有關籃球英語對話精選

  在我國,對話教學是伴隨新課程改革而出現的一種新的教學形態,在近幾年倍受關注。小編整理了有關籃球英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  有關籃球英語對話一

  周清:

  How do you like the boiled beef in chili soup?

  你覺得剛才的水煮牛肉怎麼樣?

  山姆:

  I love the tender beef, but it's far too spicy. I can't feel my tongue.

  牛肉很嫩.我很喜歡。但是這也太辣了.我舌頭都麻了。

  周清:

  No wonder you only had a little bit.

  難怪你只吃了一點。

  山姆:

  So Sichuan food in China is different from that in the US, right?

  原來中國的川菜和我在美國吃的不一樣啊,對嗎?

  周清:

  Right. The overseas Chinese food isn't as authentic as real Chinese food.

  可不是嘛。國外的中餐一般都不正宗。

  山姆:

  Having Sichuan food in China is like a taste adventure. I'll tell my tongue to be careful.

  在中國吃川菜就像冒險。我得告訴我的舌頭小心點。

  周清:

  We may need to get something for your tongue now. You seem still hungry.

  看來得給你的舌頭找點吃的。你貌似沒吃飽。

  山姆:

  Thank you. Some bread will do.

  謝謝你。吃點麵包就好了。

  有關籃球英語對話二

  蘇珊:

  We'd like to try some cantonese food. Could you make some recommendations?

  我們想嚐嚐粵萊.你能否給我們推薦一下?

  凱西:

  Sure. We have some typical cantonese food today: Roast Suckling Pig.the Battle between the Dragon and the Tiger.Fried Milk.Salt- Baked Chicken and Dog Meat Casserole.

  當然。今天本店主理的粵菜有: 烤乳豬、龍虎鬥、炸鮮奶、鹽炯雞、狗肉煲。

  蘇珊:

  I'm afraid I don't like snake dishes or dog meat. But I like chicken very much. Are there any other dishes you could recommend?

  我不喜歡吃蛇或狗肉做的菜。不過我特別喜歡吃雞。你還有什麼菜可以推薦的?

  凱西:

  Certainly.sir. We also serve Carmine Goose.Roast Goose.Soft- Boiled Chicken.Sliced Chicken with Chicken Liver and Ham.Steamed Grass Carp and Steamed Mandarin Fish,if you like fish.

  有的.先生.我們還供應胭脂香鵝.燒鵝.白切雞.廣州文昌雞.如你們喜歡魚的話.我們還供應清蒸皖魚和清蒸鮭魚。

  蘇珊:

  What is the Carmine Goose like?

  胭脂香鵝是什麼樣的菜?

  凱西:

  The main ingredient of the dish "Carmine Goose" is Qing Yuan goose produced in Guangdong. Its meat is fine and tender and tastes fresh and delicious. This dish is fresh, fragrant. salty and sweet with a carmine color.

  主要材料是廣東特產的清遠鵝.其肉鮮.嫩.爽.美.這道菜用料新香味濃郁.鹹中帶甜.色澤鮮紅.

  蘇珊:

  We'll try this one.with the Salt- Baked Chicken.the Soft- Boiled Chicken and the Steamed Mandarin Fish to follow.

  我們就要份胭脂香鵝.外加鹽炯雞.白切雞和清蒸鮭魚.

  有關籃球英語對話三

  服務員:

  Can I take your order now?

  你現在叫點什麼嗎?

  客人:

  Yes, what do you recommend?

  恩。有什麼菜可以推薦嗎?

  服務員:

  Lobster. It's steamed and served with our special sauce.

  龍蝦。這是配上我們獨特的醬料下去蒸的。

  客人:

  Is it good?

  好吃嗎?

  服務員:

  Sure. It's a most popular dish.

  當然。這是最受歡迎的一道菜。

  客人:

  I think I'll try some lobster, and give me some shrimp balls together.

  那我試試龍蝦吧,另外再給我點蝦球。

  服務員:

  Anything else?

  其他還需要嗎?

  客人:

  Add some green salad.

  再來點蔬菜沙拉吧。

  服務員:

  What kind of dressings for salad do you want, Italian or French?

  沙拉醬你是想要意式的還是法式的?

  客人:

  Make it Italian please.

  意式的吧。