外國打招呼用語
見面第一句話就用這個互打招呼,想必已經成了許多人的習慣。下面小編為你整理了,希望對你有所幫助!
***精選篇***
1. I heard she got married last week. 我聽說她上星期結婚了。
2. Oh, how nice. Sorry, I’ve got to go now. 那真好。對不起,我必須得走了。
3. So do I. See you later. Keep in touch. 我也是,再見。記得聯絡哦。
4. I was 10 minutes late. 我遲到了五分鐘。
5. I had lunch with a friend of mine. 我和我的一個朋友一塊吃了午飯。
6. I finished my work at 6 p.m. 下午6點我下班了。
7. I stayed and did some extra work. 我留下加了一會兒班。
8. The TV programs were really boring, so I went to bed very early. 電視節目很無聊,所以我早早睡了。
9. I read a magazine in bed. 我躺在床上看雜誌。
10. I didn’t sleep well. 我沒睡好。
***最新篇***
1. My grandma is 40 years older than me. 我祖母比我大40歲。
2. Would you please open the door for me? 請你幫忙開個門好嗎?
3. May I ask you a question? 我能問你個問題嗎?
4. Talking About Neighbors And Friends 談論鄰居和朋友
5. Do you know Mary? 你認識瑪麗嗎?
6. Sure. We have been friends since primary school. 當然,我們從小學就是朋友了。
7. Really? I was introduced to her just last weekend. 真的?上週末我才被介紹給她。
8. What is she doing now? 她現在幹些什麼呢?
9. She told me she wanted to start a company. 她告訴我她想開公司。
10. Have you heard the weather forecast? 你聽天氣預報了嗎?
11. No, what does it say? 沒有,它說什麼了?
12. It hurts right here. 就這兒疼。
13. It’s bleeding. You’d better see a doctor about that cut. 在流血呢,你最好找個醫生看看這傷口。
14. Call the doctor! 快打電話叫醫生!
15. Take two pills and have a good rest. 吃兩片藥,好好休息一下。
16. I hope you’ll be well soon. 祝你早日恢復健康。
17. Yes, we should try to contact more. 是的,我們應該聯絡多點。
18. It’s Room 201 on the second floor. 二樓201房間。
19. Can I use the lift? 我能用電梯嗎?
20. Sorry, it’s broken. You have to use the stairs. 對不起,它壞了,你只能走樓梯了。
***經典篇***
1. What were you doing when I called? 我打電話給你時你在幹嗎?
2. I was about to leave. 我正要出門。
3. Have you seen Kate lately? 最近你看見凱特了嗎?
4. No, I have no contact with her. 沒有。我和她沒有一點兒聯絡。
5. I slept soundly all night. 我整夜睡的很熟。
6. What do you do at work? 你上班幹些什麼?
7. I answer telephones and do some typing. 我接電話和打字。
8. What time do you finish your work? 你什麼時候下班?
9. At 6 o’clock sharp. 6點。
10. What do you do in your spare time? 閒暇時,你幹些什麼?
11. I like listening to pop music. 我喜歡聽流行音樂。
12. I like playing football. 我喜歡踢足球。
13. My elder sister is one year older than her husband. 我姐比他丈夫大一歲。
14. He’s the youngest in the family. 他是一家中最小的。
15. He looks much younger than he is. 他看起來比他實際上年輕得多。
16. I came here when I was 我二十歲來這兒。
17. I started school at the age of 我六歲開始上學。
18. My father is over 60 years old. 我父親已年過六十了。
19. Most of them are less than 他們中大多數不到30歲。
20. I guess he’s about 我猜他大概30歲。