關於辭職工作的英語口語
同學們都知道,學習英語最重要的就是要持之以恆,今天小編給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話,大家要好好看一看,背一背,學習英語就是要努力才行哦
一我今天被解僱了
AHow was your day?
你今天過得怎麼樣?
BLet’s start with you. How was yours?
你先說吧,你怎麼樣?
AIt was really busy. I had to work straight through my lunch break.
特別忙.我午休的時候都在幹活.
BDid you get to leave early then?
你能早點走嗎?
AMy boss told me that I could either go home early or take a long lunch break another day, so I decided to wait and take a long lunch break another time.
我上司說我可以早點回家或者改天午休休的長一點,所以我決定等到哪天有空中午多休息一會兒.
BIt was nice of your boss to give you an option. My boss would never do that.
你上司人不錯,還給你選擇的機會.我上司從來都不會這樣.
ALet’s get back to you. How was your day?
還是說說你吧.你今天怎麼樣?
BIt was horrible! It was just one thing after another.
今天真是太可怕了,事情一件接著一件.
AYou look pretty upset. Are you ok?
你看起來情緒不好.沒事吧?
BI’m fine. But I have bad news.
我沒事.但是我有個壞訊息.
AWhat’s that?
是什麼?
BI got sacked today.
我今天被解僱了.
AYou’re kidding! How did that happen?
你開玩笑吧?到底怎麼回事?
BWell, I was late to work today. It was the third time I was late this week.
嗯,我今天遲到了.這是我這周第三次遲到了.
AHow late were you?
遲到多長時間?
BOnly about 5 minutes.
大概只有5分鐘.
AYou got fired for being a few minutes late?
就因為遲到幾分鐘你就被解僱了.
BMy boss is really picky about that. He never arrives late, usually works over-time, and always gets his work done on time.
我上司對遲到最敏感了.他自己從不遲到,經常加班,而且總還是按時完成任務.
AOh well. You never really liked your boss anyway, did you?
哦,你一直都不喜歡你的上司,對吧?
二我打算自己開公司了
AHi, Isaiah. How are you?
嗨,愛賽亞!你好嗎?
BI’m well. And you?
挺好的,你呢?
AFine. How’s your job going?
不錯.你的工作怎麼樣?
BI don’t know if I told you or not, but I decided to start my own business.
我不知道我告訴你沒有, 我打算自己開公司了.
AReally? That’s fantastic. What kind of business is it?
真的嗎?太棒了!是什麼型別的公司?
BI’ve started an investment banking firm with some of my old colleagues from Goldman Sachs.
我和以前高盛的幾個同事合夥開了家投資銀行.
AHow’s it going?
那現在進行的如何了?
BIt started off a bit slow, but now, business is really booming!
剛開始的時候進展比較緩慢,不過現在已經開始蒸蒸日上了.
AThat’s such great news. I’m really happy for you! Where is your office located?
真是個好訊息.我真替你高興.你們的辦公地點在哪裡?
BOur headoffice is here in Beijing, but we’re planning on opening up two more offices soon.
我們的總部就在北京這兒,但我們馬上打算再開兩家分公司.
AWhere will those be located?
分公司會設在哪兒呢?
BIf all goes well, we’ll open one up in Hong Kong in April and another one in Singapore in October.
如果一切進展順利的話,四月份會有一家在香港開張,另一家十月份開在新加坡.
AWhen will you find out?
這事你們什麼時候能定下來?
BWe’re negotiating the final details of the leasing contracts tomorrow.
我們明天會針對合同做最後的協商.
AWell, good luck. I hope it all goes well for you tomorrow!
哦,祝你好運.希望你明天一切順利.
BThanks!
謝謝!
- 關於辭職工作的英語口語
- 花卉金錢樹的養殖方法介紹
- 怎樣解決連線聯網印表機需要輸入使用者名稱和密碼
- 如何正確選擇手機處理器
- 額頭長痘痘是什麼原因引起的
- 四年級老師給學生的贈言
- 床頭背景牆裝修設計效果圖
- 太累了相關心情說說
- 聖誕節英文手抄報簡單
- 九月菊花的養殖需要注意什麼
- 當代寫意人物畫作品
- 假如我是校長想象作文5篇
- 補水面膜哪個牌子最好
- 魯提轄拳打鎮關西閱讀練習及答案
- 描寫樹林的好詞佳句
- 猴頭菇的做法菜譜有哪些
- 企業致員工家長的一封信
- 孫儷一週減肥食譜推薦做法
- 電腦虛擬記憶體太低要怎麼解決
- 無雙劍姬經典的原畫作品圖片
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字