帶客戶參觀工廠的英語口語帶翻譯

  英語已經慢慢滲透入人們的日常生活,想要學好英語一定要多讀多聽多說多欣賞。小編在此獻上日常的英語口語,希望對你有所幫助。

  英語口語:介紹公司情況

  1.Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?

  你有什麼特別想知道的嗎?

  2.Mr. Li is really up to speed with that matter, so let's call him in.

  李先生最瞭解此事,我們叫他過來。

  3.Keeping our promise has been our tradition ever since the company was small.

  信守承諾是我們公司規模很小的時候就已經形成的傳統。

  4.Our lines are mainly arts and crafts.

  我們經營的商品主要是工藝品。

  5.Now our products include: crystal, jade, silver ornaments and so on.

  目前公司生產經營範圍是水晶、玉石、銀飾品等。

  6.Our activity has now been extended to cover garments.

  我們的經營範圍現已擴大到包括服裝在內的程度。

  7.The main products are necklaces, bracelets, earrings, brooches and so on.

  主要經營有項鍊,手鍊、耳環、胸針等等。

  8.What are the main items that you deal in?

  可以告訴我您經營的主要產品是什麼嗎?

  9.We have a market value of 18 billion and the turnover is in excess of 2 billion.

  我們擁有180億的市場價值,營業額超過20億。

  10.In 2010 0ur group had a turnover of NOK 8 billion, and 3 500 employees.

  2010年,我們的營業額達到80億挪威幣,並有了3500個僱員。

  11.Its largest single block of turnover comes from emerging markets.

  它營業額最大的一塊就是來自新興市場。

  12.Our company estimates next year’s turnover will reach 18 billion pounds.

  我們公司預計下一年的營業額會達到180億英鎊。

  13.We have a small but highly respectable company.

  我們公司規模雖小,但商譽極佳。

  14.The board of directors made the decision to expand the scale of our company.

  董事會決定擴大公司規模。

  15.Our company doubled its size within six years

  6年來我們公司的規模擴大了一倍。

  16.We own an average-size company.

  我們擁有一箇中等規模的公司。

  17.Our company merged with others last year and got much larger than before.

  去年我們公司與別家合併了,變得比以前大的多了。

  18.I believe this industry will develop rapidly during the next 5 years.

  我堅信未來5年內這個行業會飛速發展。

  19.There will be a bright prospect for reversing cold rolling mill.

  可逆式冷軋機在我國將有較好的發展前景。

  20.Our factory is beginning to expand, and the prospects are considerable.

  我廠正著手擴產改造,發展前景可觀。

  英語口語:帶領參觀工廠

  1.he factory managers are waiting for us outside.

  工廠的領導們在外面等著我們呢。

  2.We look forward to showing you around.

  我們盼望著帶您轉轉。

  3.Thank you for your visiting our plant.

  謝謝你來參觀我們的工廠。

  4.Almost every process is computerized.

  幾乎每一道工序都是由電腦控制的。

  5.Maybe we could start with the designing department.

  也許我們可以先參觀一下設計部門。

  6.This is the most fully-automated factory we have.

  這是我們的全自動化工廠。

  7.These drawings describe how each process goes on to the next.

  這些圖表表述著每道工藝間的銜接情況。

  8.Is this your production center?

  這是你們的生產中心嗎?

  9.Do you have to wear the helmets?

  你們得帶上防護帽嗎?

  10.We have over a thousand employees.

  我們有1000多名員工。

  11.Is the production line fully automatic?

  生產線是全自動的嗎?

  12.How many engineers do you have?

  你們這有多少工程師?

  13.What kind of quality control do you have?

  你們用什麼辦法來控制質量呢?

  14.You see, our firm has made a huge investment in this new plant.

  你瞧,公司對新工廠投入了很多資金。

  15.How do your quality control systems operate?

  你們的質量控制系統如何運轉呢?

  16.The car design incorporates all the latest safety features.

  這種汽車設計具備最新安全措施的一切特點。

  17.We could look at the production line.

  我們再去看看生產線。

  18.All products have to go through six checks during the whole process.

  所有產品在整個生產過程中得通過6道質檢關。

  19.All the products are made here.

  所有的產品都在這兒生產。

  20.These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

  牆上的圖表是工藝流程表。

  英語口語:參觀後的感受

  1.What's your general impression?

  你們總體印象怎麼樣?

  2.Seeing is believing.

  百聞不如一見。

  3.This is an impressive factory.

  這是座令人難忘的工廠。

  4.I'm impressed by your approach to business.

  你們經營業務的方法給我留下了很深的印象。

  5.Your company made a good impression on me.

  你們公司給我留下了很好的印象。

  6.Your company proves to be one of the best car companies in the world.

  貴公司不愧為世界著名的汽車公司之一。

  7.I'll try my best to improve the company's position.

  我將盡力改善我公司的狀況。

  8.We have a small gift for you when you leave the factory.

  你離開工廠時,我們有件小禮物要送給你。