外貿英語之對外貿易關係

  關於我們的外貿中的英語詞彙,小編給大家準備好了,接下來,小編給大家準備了,歡迎大家參考與借鑑。

  

  ***一***

  They mainly trade with Japanese firms.

  他們主要和日本商行進行貿易。

  For the past five years, we have done a lot of trade with your company.

  在過去的五年中,我們與貴國進行了大量的貿易。

  Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.

  我們是在平等的基礎上進行貿易。

  There has been a slowdown in the wool trade with you.

  和你們的羊毛貿易已有所減少。

  Our foreign trade is continuously expanding.

  我們的對外貿易不斷髮展。

  Trade in leather has gone up ***down*** 3%.

  皮革貿易上升***下降***了百分之三。

  Trade in general is improving.

  貿易情況正在好轉。

  Our company mainly trades in arts and crafts1.

  我們公司主要經營手工藝品。

  They are well-known in trade circles.

  他們在貿易界很有名望。

  We trade with people in all countries on the basis of equality and mutual2 benefit.

  我們在平等互利的基礎上和各國人民進行貿易。

  To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy.

  尊重買方國家的風俗習慣是我國貿易政策的一個重要方面。

  Our purpose is to explore the possibilities of developing trade with you.

  我們的目的是和你們探討一下發展貿易的可能性。

  Words and Phrases

  foreign trade 對外貿易

  overseas trade 海外貿易

  international trade 國際貿易

  to trade with 和……進行貿易

  to do business in a moderate way 做生意穩重

  to do business in a sincere way 做生意誠懇

  to make a deal 做一筆交易

  deal 交易,經營,處理,與……交往

  to deal in 經營,做生意

  to explore the possibilities of 探討……的可能性

  trade circles 貿易界

  to handle 經營某商品

  to trade in 經營某商品

  business scope/frame 經營範圍

  trading firm/house 貿易行,商行

  ***二***

  Can we do a barter1 trade?

  咱們能不能做一筆易貨貿易呢?

  Is it still a direct barter trade?

  這還算是一種直接的易貨貿易嗎?

  If you agree to our proposal of a barter trade, we'll give you paper in exchange for your timber.

  如果你方同意我們進行易貨貿易的建議,我們將用紙與你們交換木材。

  Shall we sign a triangle trade agreement?

  我們訂一個三角貿易協議好嗎?

  A triangle trade can be carried out among the three of us.

  我們三方可進行三角貿易。

  Compensation trade is, in fact, a kind of loan.

  補償貿易實際上是一種信貸。

  We may agree to do processing trade with you.

  我們同意與你們進行來料加工貿易。

  If you're interested in leasing trade, please let us know.

  如果你們有意做租賃貿易,請告訴我們。

  We wonder whether you do counter trade.

  我們不知道你們是否做抵償貿易。

  Words and Phrases

  trade by commodities 商品貿易

  visible trade 有形貿易

  invisible trade 無形貿易

  barter trade 易貨貿易

  bilateral trade 雙邊貿易

  triangle trade 三角貿易

  multilateral trade 多邊貿易

  counter trade 對銷貿易;抵償貿易

  counter purchase 互購貿易

  buy-back 回購貿易

  compensation trade 補償貿易

  processing trade 來料加工貿易

  assembling trade 來料裝配貿易

  leasing trade 租賃貿易

  in exchange for 用……交換……

  trade agreement 貿易協議

  ***三***

  We want to develop direct contact with Continental1 buyers for ourselves.

  我們想為自己的公司同歐洲大陸的買主建立起直接的聯絡。

  We see that your firm specializes in Light Industrial Goods, and we are willing to establish business relationship with you.

  得知貴公司專門經營輕工業品,我們願意與貴公司建立業務關係。

  We are one of the largest importers of Electric Goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.

  我們是此地最大的電器進口商之一,願意與你們建立業務關係。

  We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual2 benefit.

  我們願在平等互利的基礎上與貴公司建立業務關係。

  Our two countries have had trade relations for ten years.

  我們兩國之間已經有了10年的貿易關係。

  We've never had any difficulties with our Chinese partners, and we'd like to make as many new contacts as we can.

