問路和指路的英語對話

  對話教學就是以師生平等為基礎,以學生自主探研為特徵,以興趣為核心,在教師指導下的師生和生生間民主化的、互為主體化的學習活動。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  A:Good! There's the information desk. How do we get to the 70th Street, please?

  太好了!問訊處。請問我們該怎樣去第70街?

  B:The Northern Line is what you want.

  你們可以坐北線地鐵。

  A:How much is it?

  票價多少?

  B:It's two yuan.

  兩元。

  A:Which way do we go for the Northern Line?

  我們怎樣去北線地錢?

  B:Just go through the No. 8 ticket-barrier over there. A train will be in directly.

  從8號檢票口往前走,車馬上就進站。

  A:I appreciate it. Thank you.

  明白了。謝謝。

  B:That's all right.

  不客氣。

  二

  Y:Where are we now?

  我們現在是在什麼地方呢?

  X:Boy! I don't know. We're completely lost.

  啊!我不知道,我們完全迷路了。

  Y:Oh, here comes a police officer. Let's ask her.

  哦,一位警官過來了,我們去問問她。

  X:OK.…Excuse me. May I ask where we are now?

  好啊。……對不起,請問我們現在是在什麼地方?

  Z:Yes, you're on Fifth Avenue. Where would you like to go?

  你們在第五大道。你們要去哪裡呢?

  X:The MRT.

  捷運站。

  Z:Then you should go that way.

  那麼你們應朝那個方向走。

  三

  A:What's the cheapest way to go there?

  到那裡最便宜的方式是什麼?

  B:By subway.

  坐地鐵。

  A:Oh, is that right? Is there a subway station near here?

  哦,是這樣嗎?這附近有沒有地鐵站?

  B:Yes, there is one on the other side of the building.

  有的,這座大樓對面就有一個。

  A:Good.Can I walk through this duilding?

  好的,我能穿過這座大樓嗎?

  B:I'm afraid you can't. You'll have to go out there and walk around.

  恐怕不能。你必須走到外面繞過去。

  A:I see.Thank you.

  我知道了,謝謝。