表示後悔的英語短句

  下面是小編為大家整理的用於,歡迎大家學習!

  我真不該那樣。

  I shouldn't have done it. *用“shouldn't have+過去分詞”表示類似責備或斥責的心情,“不該……”、“要是沒……”。

  Oh, no! I shouldn't have done it. 哦,不!我要是不那樣就好了。

  What did you do? 你幹什麼了?

  That was a mistake. 那是一個錯誤。

  I blew it. 我失敗了。

  I wish I hadn't done that.

  I really screwed up this time. 這次我真的給弄糟了。

  I really messed up. 我給搞糟了。

  I should have known better. 我早該弄清楚一些。

  我要是不說那話就好了。

  I shouldn't have said that. *用於說了不該說的話時。

  I shouldn't have said that. 我要是不說那話就好了。

  It's too late now. 現在後悔也晚了。

  I wish I wouldn't have said that.

  我早該知道了。

  I should have known.

  He's married. 他已經結婚了。

  I should have known. 我早該知道了。

  I acted like a fool.

  I should have known better. 我早該弄清楚了。

  做那種事,我也太不小心了。

  It was careless of me to do so. *careless 表示“沒注意的”、“漫不經心的”、“粗心大意的”。

  It was thoughtless of me to do such a thing.

  It was hasty of me to do so.

  I was careless. 我太粗心大意了。

  我後悔我做的事。

  I regret doing that.

  I regret doing that. 我後悔我做的事。

  I know what you mean. 我明白你的意思。

  I regret my actions.

  I repent my actions.

  I am sorry for what I have done.

  我別無選擇。

  I had no choice.

  Why did you drive my car? 你為什麼開我的車?

  I had no choice. 我別無他法。

  I couldn't help it.

  I had no other choice.

  I had no choice in the matter.

  There was nothing else I couldn't have done.

  It was my only choice.

  我做得太過了。

  I went too far. *比較常用的固定短語。

  You shouldn't have done that. 你不該那樣做。

  I know, I went too far. 我知道,我做得太過分了。

  I overdid it.

  我太緊張了。

  I was too nervous. *也可用來辯解。

  Did you ask her out? 你約她了嗎?

  No, I was too nervous. 沒有,我太緊張了。

  I was too uptight.

  我要是再用功點就好了。

  I wish I had studied harder.

  I regret not studying harder. 我後悔沒有更努力學習。

  I should have studied harder.

  我要是問他一下就好了。

  I should have asked him.

  I should have asked him. 我要是問他一下就好了。

  Why didn't you? 那你為什麼不問呢?

  I wish I had asked him.

  It would have been better to have asked him.

  不留神給忘了。

  It slipped my mind.

  Did you remember to tell her? 你沒忘了告訴她吧?

  Sorry, it slipped my mind. 對不起,我不小心給忘了。

  I just forgot.

  I forgot all about it. 我忘得一乾二淨。