酒店英語口語聽力

  從事酒店工作?多聽。下面是小編給大家整理的的相關知識,供大家參閱!

  篇1

  What’s your name? May I have your name?您貴姓? 請問您貴姓大名?

  Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?您要喝茶嗎? 請問您想喝茶嗎?

  Over here, please. Could you come this way please?這邊請。 請您往這邊走好嗎?

  * 不要說OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要說Certainly, Sir.

  * Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不適合在酒店中使用。

  * 別說“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不禮貌的說法。

  可以說“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” 請稍候,我來幫您確認,然後請有能力處理的人前來協助。

  * 對男性客人,尊稱為Sir; 面對女性客人時尊稱為Ms.

  在招呼客人時,最好說“Excuse me, SirMs”, 不要直接稱呼Mr.或Ms. 至於稱呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接稱呼boy或girl.

  * 正視對方的眼睛,以顯示出你的信心和誠意。但必須注意,注視對方的眼睛,並不是無理地盯著對方看。

  * 在面對語言不通的外籍人士時,一定要多加利用手勢和肢體語言。但是使用手勢時要特別小心,因為對於不同國家、民族而言,手勢的意義也大不相同。

  二.基本待客英語

  一在正式的英語表現裡,疑問基本句型可分為下列四種:

  1. May I ~ 2. Could you ~ 3. Would you ~ 4. Shall I ~?

  只要理解這四種基本的句型,就可以處理大部分業務上的狀況。

  1. 自己要做什麼事時,就使用

  May I ~ May I have your name, please? 請問尊姓大名

  May I have your check-out time, please? 請問您什麼時候結帳離開?

  May I see your passport, please? 請讓我看一下您的護照好嗎?

  May I know your nationality, please? 請問您的國籍是什麼?

  2. 麻煩客人時,可使用Could you ~

  Could you fill out the form, please? 請您填寫這張表格好嗎?

  Could you write that down, please? 請您寫下來好嗎?

  Could you draft the fax, please? 請您寫下傳真的草稿好嗎?

  Could you hold the line, please? 請不要掛電話好嗎?

  3. 詢問客人的喜好或是做什麼時,可使用Would you ~

  Would you like tea or coffee? 請問您要喝茶還是咖啡?

  Would you like to take a taxi? 請問您要搭計程車嗎?

  Would you mind sitting here?請問您介意坐在這裡嗎

  ** 只要在疑問詞後加“Would you ~”,就可以提出大部分的詢問。

  When would you like to visit Kunshan?請問您想要何時參觀崑山?

  When would you like to have lunch?請問您想在哪裡用餐?

  What time would you like to eat?請問您想何時用餐?

  Who would you like to contact?請問您想和誰聯絡?

  Which kind of room would you prefer?請問您喜歡哪一種房間?

  How would you like to settle your bill?請問您的賬單如何處理?

  How long would you like to stay?請問您要逗留多久?

  How many tickets would you like to buy?請問您要買幾張票?

  4. 在提供建議協助、徵求意見時,可使用Shall I ~ 或Would you like me to do ~?

  Shall I draw the curtains?請問需要我把窗簾拉上嗎?

  Shall I draw you a map?請問要我為您畫一張地圖嗎?

  Shall I make the reservation for you?請問要我為您安排預約嗎?

  二招呼語

  Good morning. 用於中午以前

  Good afternoon. 用於中午至下午六點以前

  Good evening. 用於下午六點過後在這些招呼語的後面接句子,例如:

  Good morning, sir. Are you checking-out?早上好,先生,請問您要退房嗎?

  Good afternoon, sir. Welcome to LI JIA Hotel.中午好,先生,歡迎光臨麗嘉酒店

  Good evening, Ms. May I help you?晚上好,小姐,請問我能為您服務嗎?

  後面也可以接上自己酒店名稱、部門名稱,如:

  Good morning, sir. This is the Front Desk. May I help you?

  早上好,先生。這裡是服務檯,請問您需要服務嗎?三回答

  1.一般性的回答

  I see, sir.我明白了,先生。

  Certainly, sir.好的,先生。

  2.請對方再等一會兒

  Just a moment, please.請稍等。

  Thank you for waiting.您久等了,先生。

  I am very sorry to have kept you waiting.很抱歉讓您久等了。

  Could you wait a little longer, please?請您稍候好嗎?

