愛情英文文章

  將美麗的愛情結合文字來讓大家更容易地學習英語,小編為大家整合了幾篇文章讓大家更好地學習英語,下面是小編帶來的,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  When you meet and fall in love with the person of your dreams, the two of you experience many wonderful "first times". The world around you is renewed and infused with a special kind of happiness that can only be understood by hearts in love. You celebrate every new sunrise, make promises, and dream about a future spent together... forever.

  當有一天你遇到了你的夢中情人,你們將共同經歷許多美妙的“第一次”。你們將被幸福包圍著,那種甜蜜的感覺只有相愛的人才能體會。你們會為每天的日出而喝彩,彼此許下諾言,夢想著未來,相守一生……

  This beautiful collection of contemporary poetry will evoke memories of when your relationship began and remind you of all the reasons you're still so much in love today. It's the perfect book to share with the one you love: a lovely and lasting way to remind someone special that you mean it with all your heart whenever you say...

  這本珍藏的小詩集將喚醒你最深的記憶,讓你想起深愛一個人的緣由。這本小冊子適合和你深愛的人一起分享:和他/她一起回憶你們的點點滴滴,無論何時你說起那句……

  " I keep falling in love with you."

  “我一直愛你。”

  二

  If You Forget Me 如果你忘了我

  By Pablo Neruda 作者: 帕布羅.聶魯達

  I want you to know one thing 希望你知道

  You know how this is 這是我的想法

  If I look at the crystal moon 當我憑窗凝望

  at the red branch 姍姍而來的秋日

  of the slow autumn at my window  紅枝上的明月

  If I touch near the fire 當我輕觸火堆旁

  the impalpable ash, 似有似無的塵燼

  or the wrinkled body of the log 或是褶皺層層的木柴

  Everything carries me to you 我的心兒就會飛向你

  As if everything that exists 似乎一切都有了

  Aromas, light, medals, 芬芳,光明和榮譽

  Or little boats that sail toward 就像小舟蕩向島嶼

  those isles of your that wait for me, 那裡, 你等候著我

  Well now. If little by little 然而,假若

  You stop loving me,  你對我的愛情淡去

  I shall stop loving you 我的愛火也會

  Little by little. 漸漸熄滅.

  If suddenly you forget me 如果瞬間你忘了我

  Do not look for me 別來找我,

  For I shall already have forgotten you. 因為我早已把你忘懷.

  If you think it long and mad 我生命中

  the wind of banners 過往的獵獵疾風

  that passes through my life,  如果你嫌棄它過於悠長,瘋狂

  And you decide to leave me 而決意離我而去

  at the shore of the heart where I have roots,  在我愛情所深埋的心之岸

  Remember, that on that day, at that hour, 記住, 彼時彼刻,

  I shall lift my arms 我將舉起雙臂

  And my roots will set off 搖斷愛的根脈,

  to seek another land. 憩於他方.

  But, if each day, each hour, 但是, 如果每時每刻

  You feel that you are destined for me 如果你也感覺到你是我的真命天子

  with implacable sweetness,  能共享奇妙的甜蜜

  If each day a flower climbs 如果你迎向我的紅脣

  up to your lips to seek me, 每天綻若鮮花

  Ah my love, ah my own, 啊,我的愛人, 我心裡

  in me all that fire is repeated,  所有的愛火將再度燃起,

  In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten 永不會消失, 永不被忘記

  My love feeds on your love, beloved, 我情因你愛而生, 愛人啊

  And as long as you live 情長今生,

  it will be in your arms without leaving mine.  不離你我臂彎.

  三

  > >