有關付錢的英語對話閱讀

  英語對話教學可以通過對話的形式提升高職學生參與課堂的積極性,從而拓展學生的交流溝通能力和發散思維,有助於提升學生的英語交流能力和綜合素質。小編整理了有關付錢的英語對話,歡迎閱讀!

  有關付錢的英語對話一

  Using the Vouchers 使用贈券

  Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.

  對不起,先生,請問還需要點什麼嗎?如果不需要的話,介不介先結賬呢?因為就要到關門時間了。

  Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.

  對不起,現在結賬吧。

  Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?

  請問分單還是一起結賬。

  Guest: Together.

  一起結賬。

  Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.

  您打算怎樣付賬?你可以付現金、信用卡、支票或入房數。

  Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.

  現金,我這兒有折頭卡和贈券。

  Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.

  對不起,折頭卡與贈券不可以同時使用。

  Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?

  那先用贈券吧,你們還有贈券送嗎?

  Waiter: I'm sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.

  對不起,交易會期間我們不發贈券。

  Guest: It's a pity.

  遺憾。

  有關付錢的英語對話二

  A: Mr. Wang, we haven't discussed the mode of payment.

  B: You know, Mr. Forster, this is a really large purchase. I'm afraid we can't pay off at one time. We have to pay by insurance.

  A: Do you mean you prefer a deferred延期的 payment?

  B: Yes, Mr. Forster.

  A: When do you start the payment then?

  B: We'll start our payment in half a year and the total amount will be paid off within 2 years by threeinstallments分期付款.

  A: We can accept that, but you have to pay the interest.

  B: All right.

  A: Shall we sign the agreement now?

  B: OK, let's sign it.

  有關付錢的英語對話三

  L: Hello, nice to meet you again.

  林德:你好,很高興又一次見到你。

  Y: Nice to meet you, too. Shall we discuss the terms of payment now?

  楊:我也很高興又見到你。我們討論一下付款問題吧?

  L: I am just about to say this matter .Do you have any specific proposals to make on payment?

  林德:我也正要說這個問題呢。你有什麼 具體的建議嗎?

  Y: You know, this is really a big business, with long delivery, so I advise to adopt payment by installment. This can help us reduce the stress of finance, and contribute to the turnover of funds.

  楊:你知道這確實是一筆大的買賣,交 貨期也很長,所以我建議採用分期 付款。這有利於減輕我們的壓力,週轉資金。

  L: We usually don't use this way. But in consideration of this special case, we will do as you said, but only for this special case. When do you start to pay?

  林德:我們一般是不採用這種方式的,但 考慮到這次的特殊情況,就按你說 的辦吧,但僅此一例啊。你們什麼時候開始付款呢?

  Y: We will start the first installment after the delivery of the goods, paying 60% of the total value of the goods, while the remaining payment will be cleared twice, every six months paid once. What do you think?

  楊:貨物運達之後我們就開始第一次付 款,先交貨物總價值的60%,剩餘貨款分兩次付清,每半年付一次。你覺得怎麼樣?

  L: All right, we can accept that. But you need to pay an advance payment.

  林德:行吧,我們可以接受。但是你們先 要付一定的預付款。

  Y: I don't think it's necessary. Our company's credit is always good, and we strictly implement the contract clause.

  楊:我認為沒這個必要吧,我們公司一 向很守信用,嚴格履行合同條款。

  L: I know you have a good reputation in this regard. But let's do the business according to the industry rules, and this can help us provide grant for our production.

  林德:我知道你們在這方面聲譽不錯。但 還是按行業規矩來吧,並且這樣也 有利於我們為生產提供資助金。

  Y: All right.

  楊:那好吧。