楚門的世界中的經典臺詞對白

  楚門的世界講述了楚門是一檔熱門肥皂劇的主人公,他身邊的所有事情都是虛假的,他的親人和朋友全都是演員,但他本人對此一無所知。最終楚門不惜一切代價走出了這個虛擬的世界。本文是小編整理的楚門的世界經典臺詞,希望對你有所幫助。

  楚門的世界經典臺詞欣賞

  1、我給了Truman過正常生活的機會。而你所生活的世界,是一個病態的世界。

  I have given Truman the chance to lead a normal life. The world, the place you live in, is the sick place.

  2、早上好,以防我見不著你,所以下午好,晚上好,晚安!

  Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

  3、他就是出生在直播現場。

  He was born in front of a live audience.

  4、有什麼是真實的麼?

  Was anything real?

  5、你是真實的,所以大家才這麼愛你……

  You were real. That's what made you so good to watch…

  6、我們看厭了花哨的特技。

  We're tired of pyrotechnics and special effects.

  7、但是楚門的世界可以說是假的。楚門本人卻半點不假。

  While the world he inhabits… is in some respects, counterfeit. There's nothing fake about Truman himself.

  8、這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。

  No scripts; no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.

  9、時不與我,你無法面對現實,於是……你要去別處尋求出路,但重要的是,我願意為你這朋友兩肋插刀。

  When it's like everything's slipping away… You don't want to believe it, so you look for answers somewhere else, but… well… the point is, I would gladly step in front of traffic for you.

  10、楚門:你是誰?

   are you?

  創造者:我是創造者,創造了一個受萬眾歡迎的電視節目。

  CHRISTOF:I am the creatorof a television show that gives hope and joy and inspiration to millions.

  楚門:那麼,我是誰?

   who am I?

  創造者:你就是那個節目的明星。

  CHRISTOF: You're the star.

  楚門:什麼都是假的?

   nothing real?

  創造者:你是真的,所以才有那麼多人看你。……聽我的忠告,外面的世界跟我給你的世界一樣的虛假,有一樣的謊言,一樣的欺詐。但在我的世界你什麼也不用怕,我比你更清楚你自己。

   were real. That's what made you so good to watch. Listen to me, Truman. There's no more truth out there than there is in the world I created for you. Same lies. The same deceit. But in my world, you have nothing to fear. I know you better than you know yourself.

  楚門:你無法在我的腦子裡裝攝影機。

   never had a camera in my head!

  創造者:你害怕,所以你不能走,楚門不要緊,我明白。我你的一生,你出生時我在看你;你學走路時,我在看你;你入學,我在看你;還有你掉第一顆牙齒那一幕。你不能離開,楚門你屬於這裡,跟我一起吧。……回答我,說句話。……說話!你上了電視,正在向全世界轉播。

   afraid. That's why you can't leave. It's okay, Truman. I understand. I have been watching you your whole life. I was watching when you were born. I was watching when you took your first step. I watched you on your first day of school. heh heh. The episode when you lost your first tooth. heh heh heh. You can't leave, Truman. You belong here…With me. Talk to me. Say something. 'ell, say something, goddamnit! You're on television! You're live to the whole world!

  楚門:假如再也碰不到你……祝你早安、午安、晚安……

  TRUMAN:In case I don't see ya', good afternoon, good evening and goodnight. Hahaha! Yeah!

  楚門的世界經典臺詞分享

  1、Was anything real?

  ——有什麼是真實的麼?

  2、We're tired of pyrotechnics and special effects.

  ——我們看厭了花哨的特技。

  3、He was born in front of a live audience.

  ——他就是出生在直播現場。

  4、Dice me, slice me or peel me?

  ——你想把我切了還是削了?

  5、The world stood still for that stolen kiss.

  ——他的初吻受到全球矚目。

  6、Please, don't listen to him. He's gonna lie to you.

  ——不要聽他,他是騙你的。

  7、You were real. That's what made you so good to watch…

  ——你是真實的,所以大家才這麼愛你……

  8、We accept the reality of the world with which we're presented.

  ——每個人都會接受眼前的現實。

  9、Next time he'll be charged.

  ——他這次命大,下次就得提出起訴。

  10、Let me out. lf you want to destroy yourself, do it on your own.

  ——讓我下車,你瘋了,你想自殺就別拖我下水。

  11、guess what l'm saying is that life is fragile.

  ——我想說的是生命很脆弱。

  12、But the point is, l'd gladly walk in front of traffic for you.

  ——重點是,我甘願為你犧牲。

  13、No way, mister.You're going to the top of this mountain, broken legs and all.

  ——你不能放棄,就算跛著腳也要爬上高峰。

  14、Full of laughter, love, pain, sadness,but ultimately, redemption.

  ——充滿歡笑淚水、悲歡離合,分享艾畢一家的甜酸苦辣。

  15、some birds arent meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…

  ——有的鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!

  16、l stayed up all night in your tent so,you could play North Pole.And l got pneumonia.

  ——有一晚我們在帳罯裡徹夜不睡,因為你想玩北極遊戲,結果害我得了肺炎。

  17、And as he grew, so did the technology. A human life,recorded on a network of hidden cameras and broadcast live.

  ——科技日新月異,隱藏式攝影機記錄他的一生。

  18、Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

  ——早上好,以防我見不著你,所以下午好,晚上好,晚安!

  19、I have given Truman the chance to lead a normal life. The world, the place you live in, is the sick place.

  ——我給了Truman過正常生活的機會。而你所生活的世界,是一個病態的世界。

  20、You don't have to leave home to discover what the world is about.we learn that no one is poor who has friends.

  ——不必出門就能知天下事,有朋友相伴便不寂寞。

  21、What right do you have to turn a baby's life into a mockery.

  ——你無權把一個生命 當成一場秀。

  22、lf his was more than a vague ambition, if he was determined,to discover the truth, there's no way we could prevent him.

  ——他如果決心要查出真相,誰也阻止不了他。

  23、All right. Promise me one thing, though.lf l die before the summit, use me as an alternative source of food.

  ——答應我一件事,我如果在半途不幸身亡,你要把我當作糧食。

  24、Network Executive: For God's sake, Chris! The whole world is watching. We can't let him die in front of a live audience!

  ——Network Executive: 看在上帝的份上,Chris!全世界都看著呢。我們不能讓他當眾死亡!

  25、I predict that, in just a moment,we'll see a lady on a red bike,followed by a man with flowers and a Volkswagen with a dented fender.

  ——我預料馬上就會看到騎紅色腳踏車的女人,拿花的男人和保險槓受損的金龜

  26、l've been your best friend since we were seven.We got through school by cheating off each other's test papers.Jesus, they were identical.

  ——我們從七歲起就是好朋友,互相抄襲才完成學業,考卷一模一樣。

  27、Who hasn't sat in the john and had an imaginary interview on TV? Who hasn't wanted To be somebody?

  ——大家都想要上電視,每個人都想成名。

  28、But l always felt safe knowing that.Because whatever the answer was, we were right or wrong together.

  ——不過我只知道,不管正確答案是什麼,不管對錯我們都一起承擔。

  29、While the world he inhabits… is in some respects, counterfeit. There's nothing fake about Truman himself.

  ——這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。

  30、When it's like everything's slipping away… You don't want to believe it, so you look for answers somewhere else, but… well… the point is, I would gladly step in front of traffic for you.