關於出租房子的英語口語
同學們其實不用擔心英語成績提升不上去,只要我們多多花點心思就可以了,小編今天給大家帶來的是關於英語口語的情景對話,大家要好好看看哦,有需要的可以收藏起來哦,英語成績才會得到提升哦, 大家快點來學習一下吧,大家加油
一我們想籤一年的約
ASo how long do you plan to live here?
所以你們準備在這住多久?
BWe'd like to sign a year-long contract, if that's OK.
如果可以的話,我們想籤一年的約.
AFine by me. Do you know how to read this kind of contract?
我沒問題。你們看得懂這種合約嗎?
BYes. We've signed them before. We even brought our chops.
看得懂。我們以前簽過。我們甚至連印章都帶來了。
AGreat. When in Rome, you guys know what to do.
太好了。入境隨俗,你們都懂該怎麼做嘛。
BWe'll sign our signatures, too. And give you our passport numbers along with our ARC numbers.
我們還要簽名。然後把我們的護照號碼跟外僑居留證號碼一起給你。
AThat about does it. See you in a week.
大概就這樣啦。一星期之後見囉。
二我們需要的是空調
ASo the apartment comes unfurnished?
所以這間公寓不附傢俱?
BThis one is. I have another one that's furnished, but I'm not sure you'll like the furniture.
這間沒有。我還有一間有附傢俱,不過我不確定你們會喜歡那些傢俱。
AWe have tons of furniture. What we need are air conditioners.
我們有好多傢俱。我們需要的是空調。
BThis building is only four years old. It was built with central air.
這棟樓只蓋了四年。在蓋的時候有做中央空調。
AJust like in the States! That's perfect!
就跟美國一樣!太好了!
BAnd I recently bought an American-style washer and dryer. Come and see.
我最近還買了一臺美式的洗衣機跟乾衣機。過來看。