  3.要麻煩客人或是拒絕客人的要求時

  拒絕客人時,不要一口回絕說“No.”,要委婉一些。

  I am afraid I can’t do that.不好意思,我恐怕沒辦法那樣做。

  Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass. 不好意思,先生,麻煩讓我過一下。

  4.道歉

  如果是自己的錯就說“I am sorry.”; 如果是公司的錯,就說:“We are sorry.”。

  I am very sorry for the delay.很抱歉延誤了時間

  I am very sorry for the inconvenience.很抱歉造成您的不便。

  I would like to apologize for the mistake.為這個錯誤我深致歉意。

  5.客人對自己說“Thank you.”時回答

  You are welcome.不客氣。 Thank you, sir.謝謝您,先生。

  Thank you very much.非常感謝您。

  6.交給客人某些東西時,可以說Here you are 您要的東西在這裡。

  Here is your room key 這是您的房間鑰匙。

  Here it is. 這是您的東西。

  7. 當客人準備離開時,可以說:

  Have a nice day.祝您有美好的一天。

  Please enjoy your stay祝您住宿愉快。

  We hope to see you again soon.希望不久能再次見到您。

  Thank you for staying with us.謝謝光臨。

  8.當客人的英語難以理解時

  面對客人的疑問,不要只是一味地傻笑,或是一直說Yes, Yes.如果聽不懂事,要向客人提出疑問,或是先向對方說“Just a moment, please.”, 然後請求他人協助。

  Pardon?對不起? Pardon me? 對不起? I beg your pardon? 對不起請再說一遍好嗎?

  Could you repeat that, please? 請您重複一遍好嗎?

  若是不敢肯定對方所說的部分內容時,可以將不明白的部分重複一遍,如:

  Excuse me, sir. Do you mean you lost your room key?

  篇2

  演奏曲目

  第一個節目是民樂合奏,包括《春江花月夜》這樣的名曲。

  A:I'm so excited to attend appeal Chinese concert.

  能將聽一場典型的中國音樂會,我真是太激動了。

  B: The first item is Chinese Musical Instrument Ensemble, including such masterpieces as the Night of Spring Flowers, River, and Moon.

  我也很激動。第一個節目是民樂合奏,包括《春江花月夜》這樣的名曲。

  同類問句:

  The Night of Spring Flowers, River, and Moon is one of the most wonderful pieces I've ever heard.

  《春江花月夜》是我聽過的最好的曲子之一。

  I'm glad you like it. It praises the picturesque landscape of China.

  您喜歡,我很高興。這首名曲讚美了中國的大好河山。

  What else?

  其他還有些什麼曲目?

  The Moon Reflected in the Twin Ponds, that's an Erhu solo. Butterfly Lovers, that's a violin solo. And some other popular folk music and songs.

  二胡獨奏《二泉映月》、小提琴獨奏《粱祝》以及其他一些頗受歡迎的民歌和民樂。

  傳統樂器

  中國的傳統樂器有多少種?

  A:The concert of the Chinese folk music masterpieces must be impressive. How many kinds of traditional Chinese music instruments are there?

  這場中國名曲音樂會肯定非常精彩。中國的傳統樂器有多少種?

  B:I don't know exactly, but I'm sure there are at least 300 kinds. They can be grouped categories: stringed instrument, plucked instruments, permission instruments and wind instruments.

  精確的種數我不知道,但我敢肯定至少有300種,可以分成4類:絃樂器、彈撥樂器、打擊樂器和管樂器。

  同類問句:

  You must be proud of that.

  你們肯定為此非常自豪吧。

  Yes. A Chinese wind instrument, called "Sheng" was introduced to Persia and later to Europe.

  是的。一種叫做“笙”的中國管樂器就先後傳到了波斯和歐洲。

  Yes. You are right. Take the Dai nationality for example. Their Taigu is terrific.

  是的,您說得很對。就拿傣族來說吧,其抬鼓就很不一般。

  Oh, the concert begins...really wonderful. What's that horse-head like instrument?

  哦,音樂會開始了……真是太精彩了。那個像馬頭一樣的樂器是什麼?

  That's the horse-head of the Mongolian nationality. Its music is rather moving.

  蒙古族的馬頭琴,用它演奏的音樂非常感人。

  篇3

  換座位

  我能把座位換到前排嗎?

  A:Yes. Could I change my seat to the front row7?

  是的。我能把座位換到前排嗎?你看,我的視力不好。

  B:No problem.

  沒問題。

  同類問句:

  Thank you. Oh, could you tell me the name of the opera again?

  謝謝。呃,您能再告訴我一遍這齣戲的名字嗎?

  It's Liang Shanbo and Zhu Yingtai.

  是《梁山伯與祝英臺》。

  And what's it about?

  是什麼內容?

  It's a love story. It's a tragedy.

  愛情故事。是一出悲劇。

  Oh, I love tragedy.

  啊,我喜歡悲劇。

  找人

  您能幫我找到邁克?布朗嗎?

  A:Can you help me find Mike Brown? It's urgent.

  您能幫我找到邁克?布朗嗎?是急事兒。

  B: No problem. But do you know his seat number?

  沒問題。可是你知道他的座位號嗎?

  同類問句:

  Yes, it's row 18,number 12.

  知道。是 18排 12號。

  OK. Just a second. I'll go in and get him.

  好。請稍等。我進去叫他。

  Thank you. I really appreciate your help.

  謝謝。非常感謝您的幫助。

  It's my pleasure.

  不必客氣。

  

看過的相關知識的人還: