與表達方式相關的語句英語

  如果我們不認真學習,那麼英語成績是提升不了的,英語是我們很經常用到的哦,小編今天就給大家分享一下英語的口語,學習英語來講就是要比其他的一些科目多花心思的,想要提高英語成績,就一定要多多花些苦工,多讀多背,大家加油哦

  一

  溢於言表

  1. You’re pouring water into a sieve.

  你太浪費了。

  2. This contravenes regulations.

  這違反規則。

  3. It must remain in true-blue hands.

  這事必須由可靠的人辦。

  true-blue 忠貞不渝的,堅貞的,堅定的

  4. The car is roomy.

  這車很寬敞。

  5. Snap out of it. It’s not the end of the world.

  別老想這事了。又不是世界末日。

  snap out of it 打起精神,行動起來,別洩氣

  e.g. Even if you were wasting time all the years before, you can still snap out of it and begin a new life now. 就算你之前幾年都在荒廢時間,現在你仍然可以振作起來,開始新的生活。

  6. Her joy was palpable.

  她的幸福溢於言表。

  7. I have to use heavy-handed tactics.

  我只能採取鐵腕政策。

  heavy-handed 笨手笨腳的,不靈活的;嚴厲的,苛刻的;粗魯的,粗俗的

  8. Bookkeeping is not really my line.

  財會不是我強項。

  9. Peasant workers are poorly remunerated.

  農民工的收入很低。

  10. If you buy that house you’re on the hamster wheel.

  要是買了那房子,你還貸款就沒個頭了。

  二

  啃老族

  1. He looked at me lasciviously.

  他色迷迷地打量我。

  2. Keep your ear to the ground.

  警覺一點。

  3. A mole leaked the secret.

  有內奸走漏了風聲。

  4. Lay back and enjoy your autumn years.

  你可以安享晚年了。

  autumn years ***尤指退休後的***遲暮,暮年

  5. Are you gonna mooch off your family all the time?

  你準備當一輩子啃老族?

  mooch off 向...敲竹槓,揩...的油,跟...要錢

  6. In the heat of the moment I slapped her.

  我一氣之下給了她一巴掌。

  in the heat of the moment 一時激動之下,一時性起,在盛怒之下

  7. He's getting wooly-minded.

  他腦子有點亂了。

  wooly-minded 混亂的

  8. See over for the answer.

  see over 巡視,視察,察看

  它也有“見下文”的意思,而與之對應的是see above“見上文”。

  9. Their marriage was dissolved.

  他們的婚姻解體了。

  10. It’s a living death.

  生不如死。

  living death 活地獄,人間地獄;活受罪,毫無樂趣的生活,生不如死的生活