與租房相關的英語口語
小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語,學習英語就是要花很多時間的,大家要好好看一看,背一背,才能更快的提升成績哦
一我的租期到期了
AWhat happened?
發生什麼事了?
BThat’s it, my lease is up. I have to move.
我的租期到期了,我必須搬出去。
AWhat? Why? Can’t you renew it?
為什麼?不能延長租期嗎?
BThe owner apparently is selling this place to make way for the construction of a parking lot.
房東顯然將這個地方賣了來為修建停車場騰地方。
AWell, I can help you pack. We should start looking for a new place for you ASAP.
好的,我能幫你收拾東西。我們應該儘快為你找到新的住所。
BI think I might move in with my parents for a couple of months until I can find something. You know how hard it is to find a decent place around here. I’m gonna have to put most of my stuff in storage for a while.
我想我得搬回父母家裡呆2個月之道我找到新的住所。你知道在這附近找一個合適的地方有多難!我得把我大多數的東西存在父母那裡。
AWell, let me know if there’s anything I can do to help out.
好吧,有什麼我能幫上忙的。
BActually, would you mind looking after my pet tarantula and snake for a couple of weeks?
你能否幫我照看寵物狼蛛和寵物蛇一段時間?
二我在考慮買一個二手房
AAnt Shirley, it's being years since we last met. How were you doing in the passing years?
雪莉阿姨,好多年沒有見了。這些年您怎麼樣?
BPretty well. What about you?
挺好的。你呢?
AFine. Where are the other guys?
還可以。其他人呢?
BIt's a bit disappointing that they are all out for a movie.
真可惜他們都出去看電影了。
ABad timing. I want to see them so much. How are they?
真不巧。我真想見他們。他們都好嗎?
BNot bad. I heard you are going to graduate this coming summer, right?
都不錯。我聽說這個夏天你就要畢業了,是嗎?
AYes, that's why I'm here. I'm thinking about buying a second-hand apartment.
是的,這就是我今天為什麼來這兒的原因。我在考慮買一個二手套間。
BDid you go to a real estate agent?
你有去找過房產中介嗎?
ANo, that will be too expensive.
沒有,那樣會很貴。
BThat's true. By the way, what kind of apartment are you looking for?
這倒是。順便問一下,你想要什麼樣的套間呢?
AMy first job's salary will be a bit low. So the cheaper the better. Just one I can afford.
我的第一份工作的薪水會有點低,所以越便宜越好。要一個我能負擔得起的。
BSure. I'll try my best to find a satisfying one for you.
那是。我會盡量幫你找一套讓你滿意的。
AI'll appreciate it so much.
那太感激了。