關於英語情景對話聽力材料

  豐富的網上英語資源和先進的網路技術為學習者搭建了一個廣闊的英語學習平臺。教師應鼓勵學生充分利用網路資源開展網路學習活動,激發學生的學習主動性,從而提高學生的英語學習技能。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  篇1

  Ann: Do you know that we should start to choose the selected courses?

  你知道我們要開始選擇選修課程了嗎?

  Lily: Oh, I didn’t know. When is the cut-off date?

  哦,我不知道呢。什麼時候截止呢?

  Ann: Don’t worry. You should first think what course you love to select.

  別擔心,你應該首先考慮你想要選什麼課。

  Lily: What course does the school offer this year?

  今天學校開了什麼課程?

  Ann: This is the list.

  這是清單。

  Lily: There are so many courses that I don’t know which one is fit for me.

  這麼多課,我都不知道哪個適合我。

  Ann: You just select the one you are interested in.

  你就選你感興趣的。

  Lily: Oh, I want to enroll in the course.

  哦,我要選這門課。

  Ann: Which one? The enjoyment of the movie?

  哪一個,影視賞析?

  Lily: Yes, I heard that we can watch many films in the class.

  是的,我聽說在課上可以看很多電影。

  篇2

  Javier: Welcome to J.Lo's new restaurant. I heard the food is really authentic.

  歡迎來到珍妮弗羅佩茲新開的餐館。我聽說這裡的食物非常道地。

  Mei: It's Puerto Rican?

  是波多黎各菜?

  Javier: Actually it's a Cuban restaurant, like the ones you might find in Miami.

  事實上這是家古巴餐廳,就像在邁阿密很容易見到的餐廳。

  Mei: Wow, you guys really do mix up everything.

  哇,你們真是個民族大鎔爐啊

  Javier: It’s all Latin, baby. It's all good. Now let's order.

  全都是拉丁嘛,寶貝。都很好吃。咱們來點菜吧。

  Mei: Hmm...[reads menu] black beans and rice...sounds healthy

  嗯……看選單黑豆跟飯……聽起來很健康。

  篇3

  Lucy: Why I noticed that he is so great when I read the record after his death?

  為什麼在人逝世之後,看他的簡歷,才發覺他這麼偉大?

  Leo: You must talk about Qian Xuesen.

  你說的一定是錢學森。

  Lucy: Yes, Qian Xuesen, the most outstanding scientist in the applied science in the 20th century, made a great contribution to China's space science and technology, known as "Father of the missile," "Father of Space" and the "King of rockets".

  是啊,錢學森,20世紀應用科學領域最為傑出的科學家,曾為中國航天科技事業做出及其巨大的貢獻,被譽為“導彈之父”、“航天之父”和“火箭之王”。

  Leo: Though he gained so much honor, he said he was only a scientist humbly.

  雖然獲得如此多的榮譽,他謙虛的只稱自己是科學工作者。

  Lucy: Yes, Chairman Mao said Qian is more powerful than 5 divisions' strength.

  毛主席也曾說,他的力量比5個師大的多。

  Leo: We also respect the unbreakable relationship between him and his wife.

  我們對他和夫人至死不渝的愛情也非常欽佩!

  篇4

  Bob: I will fight with Tom after school,will you come with me?

  放學後我要和湯姆幹一架,你來不來?

  John: Why are you doing that?

  為什麼要這麼做?

  Bob: You don't need to know that.Just answer me.

  你不需要知道。回答我。

  John: Tell me why?

  告訴我為什麼?

  Bob: Because he teased me this afternoon.I have to beat him.

  因為他今天下午嘲笑我。我要把他打趴下。

  John: You can tell Miss Wu about this.She can deal with it.

  你可以把這事告訴吳老師,她會處理的。

  Bob: But I'm very angry.

  但是我已經憤怒了。

  John: But violence can not solve the problem.

  暴力不能解決問題的。

  Bob: Well,you may be right.Let Miss Wu to take care of him.

  好吧,也許你是對的。讓吳老師來教訓他。

  John: Right.Let's go to the office.

  對,我們這就去辦公室。

  篇5

  Ann: Hey!What are you cooking?

  嘿。你在煮什麼?

  Lily: I'm trying to cook a new dish.

  我在試著煮一道新菜。

  Ann: Sounds good.Let me have a look.

  不錯啊。我來看看。

  Lily: Say something.

  評論一下吧。

  Ann: Not bad.Let me give you a piece of advice.

  不錯。我得提醒一句。

  Lily: Yes?

  嗯?

  Ann: You can put a little pepper on it.

  你可以放些胡椒粉上去。

  Lily: Really?

  真的?

  Ann: Yeah,I have ate it once.It tasted wonderful with a little pepper.

  嗯。我以前吃過一次。加胡椒粉吃起來感覺棒極了。

  Lily: OK.I will have a try.

  好的。我試試。