關於工作的問題的英語口語

  我們學習英語就是要的時間比較多一點哦,才能更快的腳步哦,今天小編給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話,大家要好好看一看,背一背,學習英語就是要努力才行哦,大家加油哦

  一員工培訓成果

  ACan you tell me, Ms. Smith, about the training programs you initiated this year?

  Smith女士,你能向我介紹一下今年你發起的培訓計劃的情況嗎?

  BWe ran a call center training service and language program to ensure that our customer service representatives are well trained.

  我們開辦了電話中心服務培訓和語言培訓,以保證服務人員受到良好的培訓.

  AWhat’s the result?

  成果如何?

  BWe directly attribute an increase in our customer service feedback of 50% to the increase in language skills and training that our employees have received.

  我們認為客戶服務反饋增加了百分之五十歸功於言語技巧培訓和員工培訓.

  AThat seems very impressive. Good work!

  成果很顯著。幹得好。

  BThank you, but I cannot take all the credit. Our employees have all worked very hard to increase their productivity level.

  謝謝,但是功勞不是我一個人的。我們的員工工作都非常勤奮,提高了工作效率。

  二簽訂合同Sign the contract

  AHave you had a chance to look over the contract?

  你有機會看一下合約嗎?

  BYes. I've read it carefully.

  有。我很仔細地看過。

  AAnd do you have any questions?

  你有什麼問題嗎?

  BNo. But the contract stipulates that I will teach 22 hours a week.Will you have thatmany classes for me right away?

  沒有。但合約上規定我一週要教二十二個小時。你現在有那麼多的課給我上嗎?

  ANo, probably not. For the first two weeks you may teach 10 or 15 hours.

  沒有,大概沒有。前兩週你可以後教十到十五小時。

  BBut my salary will be 1100 dollars a month.Will you pay me that much for the first month?Because, I mean, I won't be working so many hours.

  但我的薪水是一個月一千一百美元。你第一個月會付我那麼多嗎?因為,我的意思是,我沒有工作那麼多小時。

  AI understand. That's why I didn't write the date on the contract.For the first two weeks, we will pay you according to the hours you teach.When you have 22 hours of classes, then the contract will take effect.Is that alright with you?

  我明白。那就是為什麼我沒有在合約上寫日期。在前兩週,我們會以你教的時數付你薪資。當你有教二十二個小時的課,合約就生效。這樣對你來說可以嗎?

  BOh, so I don't sign the contract today. Is that right?

  喔,所以我可以今天先不籤嗎?這樣可以嗎?

  AI don't want you to misunderstand, Miss Briggs.We are very serious about hiring you. We want you to teach for us.We usually do contracts this way because it is more convenient.

  我不想你誤解,布麗格絲小姐。我們是很慎重的要僱用你。我們希望你來這裡教。我們通常這樣簽約是因為比較方便。

  BI can accept that.

  我可以接受。

  AGood. And your benefits will begin immediately.

  很好。你的福利就立刻生效。

  BEven my health insurance?

  我的健康保險也是?

  AYes. We will apply for your health insurance tomorrow.And your free membership in the club starts today if you like.

  是的。我們明天會幫你申請健康保險。如果你喜歡,你今天就能成為免費的會員。

  BI have a few questions about the free membership.

  我有幾個關於免費會員的問題?

  AWhat would you like to know?

  你想知道些什麼?

  BIs my membership the same as paying club members?I mean, can I get discounts at club hotels?

  我的會員身份是否跟付費會員一樣呢?我的意思是,我可以在會員旅館享有折扣嗎?

  AAbsolutely. The only difference is in the restaurant and bar vouchers.

  絕對可以。唯一不同的在於餐廳和吧檯抵用券。

  BWhat are bar vouchers?

  什麼是吧檯抵用券?

  APaying club members get around 300 dollars a year in restaurant vouchers.The vouchers can be used in the restaurant or the lounge.But we don't offer vouchers to employees.

  付費會員可以拿到一年三百元的餐廳抵用券。抵用券可在餐廳及會客廳使用。但我們不給予員工抵用券。

  BBut according to the contract, employees get a discount in the restaurant.

  但根據合約上,員工可以在餐廳享有折扣。

  AThat's right. So in a way, it is cheaper for you than for the members.You get more benefits than they do.

  沒錯。換句話說,你是比會員花費更省。你有比他們有更多的福利。

  BSo, for now, you want me to keep a copy of the contract.But we won't sign it yet. Isthat right?

  所以,現在,你要我保留一份合約影印本。但我們還不籤。是這樣嗎?

  AYes. I've prepared the contract just so that you understand everything.So that you understand the terms.

  是的。我準備合約只是想讓你瞭解一切事情。想讓你瞭解這些條件。

  BI understand.And according to the terms on the contract, I am happy to accept this job.I look forward to it.

  我明白了。根據合約上的條件,我很高興接受這個工作。我期待它。

  AI'm very pleased. We look forward to having you here, Miss Briggs.

  我很高興。我們期待你來這裡,布麗格絲小姐。