有關於抱怨一件事的英語口語
一你對自己太嚴格了
AI'm busy year in and year out, but now I've done nothing.
我忙了一年又一年,但是現在我還是一事無成。
BYou've done a lot, my darling!
你已經做了很多事了,親愛的!
AI may have done a lot, but none is to my satisfaction.
我可能應該做了很多事,但是沒有一件讓我滿意的。
BYou're too strict with yourself.
你對自己太嚴格了。
APerhaps.I'm dead tired.
或許吧。我非常累。
二對不起讓你失望了
AYou didn't ring me last night. You said you would.
你昨晚沒有打電話給我。你說你會打的。
BI'm sorry to have made you disappointed.
對不起,我讓你失望了。
AThat's all right. But why were you so rude to me at lunch.
沒關係。但是吃午餐的時候你為什麼對這麼不禮貌。
BWas I? Sorry, I didn’t mean to be. I do apologize.
我有嗎?對不起,我不是故意的。我道歉。
AAnd why are you yarning now? Are you bored?
為什麼你現在纏紗線啊?你很無聊嗎?
BForgive me darling. I'm very tired.
親愛的,原諒我。我真的很累。
三我真想搬家 I’m itching for moving
AI’m itching for moving!
我真想搬家!
BWhat’s the matter? What annoy you?
怎麼了?什麼惹著你了?
AIt’s so wet and dark, I’m just fed up.
這裡又暗又溼,我都受夠了。