關於戀愛狀況的英語口語
學習好英語很有用的,小編今天帶來的是英語的口語,英語是我們要多花點心思去學習的哦,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點行動起來吧
一我聽說她甩了你
A...I knew it. I always knew you were a lesbian!
……我就知道。我就知道妳是女同志!
BShe's my roommate, not my date. [to Yi-jun] The D-man, as in dork.
她是我室友,不是我的交往物件。對怡君這位是竹本君,竹本就是愚笨的笨。
AHaha. Still got that great sense of humor, I see. Here's my card. I sell used cars. A car from us is a car you can trust!
哈哈。我看你還是跟以前一樣幽默喔。這是我的名片。我在賣二手車。選車找我們,安心買好車!
BAlrighty then. Didn't you use to date Sheryl?
好啦。你之前不是在跟雪瑞兒約會嗎?
ASweet little lassie. Yep, broke her heart when the D-man told her he couldn't be a one-woman guy.
那個可愛的小妞。對,當竹本君跟她說他無法專情時,她可是傷透了心。
BOh? I heard she dumped you. Anyway, she's right over there. Oh, Sheryl!
喔?我聽說她甩了你。反正,她就在那啦。喔,雪瑞兒!
二她是4個孩子的媽媽氣色還那麼好
AIs that true?
那是真的嗎?
BI guess so. Now Anna's got four kids and another on the way.
我想是吧。安娜已經生四個了,現在肚子裡還有一個。
AWow. She looks good for having had that many kids. She's pregnant and wearing Prada!
哇。生那麼多小孩,她看起來還是這麼苗條。她懷孕了還在穿Prada!
BThat's Anna for you. She keeps up the image of the stylish Italian woman. Here she comes.
安娜就是這樣。她要保持義大利時髦女人的形象。她來了
AShe's glowing. It must be the pregnancy.
她氣色真好。一定是懷孕的緣故。
BYeah, or the expensive Italian facial treatments.
是啊,或是要歸功於昂貴的義大利臉部保養.