旅遊英語場景對話閱讀
所謂英語情景對話,即教師創設逼真的社會交際情境,讓學生積極參與其中,培養學生的交流習慣,訓練學生的口語表達能力,提高其英語交際能力的一種重要教學方式。小編精心收集了旅遊英語場景對話,供大家欣賞學習!
旅遊英語場景對話1
on in, Kathy. I just put the kettle on. Would you like a cup of coffee or tea?
艾凡:凱西,請進。我剛把壺放在爐火上開始煮開水,你想喝咖啡還是喝茶呢?
would be fine, thanks. Coffee keeps me up at night.
凱西:喝茶好了,謝謝。咖啡會使我晚上睡不著覺。
thing. Cream and sugar?
艾凡:沒問題。加奶精和糖嗎?
sugar, thanks.
凱西:加糖就好,謝謝。
Evan:So, what happened at the travel agency?
艾凡:那麼,旅行社那邊怎麼說?
are the computer print-outs. We have quite a few choices. Probably the best bet, according to Rick, is to take KLM.
凱西:這裡有些計算機印表,我們有許多選擇。根據瑞克的說法,最好的選擇可能是搭乘荷蘭皇家航空。
Evan:Oh? Why's that?
艾凡:哦?為什麼呢?
the flag carrier for the Netherlands, so they have the best airport service. Also, they're well known for their safe, efficient, and courteous service.
凱西:KLM是代表荷蘭的國家航空公司,因此擁有最好的機場服務。而且他們的服務安全、有效率又有禮貌,這是出了名的。
Evan:I see. And what else did you and Rick talk about?
艾凡:我懂了。你和瑞克還討論了什麼事?
? Will you cut that out? We're not married, you know.
凱西:什麼?你不要再說這種話行嗎?我們並沒有結婚,你知道的。
, it's actually none of my business. Let's get back to business.
艾凡:對不起,實際上這也不關我的事。咱們談正事吧。
旅遊英語場景對話2
Rick:Hi, Kathy. Please have a seat here. Now, how can I help you?
瑞克:嗨,凱西。請坐。好,有什麼事我可以為你效勞嗎?
, Rick. A friend and I are planning a trip to visit northern Europe, and I needsomeinformation on airline flights.
凱西:瑞克,謝謝。我和一個朋友計劃一趟遊覽北歐之旅,需要一些有關航空班機的資料。
Rick:I see. Are you interested in taking a tour?
瑞克:我懂了。你想跟團嗎?
Kathy:No, thanks. We're determined to go on our own.
凱西:不想,謝謝。我們決定自助旅行。
Rick:I see. What country or countries do you want to visit?
瑞克:我明白了。你們想去哪個或哪些國家?
like to visit Holland, Denmark, and Sweden.
凱西:我們想去荷蘭、丹麥和瑞典。
Rick:No problem. You can fly in and out of Amsterdam from New York. Then you can takegroundtransportation in Europe.
瑞克:沒問題。你們可以從紐約搭飛機往返阿姆斯特丹。然後你們可以在歐洲搭乘陸上鐵公路交通工具。
Kathy:It sounds so easy.
凱西:聽起來很簡單嘛。
Rick:It is. Here, I'll give you a computer print-out of all the flights. Anything else?
瑞克:是很容易。來,我會給你一份所有班機時間的計算機印表資料。還有其它事情嗎?
just now. I want to talk this over with my friend first.
凱西:目前沒有。我想先和我朋友討論一下。
Rick:Of course. Just take your time. See you next time. Bye.
瑞克:當然。你們可以慢慢來。下次見了,拜。
so much. Bye.
凱西:非常謝謝你,拜。
旅遊英語場景對話3
? Whiting residence.
艾凡:喂?這裡是懷汀家。
? This is Kathy. Guess what?
凱西:艾凡?我是凱西。猜猜看怎麼樣了?
down! Is everything OK?
艾凡:冷靜一下!事情都還好吧?
, fine. Listen, first, my parents think it's a great idea that we go to Europe for acouple of months. Dad called our relatives in Sweden, and though they can't put us up, theywould love to see us.
凱西:嗯,很好。聽著,首先,我父母認為我們到歐洲去幾個月這個主意不錯。我爸打電話給我們在瑞典的親戚,他們不能招待我們吃住,但是他們很樂意看到我們。
Evan:So far, so good. Go on.
艾凡:到目前為止一切還算不錯。繼續說下去。
, second, my parents are going to give me a thousand dollars as a graduationpresent! That'll help a lot.
凱西:第二,我父母將送我一千元美金當作畢業禮物!這筆錢會很有幫助。
! That's great. Oh, what did the travel agent say?
艾凡:恭喜!那太棒了。哦,旅行社怎麼說呢?
, Rick wasn't in, but another agent told me to go in tomorrow morning to see him.He's at some conference but will be back tomorrow.
凱西:瑞克不在,但另一個職員叫我明天早上到他們辦公室去找他。瑞克正出席某個會議,但明天會回來。
Evan:Oh, OK. We'll still have to wait for the details.
艾凡:哦,沒關係。我們有些細節仍有待理清。
Kathy:Do you have any news?
凱西:那你那邊有任何訊息嗎?
. My parents think it's a good idea, too.
艾凡:有。我父母也認為這個主意不錯。
- 旅遊英語場景對話閱讀
- 液晶電視當電腦顯示器用怎麼設定
- 木蘭詩課文反思小結
- 古代兵器道具圖片_兵器道具作品圖片欣賞
- 小學生科技科普繪畫圖片欣賞
- 電腦顯示器閃屏黑屏是什麼原因
- 小孩子如何養成好的學習習慣
- 個性簽名勵志好句名言名句
- 銷售員試用期的工作總結
- 酒吧的經典宣傳廣告詞語
- 描寫秋天落葉的優美段落
- 古代髮簪髮飾圖片有哪些欣賞的
- 貓眼妝畫法步驟
- 超級馬里奧奧德賽遊戲什麼時候發售
- 八一建軍節活動感想作文
- 韓版最新款美甲圖片
- 去除黑眼圈的妙招
- 以風景為題目的中考高分作文彙總
- 關於衛生間風水禁忌介紹
- 法學教育與律師素養的養成
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字