關於身體不舒服的英語口語
英語口語的學習方法就是要多讀多背哦,小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語的情景對話,所以同學們一定不要偷懶哦,才能更快的提升成績哦,大家趕緊行動起來吧
一你哪裡不舒服
AHi Benjamin. My name is Dr. Green. What seems to be the matter?
嗨,本傑明。我是格林醫生。你哪裡不舒服?
BI've been feeling pretty ill for a few days now.
我覺得不舒服已經有好幾天了。
Awhat are your symptoms?
都有哪些症狀?
BI feel chilly, I've got cramps, I keep throwing up, and I feel dizzy and tired.
我覺得渾身發冷,喘不過氣,總想吐,而且又暈又累。
AIt sounds like you might be a bit dehydrated. Do you feel thirsty most of the day?
聽起來你好像是有點脫水。你一天下來覺得口渴嗎?
BYes. I can't seem to drink enough.
渴。我好想喝水不夠。
AHave you been drinkning plenty of water?
是喝很多的白開水嗎?
BNo, just soda.
不,只是喝些蘇打水。
AOk. Well, we'll have a nurse take some blood in a few minutes to see if you're dehydrated. First, let me feel your pulse.
好了。嗯,你一會兒請護士幫你驗驗血看你是否脫水。先讓我量量你的脈搏。
BThat seems to be a bit low, but that's not uncommon when you're ill.
好像有點低,但是生病的時候這個值也算正常。
AIs anyone else sick in your home?
你家裡還有別人生病嗎?
BNo, but my girlfriend has mono.
沒了,但是我女朋友有傳染性單核細胞增多症。
AI see. I'll have the lab techs run some tests to check for mono as well then. The burse will come in then to take your blood, we'll run some tests, and then you can go home. You should hear from us by this afternoon.
我知道了。我一會兒讓化驗師再多做一項mono病毒化驗。一會兒護士會來取血樣,我們做一些化驗,然後你就可以回家了。化驗結果今天下午會通知你。
BThanks.
謝謝。
二你看上去不舒服
ABilly, you don’t look too well. Maybe you should take the day off school.
Billy,你看上去不舒服。也許你該請一天假。
BBut Mom! Today we’re playing football! I love football!
可是媽媽!我們今天踢足球!我喜歡足球!
AYou’ve got a fever and playing football isn’t a good idea for a boy with a fever. What’s that on your arm?
你發燒了,發燒踢足球是不對的。你胳膊上是什麼?
BI don’t know. It was there when I woke up this morning.
我不知道。今早起床就有了。
AIt’s rash. I’d better take you to see the doctor. How did you get that bruise on your leg?
是疹子。我最好帶你去看醫生。你腿上的淤青怎麼弄的?
BI bashed it against the chair in my room.
我在屋裡撞到椅子上弄的。
ADoes it hurt?
疼麼?
BA little , but not much.
有點,但是不嚴重。
AHere. Put this wet towel on your face to keep your temperature down. I’ll take you to the doctor’s after breakfast.
來。把溼毛巾放到頭上降溫。吃完早飯我帶你去看醫生。
BIf I’m better this afternoon, can I go to school?
如果今天下午好點兒,我能去學校嗎?
AIf you are better, but I doubt you will be.
好的,但是我很懷疑你會好。
相關文章: