元宵節英語手抄報圖片

  glutinous rice ball是元宵的意思,Lantern Festival是元宵節的意思,還有更多的元宵英語內容,大家想知道嗎?下面是由小編整理的2016年元宵英語手抄報相關內容,僅供參考和學習,希望能夠幫到你們:

  元宵節英語手抄報:關於元宵節的英語對話

      Mona: Tell me about the moon, Leo.

  利奧,你給我講講月亮的故事吧。

  Leo: Well, the legend goes that there's an old man on the moon who has the names of all the newborn babies.

  好啊,傳說月亮上有一位老人,他知道所有新生嬰兒的名字。

  Leo: He knows who will marry whom. Look around you. People aremaking wishes to him. lt's said that he will grant your wish.

  他知道誰是誰一生的伴侶。你看,你身邊的這些人正在向月老許願呢。據說月老可以讓人的美夢成真。

  Mona: Really? That's interesting.

  真的嗎?這太有意思了。

2016元宵英語手抄報圖片

  Jack: So the festival happens on the full moon?

  那就是說元宵節是滿月的那一天了?

  Leo: Yes. lt's a time for families to get together.

  是的,這個節日也是閤家團圓的時刻。

  Mona: And what about your family, Leo?

  那你的家人呢,利奧?

  Leo: My parents live in a village a long way from here.

  我父母居住在離這裡很遠的鄉下。

  Mona: I mean your wife and kids...

  我是說你的太太和孩子。

  Leo: Oh, l'm not married.

  噢,我還沒有結婚呢。

  Mona: Oh really?

  真的嗎?

2016元宵英語手抄報圖片

  Jack: Excuse me, Mona, Leo?

  對不起蒙納,請你聽我說, 利奧?

  Mona: That's interesting…

  這可真有意思...

  Jack: Mona,I think I might walk down to the beach.

  蒙納,我想我要去海灘走走。