有關英文電話常用語精選

  隨著全球經濟發展一體化以及我國經濟的全面發展,英語作為國際通用語言的地位日益突出。小編整理了有關英文電話常用語,歡迎閱讀!

  有關英文電話常用語一

  抱歉這麼晚打來的說法:

  1. I’m sorry to call you so late. 對不起這麼晚打電話來。

  2. I hope I didn’t catch you at a bad time. 抱歉這種時候找你。含有希望沒有打擾到你的意思

  3. I hope I didn’t wake you up so early. 我希望這麼早沒有吵到你。

  4. I’m sorry to call you so early. 對不起這麼早打電話來。

  5. I’m sorry to bother you at this hour. 很抱歉在這時打擾你。

  有急事時的表達方法:

  1. It’s urgent. Could I have her mobilephone number? 我有急事,可不可以告訴我她的手機號碼?

  2. Could you tell me where I can reach her? 能不能告訴我在哪裡可以找到她?

  3. This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now. 我有急事,需要馬上跟他聯絡。

  有關英文電話常用語二

  1.i beg you pardon? miss who?

  對不起,你說誰?

  2.i'm sorry,but i don't know that name.

  對不起,我不認識這個人。

  3.you must have the wrong number.

  你一定是弄錯號碼了。

  4e on.i know anna's there.let me talk to her.

  不要這樣好不好。我知道安娜在那兒,讓我跟她講話。

  5.there's no one named anna here.

  這兒沒有叫安娜的。

  6.are you sure you have the right name?

  你肯定沒弄錯姓名嗎?

  7.what number are you trying to dial?

  你要的電話是什麼號碼?

  8.i'd like to make a person-to-person call to beijing,china.

  我想打一個通到中國北京的叫人電話。

  9.to mr.qin at 6634-6972.

  找秦先生,號碼是6634-6972.

  10.mr.zhou,will you hold the line,please?

  周先生,請稍等一會兒好嗎?

  11.there is no qin at that number.

  那個號碼查無秦先生。

  12.will you check the number again,please?

  請您再核對一下電話號碼好嗎?

  13.what the number i gave you,operator?

  接線員,我給你的號碼是多少?

  14.i've given you a wrong number.

  我給錯電話號碼了?

  15.i'm afraid you have the wrong number.

  我想您打錯了。

  16.i suggest you look in the phone book.

  我建議您查一下電話簿。

  有關英文電話常用語三

  情況 一 打電話的人找的是你自己

  打電話來的人

  你 接電話的人

  is daisy there? daisy 在嗎? speaking. 我就是。

  this is she. 我就是。 注: 男的用 "this is he."

  you're speaking/talking to her. 你正在跟她說話。 注: 男的用 "you're speaking/talking to him."

  this is daisy. 我就是 daisy。

  that's me. 我就是。

  情況 二 打電話的人要找的人不在

  打電話來的人

  你 接電話的人

  may i speak to mr. gates? 請問 gates 先生在嗎?

  he's not here right now. 他現在不在這裡。

  he's out. 他出去了。

  he's in a meeting right now. 他現在正在開會。

  you've just missed him. 你剛好錯過他了。

  he's just stepped out. 他剛好出去了。

  情況 三 打電話的人要找的人不在, 問對方是否要留言

  打電話來的人

  你 接電話的人

  can i talk to mark? 我可以跟 mark 講話嗎?

  he's out on his lunch break right now. would you like to leave a message? 他出去吃午飯了, 你要留言嗎?

  he's not available right now. can i take a message? 他不在, 我可以幫你傳話嗎?

  情況 四 打電話的人問他要找的人何時回來

  打電話來的人

  你 接電話的人

  do you know when he will be back? 你知道他什麼時候會回來嗎?

  i'm sorry. i don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道。

  i have no idea. 我不知道。

  he should be back in 20 minutes. 他應該二十分鐘內會回來。

  情況 五 打電話的人問他要找的人在哪裡

  打電話來的人

  你 接電話的人

  do you have any idea where he is? 你知道他在哪裡嗎?

  sorry. i don't know. 抱歉, 我不知道。

  he's at work right now. do you want his phone number?

  他現在在上班。你要不要他的電話號碼?