美國生活中實用的俚語精選

  現代美國俚語是一種常見的語言現象,遍及美國人生活的方方面面,具有很強的表達力和實用性,下面小編為大家整理了美國生活中俚語,希望對大家有幫助。

  美國生活中俚語精選

  That's old fashioned

  那已過時了。

  I'm not as picky as you

  我沒有像你那樣挑剔。

  He holds a top job

  他位居要職。

  That's more like it

  那還差不多。

  Too good to be true

  簡直太好了。

  Excuse me,could I have this dance?

  我可以請你跳支舞嗎?

  How did your shopping go?

  你買了些什麼?

  That's for sure

  當然。表肯定

  I'll show you the way

  我為你帶路。

  I can't cut down the money tree

  我不能錯過賺錢的機會。

  That's more than I can say

  我無可奉告。

  Could you give me some discount?

  可以算我便宜一些嗎?

  Can't you take less?

  少算點行不行?

  You can't get it cheap!

  這個價錢最便宜不過了!

  That's better

  那好多了。

  Let down your hair!

  坦白地說吧!

  I can never thank you enough

  我不知道該怎樣謝你才好。

  I need a steady job

  我需要一個固定的差事。

  Thanks for telling me

  謝謝你告訴我。

  Let your hair dry!

  你別神氣!

  I don't mean to offend you

  我不是故意冒犯你的。

  I simply can't afford it

  我根本就買不起。

  You are always taking without giving

  你總是佔別人的便宜。

  Money makes the mare go

  有錢能使鬼推磨。

  I don't see how it could be

  這個根本不可能。

  Why not give up smoking?

  為什麼不戒菸?

  美國生活中俚語熱門

  We must keep in mind our final objective and our mission

  我們必須牢記我們的最後目標和任務。

  Be sure to keep in touch with me while you are away

  當你離開時,要跟我確保聯絡。

  Why do you kill time every day?

  你為何每天都消磨時間?

  How could he say no?

  他怎敢說不幫忙?

  How could I say no?

  我怎麼好意思拒絕?

  Take your choice!

  選一個吧!

  Fish in troubled waters

  趁火打劫混水摸魚。

  I don't know what you are talking about

  我不知道你在胡說些什麼。

  Now I'm safe and sound

  現在我安全無憂了。

  Don't worry,I'm going to get even some day

  不要擔心,總有一天我會報復的。

  Don't fuss at me,please!

  請不要煩擾我。

  Every day had it's day

  總有出頭的一天。

  How long have you been here?

  你來這裡有多久了?

  We talked our hearts out

  我們互吐心聲。

  I'm ready,fire away!

  我準備好了,開始吧!

  Don't make a federal case out of this matter

  不要把此事虛張聲勢出去。

  That's a fake

  那是個騙局。

  Excuse me,I have to take a leak

  對不起,我要去上廁所。

  You have to keep your ears to the ground

  你要提高警惕。

  I got a big favor to ask you

  我想請你幫個大忙。

  We have a moral responsibility

  我們有道義上的責任。

  Don't talk behind people's backs

  不要在別人背後說別人的壞話。

  美國生活中俚語最新

  Don't monkey with my car

  別亂搞我的車子。

  If the bridge is destroyed our plans will be all shot

  如果橋樑遭受破壞,我們的計劃就完蛋了。

  So that's how it's done!

  原來是如此!

  Don't you talk back to me or I'll hit you

  別還嘴,否則我揍你。

  Check in

  登記住進旅館。

  Check out

  付賬退旅館。

  I know it's a bad time for you

  我知道你現在心情不好。

  It's a waste of time!

  簡直是在浪費時間!

  Waste one's breath

  浪費口舌。

  I know a thing or two

  我略知一二。

  You do all the talking

  由你代表去交涉好了。

  I like your style

  我喜歡你這樣的調調。

  Let him have his own way

  讓其為所欲為。

  I know you better than yourself!

  我把你看穿了!

  Please,say it with flowers

  請幫我說幾句好話吧!

  He is an eager beaver

  他是一個工作勤奮的人。

  I don't like this stuff

  我不喜歡這樣東西。

  Ready-made

  成品。