關於租房問題的英語口語
關於英語口語,同學們只要多看看,小編相信同學們的英語成績肯定會進步,小編今天給大家帶來的是關於英語口語的情景對話,有需要的可以收藏起來哦,所以大家快點來記憶一下
一這是這個地區最好的房子
AMay I come in?
我可以進來嗎?
BYeah, Please do. Now let me show you the house.
是的,請進。現在讓我給你看看房子。
AThis seems a pretty nice room, I should say.
我應該說,這房間似乎很好。
BYou bet. This is the nicest room in the district. You know what, I just had all the walls repainted last month.
當然。這是這個地區最好的房子了。你知道嗎,我上個月才刷了牆。
AWhat about the kitchen?
廚房怎麼樣?
BIt's a well furnished eat-in kitchen. The stove and the ice-box are in good order,and the plumbing is OK,too.
廚房裝置齊全,還可以在裡面吃飯。爐子和冰櫃執行良好,水管裝置也沒問題。
AI see. I'd like to live here for about three years.
我知道。我想在這裡住三年左右。
BTerrific! When are you moving in?
太好了!你什麼時候搬進來?
ANext Saturday at the earliest.
最早下週六。
二這間公寓的租金是多少
AHow many rooms are you looking for?
你們想找多少個房間?
BOh, four or five. How much is the rent for this apartment?
噢,四或五。這間公寓的租金是多少?
A150 a month.
一個月150。
B150? No, I'm not really interested in this place. It isn't big enough. It isn't near enough to my office.150?
不,我對這個地方實在不感興趣。它不夠大。離我的辦公室不夠近。
ARents are very high in downtown area.
商業區的租金都很高。
二媽媽你看見我勺子了嗎
AMom, help me with the bowls, please! I can't hold them.
媽媽,拜託幫我拿一下碗,我抓不住了。
BBe careful, honey.
寶貝,小心點。
AHave you seen my spoon, Mom!
媽媽,看見我的勺子了嗎?
BLook in the fridge, honey!
在冰箱裡找找,寶貝!
ANo, not there.
不,不在那兒。
BYou've put it there by yourself, and you are always absent-minded.
是你自己放的,你總是很健忘。
ASorry, Mom, I don't like it either, but it's just me.
對不起,媽媽,我也不想那樣啊,但那就是我啊。
BEverybody, I have found it. Look, it's in Barbie's mouth.
我找到了,看,勺子在芭比的嘴巴里叼著呢。
ACome on, Barbie.Oops!
快過來,芭比。天啊!
BWhat's up, honey?
怎麼啦?親愛的!
AWho added pepper to the meat? It's too spicy.
誰在肉裡面加了辣椒?太辣了。
- 關於租房問題的英語口語
- 高考英語作文題目預測
- 西餐中雞胸肉的做法
- 高中畢業季寫給老師的留言
- 耳朵先天畸形的治療
- 乒乓球世界冠軍容國團的相關新聞
- 蘇教版小學五年級上冊美術教學計劃3篇
- 小學生關於難忘的教師節作文
- 描寫農村風光優美句子
- 面對新同事簡單的自我介紹
- 如何判斷羽毛球的路線和落點
- 想結婚的說說心情
- 辦公室英語對話練習精選
- 返鄉農民創業勵志例項
- 法定年休假是不是以入職日期為計算依據
- 如何提高羽毛球網前球技術
- 怎樣檢視新浪微博當前的版本資訊
- 描寫螢火蟲的優美句子有哪些
- 中央芭蕾舞視訊
- 小學六年級數學上冊個人教學計劃
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字