  和中國同行共事從來沒有什麼困難,希望今後我們之間儘可能多地建立新的關係。

  We have made a very good start in our business with Japan.

  我們和日本在業務上有了良好的開端。

  Our company is thinking of expanding its business relationship with China.

  我公司想擴大與中國的貿易關係。

  As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.

  眾所周知,我們十分重視同第三世界國家的貿易關係。

  We look forward to reactivating our business relationship.

  我們盼望我們的業務關係重新活躍起來。

  We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.

  很高興能有機會來恢復我們的友好關係。

  We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.

  我們將盡力擴大同你們的貿易關係。

  We're writing you in order to establish business relationship.

  我們寫此信是為了與你方建立業務關係。

  The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.

  此項安排將有助於鞏固我們良好的關係。

  We're willing to restore our business relationship.

  我們希望能恢復貿易關係。

  It will be advantageous3 if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.

  如果我們採取措施在互利的基礎上恢復業務關係,對我們都是有利的。

  The depressed4 market results in the stagnation5 of trade.

  市場蕭條導致貿易停滯。

  We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.

  我們的生意一直做得不錯,希望能與你們建立賬戶往來關係。

  Words and Phrases

  business association 業務聯絡,交往

  business connection 業務聯絡

  close relationship 密切的關係

  closer ties 更密切的關係

  to establish***enter into, set up***business relationship 建立業務關係

  to continue business relationship 繼續業務關係

  to present business relationship 保持業務關係

  to improve business relationship 改善業務關係

  to promote business relationship 促進業務關係

  to speed up business relationship 加快業務關係的發展

  to enlarge ***widen*** business relationship 擴大業務關係

  to restore ***resume*** business relationship 恢復業務關係

  to interrupt business relationship 中斷業務關係

  to cement business relationship 鞏固業務關係

  ***四***

  When could you introduce me to your sister company?

  什麼時候把貴公司的兄弟公司介紹給我們?

  Would you please introduce us to some of the most reliable exporters of Chinese handicrafts?

  請向我們推薦一些最可靠的中國手工藝品出口商,可以嗎?

  If you are interested in dealing1, with us in other products of our company, please inform us of your requirements as well as your banker's name and address.

  如果你們有意經營我公司其他產品,請告知你方要求及往來銀行的名稱和地址。

  Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia, we think it's necessary to open a branch at the following address.

  鑑於我們在亞洲地區業務的迅速發展,有必要在下列地點設立分公司。

  We've often expressed our interest in investing in China.

  我們一直對在中國投資很感興趣。

  Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.

  我們豐富的資源和穩定的政策為外商投資提供了有利條件。

  Thank you for your manner of business cooperation.

  我們對你們的合作態度非常滿意。

  We have been working on expanding our scope of cooperation with China.

  我們一直努力設法擴大與中國的合作範圍。

  We believe in long-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright.

  我們相信與中國長期合作的前途是光明的。

  Words and Phrases

  trade prospects/outlook 貿易前景

  trade cooperation 貿易合作

  technological2 cooperation 技術合作

  business cooperation 業務合作

  cooperative relationship 合作關係

  the scope of cooperation 合作範圍

  Additional Words and Phrases

  trade fair 貿易展銷會

  trade show 貿易展覽

  trade agreement 貿易協議

  to establish arrangement 達成協議

  to reach an agreement 達成協議

  trade terms/clause 貿易條款

  trade balance 貿易平衡

  to conclude a business transaction 達成貿易交易

  to work with 與……共事

  business activities 經濟活動

  business house 商行;商號

  trading department/mechanics 貿易機構

  trade association 貿易協會

  the foreign trade department 對外貿易部門

  C.C.P.I.T.*** China Council for the Promotion of International Trade***

  中國國際貿易促進會

  Commercial Counselor's Office

  中國使館的商務處

  Chamber of Commerce 商會

  trading partnership 經營合夥人

  foreign trade personnel 外貿工作者

  trading center 貿易中心

  trading market 貿易市場

  tradesman/trade peoples 商人,零售商