小學英語教師教育故事

  就小學英語教學而言,閱讀的地位至關重要,通過英語故事來教英語能夠提高學生的學習興趣。下面小編為大家帶來,希望對你有所幫助!

  一:巨人傑弗瑞

  Jeffery the Giant had many friends.Everyone liked Jeffery because he was so kind.

  傑弗瑞有許多朋友。每一個都喜歡傑弗斯,因為他是如此的友善。

  He likes to help his friends.

  他喜歡幫助他的朋友。

  If Peter’s ball got stuck in the tree,Jeffery would get it down.

  如果彼德的球卡在樹上了,傑弗瑞會把它弄下來。

  “Thanks,Jeffery.””Oh you’re welcome,Peter.”

  “謝謝,傑弗瑞。”噢,不客氣,彼德。”

  If Mary hurt herself,Jeffery would carry her home.

  如果瑪麗受了傷,傑弗瑞會帶她回家。

  “Oh!My leg!””Mary,are you OK?Here let me help you up.””Ouch!It hurts.I can’t walk.”

  “噢!我的腿!”瑪麗,你怎麼樣?讓我幫你起來。”“哎唷!痛。我不能走了。”

  “I’ll take you home.””Thanks,Jeffery.”

  “我送你回家。”“謝謝,傑弗瑞!”

  Jeffery liked all his friends,but Jeffery was sad.

  傑弗瑞喜歡他所有的朋友,但是傑弗瑞是傷心的。

  It was too hard for Jeffery to play with his friends,because…

  對於傑弗瑞來說和他的朋友一起玩兒太難了,因為

  …their hide-and-seek hiding spots were too small.

  ......他們的捉迷藏藏身處太小了。

  …their jump ropes were too short.

  ......他們的跳繩太短了。

  …their basketball hoops were too low.

  ......他們的籃球籃太低了。

  …their seesaws always went up,but they never came down.

  ......他們的蹺蹺板總是起來,但是從不下去。

  One day Jeffery came home early.He sat down under the biggest tree he could find.He didn’t want to be at the playground anymore.”I am too big to play with my friends,”said Jeffery to himself.

  一天,傑弗瑞回家很早。他坐在一棵他能找到的最大的樹下面。他不想再去遊樂場了。“我太高大了而不能和我的朋友一起玩兒,”傑弗瑞對他自己說。

  “Hi,my name is Eddy.I’m new here.Do you want to play with me?”Jeffery didn’t look up.

  “嗨!我的名字是艾迪。我是新來的。你想要和我一起玩兒嗎?”傑弗瑞沒有向上看。

  He kept his head hidden in his hands.”I’m too big to play with anyone,”cried Jeffery.

  他仍然把頭埋在他的雙手之間。“我太高大了不能和任何人一起玩,”傑弗瑞喊到。

  “I don’t think you’re that big,”said Eddy.

  “我認為你不是那麼高大,”艾迪說。

  “Really?”asked Jeffery hopefully.

  “真的?”傑弗瑞滿懷希望地問。

  “Yes,really,”said Eddy.”You’re big like me.”

  “是的,真的,”艾迪說。“你象我一樣高大。”

  Jeffery took his head out of his hands.

  傑弗瑞把他的頭從手之間挪開。

  “Oh,hi,”said Jeffery shyly.”My name is Jeffery.”

  “噢,嗨,”傑弗瑞害羞地說。“我的名字是傑弗瑞。”

  Eddy smiled.”See,I am big.Why were you crying,Jeffery?”

  艾迪笑道。“看,我是高大的。為什麼你在哭泣,傑弗瑞?”

  “Oh,I was crying because I am too big to play with my friends.”

  “噢,我哭泣是因為我太高大了而不能和我的朋友一起玩。”

  “You’re not too big,”said Eddy.”Their games are just too small.Let’s go to the playground together.and I’ll show you how to make their games bigger.”

  “你不是十分高大,”艾迪說。“他們的遊戲只不過太小了。讓我們一起去遊樂場,我將讓你看看如何使他們的遊戲變大。”

  Jeffery and Eddy went to the playground together,and Jeffery learned how to play bigger games.

  傑弗瑞和艾迪一起來到遊樂園,然後傑弗瑞學會了怎樣玩更大的遊戲。

  Jeffery and Eddy became best friedns.

  傑弗瑞和艾迪成為了最好的朋友。

  They had fun with the other children too.

  他們和其他的孩子們在一起很開心。

  Jeffery was glad to have such a big friend.

  傑弗瑞很高興有如此高大的一個朋友。

  二:狼和它的影子

  When it was getting dark a wolf was walking along the road.

  太陽漸漸落下,狼獨自走在馬路上。

  Then he was startled to see his huge shadow under his feet.

  它驚奇地看見自己腳下那大大的影子。

  "Wow, I didn't know I was this big!"

  "哇!我都不知道我是這麼的大!”

  The wolf was happy to know it.

  這可讓狼高興了。

  As time went by, the sun was going down and his shadow grew bigger and bigger. So it looked a giant.

  隨著太陽的下落,它的影子越來越長,以至於看上去就象個龐然怪物。

  "Oh, Look at my shadow. I'm this big!!!"

  “噢,瞧瞧我的影子。我是多麼的大啊!!!”

  The wolf thought that he was as big as his shadow.

  它以為自己就像自己的影子一樣大。

  "I'm huge and excellent. I don't need to be afraid of a Lion."

  “我是絕對巨大的,我不必要害怕獅子。”

  From then the wolf walked with his shoulders open.

  打那以後,狼走路也放鬆了***肩膀***。

  As he became pompous, he thought of himself as the king of forest.

  它得意忘形,認為自己就是森林之王。

  "Why would I fear the Lion? Lion! Come out here! Here's your match!"

  “我怎能害怕獅子?獅子!滾開!你的對手在此!”

  This spread to all over the forest and finally to the Lion. It made Lion very angry, so will went see the wolf.

  這訊息傳遍整個森林,最終獅子知道了。獅子非常生氣,於是前去與狼會面。

  "Here I am. I heard you said you can beat me. Now that I'm here, why don't you prove it?"

  “我在這。我聽說你說你能揍我,現在,我就在你面前,你為什麼不證實一下呢?”

  The Lion's sharp claw hit the wolf's head hard.

  獅子那鋒利的爪子狠狠地擊打在狼的頭上。

  "Thump!"

  “乓!”

  The wolf was knocked out.

  狼被擊倒在地。

  "Ah, help me!"

  “噢,救命啊!”

  It was too late when the wolf got to know that he wasn't as big or strong as the Lion.

  狼這才明白,他根本就沒有獅子那麼大,那麼有力。但為時已晚。