簡愛中的經典英文句子對白

  英文著名的消失《簡·愛》是夏洛蒂·勃朗特的代表作,你知道其經典的英文句子有哪些嗎?下面是小編帶來簡愛經典英文句子,歡迎大家閱讀!

  簡愛經典英文句子

  1. I have not been trampled on.我從未像這樣被人摧殘過

  2. I have not been petrified.我從沒有這樣傷心過

  3. I have not been excluded from everyglimpse of what is bright.從來沒有像這樣看不見一絲希望

  4. I have known you, Mr. Rochester,我能理解您 羅徹斯特先生

  5. and it strikes me with anguish to betorn from you.離開您使我非常痛苦

  6. Then why must you leave?那為何要離開?

  7. Because of your wife!因為你的妻子!

  8. I have no wife.我沒有妻子

  9. 0But you are to be married.但是你要結婚了啊

  10. Jane, you must stay.簡 你一定要留下

  11. And become nothing to you?然後讓你對我視若無物?

  12. Am I a machine without feelings?難道我是一個沒有情感的機器嗎?

  13. Do you think that because I am poor,obscure, plain and little難道我貧窮默默無聞 長相平庸 瘦小

  14. that I am soulless and heartless?就沒有靈魂和感情嗎?

  15. I have as much soul as you and full asmuch heart.我和你一樣有靈魂和感情

  16. And if God had blessed me with beautyand wealth,並且如果上帝賦予我美貌和財富

  17. I could make it as hard for you toleave me我也可以讓你離不開我

  18. as it is for I to leave you.就如同我離不開你一樣

  19. 0I'm not speaking to you through mortalflesh.不是我的肉體凡胎在和你交流

  20. It is my spirit that addresses yourspirit,我是在用靈魂和你交流

  簡愛經典英文語錄

  1. as if we'd passed through the graveand stood at God's feet, equal,as we are.就像我們魂歸主後 站在上帝的面前 我們是平等的

  2. As we are.我們是平等的

  3. I am a free human being with anindependent will,我是一個擁有自由意志的人

  4. which I now exert to leave you.我現在決意要離開你

  5. Then let your will decide yourdestiny.那就讓你的意志來決定你的命運吧

  6. I offer you my hand, my heart.我把我的手 我的心都交給你Jane,簡

  7. I ask you to pass through life at myside.我請求你陪我共度餘生

  8. You are my equal and my likeness.我們是平等的 你是我的摯愛

  9. Will you marry me?你願意嫁給我嗎?

  10. Are you mocking me?你是在嘲笑我嗎?

  11. Do you doubt me?你是在懷疑我嗎?

  12. Entirely!當然了!

  13. Your bride is Miss Ingram.你的新娘是Ingram小姐

  14. Miss Ingram? Ingram小姐?

  15. She is the machine without feelings.她才是沒有情感的機器

  16. It's you. You rare, unearthly thing.是你 超凡脫俗 世間罕見

  17. Poor and obscure as you are,出身寒微 默默無聞

  18. 0please accept me as your husband.請接收我做你的丈夫

  19. I must have you for my own.為了我自己 我必須要娶你

  20. You wish me to be your wife?你希望我做你的妻子?

  21. I swear it.我發誓

  22. You love me?你愛我嗎?

  23. I do.是的

  24. Then, sir, I will marry you.那麼 先生 我願意嫁給你

  簡愛經典英文對白

  Do you think I can stay to become nothing to you? Do you think I am an automaton?--a machine without feelings? and can bear to have my morsel of bread snatched from my lips, and my drop of living water dashed from my cup? Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong!--I have as much soul as you,--and full as much heart! And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh;--it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal,--as we are!"

