關於吃飯請客的英語口語
英語口語的話就是要多多學習和練習,但是不要害怕,那麼今天小編就給大家分享一下有關英語口語的情景對話給大家,同學們要好好學習英語口語哦。
這次我請客
AIt's my treat this time. Could we get the bill?
這次我請.麻煩結賬.
BHere you go.
給您.
AHere's $35 for the meal, and this fruit is for you.
這是35塊錢的飯錢,而水果是給你的.
BLao Wang, it's usually customary to tip money.
老汪,我們一般是用金錢來當小費的.
ABut money's so impersonal. And besides, people don't eat enough fruit nowadays.
但是金錢過於冷冰冰了.而且,現在的人們吃的水果太少了.
BYou have a good point. I really like mango anyway. Thanks a lot.
您言之有理.我確實很喜歡吃芒果.非常感謝.
AWell, it looks like you've reinvented the tip!
看上去,你又重新發明了消費啊!
AA制Go dutch
AOk, so what have you got in store for me tonight?
好吧,那麼你今晚為我準備了什麼節目?
BI'm really sorry, Ethan. I tried so hard, but I'm afraid I could't find a Dutch restaurant in town. The best I could do was a German one about 15 minutes from here.
真的很抱歉,伊桑.我找了又找,但恐怕真的沒辦法在城裡找到一家荷蘭餐館.最接近你要求的就是一家德國餐館,離這兒大約15分鐘的路程.
AWhat? I don't understand.
什麼?我不明白你的意思.
BI though you said you wanted to have Dutch food?
我以為你說的是你要吃荷蘭菜?
AOh! Ha-ha! That's not what I mean when I said 'go Dutch'!
噢!哈哈!我說”go Dutch”不是這個意思!
BHuh? What were you talking about, then?
啊?那你說的是什麼意思?
A'Going Dutch' means to split the bill, silly!
“Going Dutch”就是平均分的意思,傻瓜!
BOhhh...that makes so much more sense! Ha-ha. Well, great, I don't like German food anyway!
哦….這還差不多?好吧,太好了,反正我一點兒也不喜歡吃德國菜!