英語生活相關的情景口語
我們學習不止要死記硬背還要多多讀讀,所以小編今天就給大家分享一下英語口語,喜歡的口語收藏哦
英語簡單的口語對話
我最好的朋友他卻走了
AI'm sorry, ladies. Mr. Smith's viewing is over. It ended an hour ago.
女士們,很抱歉。史密斯先生的遺容瞻仰已經在一小時前結束了。
BBut we just drove across town. Can't we just go in to see him one last...
但我們才剛大老遠開車過來。我們能不能進去見他最後一……
AI'm afraid not. But at tomorrow's funeral, the family requested an open casket service.
恐怕沒辦法。但明天的葬禮上,家屬有要求開棺的儀式。
BThis is all too fast. He's my best friend, and now he's gone.
這一切都太快了。他是我最好的朋友,現在他卻走了。
AI'm sorry. I know it must have come as a great shock.
很遺憾。我知道這打擊很大。
BThe viewing was for saying goodbye, and I didn't even get that.
瞻仰遺容是要讓人道別的,而我甚至還辦不到.
優秀經典的英語口語
我總是感覺很失落
ALisa wins the first prize in the English speech contest of her college.
利薩在她大學裡的英語口語競賽中得了第一名。
BReally? That's really wonderful. I'm so happy for her.
是嗎?那真是太棒了。我真為她感到高興。
ABut I always feel disappointed. I have many problems with English learning.
可是我總是感覺很失落。我學英語時遇到了很多問題。
BHoney, cheer up.
親愛的,振作一點。
AI feel confused about the grammars.
很多語法我都搞不清。
BI'm sure you'll do fine if you try your best.
我確信只要你努力,你一定會做好。
AAnd my writing is not good. I feel so frustrated.
而且我作文寫得不好。我很失落。
BBe confident, and never give up.
自信一些,別放棄。
AI know that, mom. But sometimes I'm just sad.
我知道的,媽媽。可是有的時候,我就是難過。
BKeep your chin up. Remember? Nothing is impossible to a willing heart.
昂首挺胸。記得嗎?有志者,事竟成。
AYes, mom. You are right. Nothing is impossible to a willing heart. I will keep going.
是,媽媽。您說的對。有志者,事竟成。我會繼續努力的。
有關英語日常的英語口語
這是場天大的惡夢
AI don't know what to say. This can't be happening. Here's the obituary.
我不知道該說什麼。這不可能是真的。訃聞在這裡。
BIt's really there? This all seems so surreal-like it's all one big nightmare.
真的有登出來?這一點都不像是真的——這簡直是場天大的惡夢.
ABut it explains why Taylor isn't answering and Femi took time off from work.
可是這也解釋了泰勒沒接電話和費咪請假的原因。
BPoor Femi. Taylor's death must have made her realize that she still cared for him.
可憐的費咪。泰勒的死一定讓她明白自己還在乎他。
AThis says the viewing is at Myers Funeral Home today until five.
這裡說今天在麥爾葬儀社舉行遺容瞻仰,會開放到五點。
BIt's already half past four. We should go and pay our respects. Taylor's family will be there.
已經四點半了。我們該去致意。泰勒的家人會在那裡.