  “你以為我會留下來,成為你覺得無足輕重的人嗎?你以為我是一架自動機器嗎?一架沒有感情的機器嗎?能讓我的一口麵包從嘴裡搶走,讓我的一滴活水從我杯子裡潑掉嗎?你以為,因為我窮、低微、不美、矮小,我就沒有靈魂沒有心了嗎?你想錯了!——我的靈魂跟你的一樣,我的心也跟你的完全一樣。我現在跟你說話,並不是通過習俗、慣例,甚至不是通過凡人的肉體——而是我的精神在同你的精神說話,就像兩個都經過了墳墓,我們站在上帝的面前,是平等的——因為我們是平等的!”

  “如果上帝賦予我美貌和財富,我一定要使你難以離開我,就像現在我難以離開你。”這可謂是《簡愛》整本書中最經典的一句英文,也是我最喜歡的一句話。下面,我們就再來多看看其它的經典句子。

  Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain, and little,I am soulless and heartless?

  你以為我窮、卑微、普通、渺小,就沒有靈魂沒有感情了嗎?

  You think wrong! 你想錯了!

  I have as much soul as you, -- and full as much heart! 我和你一樣有靈魂,一樣多的感情。

  And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you.

  如果上帝賦予我美貌和財富,我一定要使你難以離開我 , 就像現在我難以離開你。

  I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh; it is my spirit that addresses your spirit;just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal, -- as we are!

  我不在用世俗老套的東西跟你說話, 也不是用我的肉體跟你說話, 是我的靈魂在向你的靈魂呼喚, 就如同你跟我經過墳墓, 同樣站在上帝面前, 就像現在的我們!

  So come out at last. You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.

  總算出來了。你把自己關在房間裡一個人傷心。一句責難的話也沒有。什麼都沒有。這就是對我的懲罰?我不是有心要這樣傷你,你相信嗎?我無論如何也不會傷害你,我怎麼辦?都對你說了我就會失去你,那我還不如***。

  那是一種內在的東西, 他們抵達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

  There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

  你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在樊籠裡的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

  Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

  盼望是一個好東西,大概是最好的,好東西是不會滅亡的。

  Life is too short, can not be used vengeful build hate生命太短促,不能用來記仇蓄恨

  Do you think,because I am poor,obscure,plain,and littele,I am soulless and heartless?You think wrong!-I have as much soul as you-and full as much heart!

  難道就因為我一貧如洗,默默無聞,長相平庸,個子瘦小,就沒有靈魂,沒有心腸了——你想錯了,我的心靈跟你一樣豐富,我的心胸一樣充實!

  I think the bird flies but the sea birds fly, is that no courage of the sea, years later I discovered, not the bird flies past, but not the other side of the sea, and had no waiting

  我以為小鳥飛不過滄海,是以為小鳥沒有飛過滄海的勇氣,十年以後我才發現,不是小鳥飛不過去,而是滄海的那一頭,早已沒有了等待

  .You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

  你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在樊籠裡的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

  .There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

  那是一種內在的東西, 他們抵達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

  .Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

  生命就像一盒巧克力,結果每每出人意料。

  .Miracles happen every day.

  奇蹟每天都在產生

  It made me look like a duck in water.

  它讓我如魚得水。

  I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

  我不懂我們能否有著各自的運氣,還是隻是隨處隨風飄蕩。

  0Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

  世界上全部的生命都在微妙的平衡中生活。

  .Do you think,because I am poor,obscure,plain,and little,I am soulless and heartless?You think wrong!- I have as much soul as you,- and full as much heart!And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth,I should have made it as hard for you to leave me,as it is now for me to leave you.I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom,conventionalities,nor even of mortal flesh;- it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave,and we stood at God's feet,equal,- as we are!

  難道就因為我一貧如洗默默無聞長相平庸個子瘦小,就沒有靈魂,沒有心腸了?——你不是想錯了嗎?——我的心靈跟你一樣豐富,我的心胸跟你一樣充實!要是上帝賜予我一點姿色和充足的財富,我會使你同我現在一樣難分難捨,我不是根據習俗常規,甚至也不是血肉之軀同你說話,而是我的靈魂同你的靈魂在對話,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!”