好看的英文句子

  Be a good listener. Your ears will never get you in trouble. -Frank Tyger 做個好聽眾,你的耳朵不會讓你陷入麻煩。你還知道哪些嗎?下面是小編為大家準備的一些,歡迎大家參閱,希望大家喜歡。

  ***精選篇***

  有些好朋友,真的是不知不覺就疏遠了,你連原因都不知道是什麼。

  Some good friends become distant insensibly,even you do not know why.

  不要輕易放棄舊朋友。因你不能找別人代替他。友情就像酒,越舊越好

  Never abandon an old friend. You will never find one who can take his place. Friendship is like wine, it gets better as it grows older.

  友誼法則第一條:永遠不要讓你的朋友感到孤單,所以啊,有事兒沒事兒放心大膽去煩煩他們。

  One law in friendship: Never make your friend feel lonely,so disturb them as much as you can.

  心累,就是常常徘徊在堅持和放棄之間,舉棋不定。煩惱,就是記性太好,該記的,不該記的都會留在記憶裡。

  Tired heart is always hovering between adhering to and giving up, indecisive. Trouble is that memory is good, the mind should not mind will stay in memory。

  很緊迫的是,應立即採取措施阻止這一事態的發展。

  Different people hold different attitudes toward ***failure***。

  對***失敗***人們的態度各不相同。

  It may be true that , but it doesn't mean that.

  可能是對的,但這並不意味著。

  As far as something is concerned.

  就某事而言。

  Hence/Therefore, we'd better come to the conclusion that.

  因此,我們最好得出這樣的結論。

  ***熱門篇***

  不要為別人怎麼看你而煩惱。別人的看法並不重要,重要的是你怎麼看待你自己。

  Give up worrying about what others think of you. What they think isn't important. What is important is how you feel about yourself。

  有些事情,當我們年輕的時候無法懂得,當我們懂得的時候已不再年輕。

  For something,we can't understand when we are young but by the time we understand,we are no longer young.

  世界真的很小,好像一轉身,就不知道會遇見誰;世界真的很大,好像一轉身,就不知道誰會消失。

  The world is such small,it's like when you turn around,you don't know who you will see. The world is so big,as if when you turn around,you never know who will disappear.

  青春不是一段年華,而是一種心境。

  Youth is not a time of life, it is a state of mind.

  It is commonly believed that / It is a common belief that.

  人們一般認為。

  Attitudes towards ***drugs*** vary from person to person.

  人們對待***的態度因人而異。

  Taking into account all these factors, we may reasonably come to the conclusion that.

  考慮所有這些因素,我們可能會得出合理的結論。

  There is no doubt that ***job-hopping*** has its drawbacks as well as merits.

  毫無疑問,跳槽有優點也有缺點。

  I cannot entirely agree with the idea that.

  我無法完全同意這一觀點。

  It is high time that we put an end to the ***trend***。

  該是我們停止這一趨勢的時候了。

  With the development of science and technology, more and more people believe that.

  隨著科技的發展,越來越多的人認為。

  There is no evidence to suggest that.

  沒有證據表明。

  Taking all these factors into consideration, we naturally come to the conclusion that.

  把所有這些因素加以考慮,我們自然會得出結論。

  A lot of people seem to think that.

  很多人似乎認為。

  People may have different opinions on.

  人們對可能會有不同的見解。

  There is no doubt that enough concern must be paid to the problem of.

  毫無疑問,對問題應予以足夠的重視。

  In my opinion, it is more advisable to do than to do .

  在我個人看來,做比做更明智。

  ***最新篇***

  Some habits, however, was to change.

  有些習慣,無論如何都改不了。

  Why is this once, only once in without you.

  為什麼又是這樣的曾經,只不過曾經裡沒有你。

  If this is not the end if I still love you.

  如果這不是結局如果我還愛你。

  Between us, please always remember me.

  我們之間,請永遠記住我。

  Memories can be painful. To forget may be a blessing.

  記憶是痛苦的根源,忘記也是一種福氣。

  I'll be there for you,Till the end of life.

  我會在你的身邊,直到生命的盡頭。

  Back to have in the past, returned to the original.

  回得了過去,回不了當初。

  .Take time to think, it is the source of your power——花點時間思考,它是你力量的源泉.

  .Life is crazy! We chase what we can't have, and run away from what we desire the most!生活有的時候很瘋狂,我們追逐那些無法擁有的,卻放棄那些我們最需要的。

  .If you can't find a way, create one. 如果你找不到路,自己創造一條路。

  .Good love makes you see the whole world from one person while bad love makes you abandon the whole world for one person.好的愛情是你通過一個人看到整個世界,壞的愛情是你為了一個人捨棄世界。

  .Don't wait, life goes faster than you think.別等,生活比你覺得的要快得多。

  .Happiness is straightforward: you and I sit together to chat and laugh, and do some stupid things.快樂其實很簡單:你和我,坐在一起說說笑笑,外加乾點小傻事。

  .It's amazing how a person who was once just a stranger, can suddenly mean the world to you. 真奇妙,原本只是陌生人的一個人,突然可以成為你的世界。

  .In prosperity our friends know us; in uadversity we know friends.成功時,我們的朋友認識了我們;不幸時,我們瞭解了我們的朋友。

  .Do what you say,say what you do .——做你說過的,說你能做的。