關於週末的英語口語
一週日去教堂做禮拜
AWake up, Mary.
瑪麗,醒醒。
BWhat is it? It's eight in the morning.
有什事嗎?現在才早上八點。
AWe're all going to church. Do you want to come?
我們全家都要去教堂做禮拜。要不要一起去?
BNo. I'm not a religious person.
不要。我不是一個有宗教信仰的人。
AAre you sure?
你確定嗎?
BMaybe next weekend. I went to bed too late last night.
也許下個週末吧。我昨晚很晚才上床睡覺。
AOkay, then. We'll be back around noon.
那,好吧。我們大概是中午的時候回來。
BAlright.
好的。
二週末過得怎麼樣
AHi, Larry, how was your weekend?
嘿,拉里,週末過得怎麼樣?
BNot bad. We had a get-together with friends from college. I haven't seen many of them since gradution. How about you?
挺不錯的,我和大學同學聚會了,其中好多人畢業後我就沒見過.你呢?
AGreat. I hung out with Jo all day shopping, and the went out for dinner together.
挺好的.我跟喬一起過的,我們倆先去逛了商場,然後一起吃了晚飯.
BSounds a good weekend. You know it always amazes me that two people as different as you and Jo can become such close friends.
聽起來不錯.你知道嗎,我一直覺得你和喬差別那麼大還能成為好朋友感到特別不可思議.
AYeah, I never thought we could be good friends either. We have our differences. She's more outgoing and active while I am more quiet and reversed, but we still get along extremely well. We can talk for hours about anything.
嗯,我也沒有想到我們倆能成為好朋友.我們兩個之間有很多不同,她更外向,做事也更積極,而我更內向安靜.可是我們倆在一起的時候相處非常好,我們能聊各種話題,一聊就是幾個小時.
BThat's great. I know people who can't stand each other for even five minutes.
真好,我知道有的人在一起5分鐘就無法忍受對方了.
AWhen Jo and I are together, we argue a lot, but that's also part of the fun. Besides, I know she will always be there for me when I need her, and she knows I'll be there for her.
我和喬在一起時,也總是爭論,但那正是有意思的地方.而且我知道當我又需要的時候,她總會支援我,她也知道我總會支援她.
BIt seems you two bring out the best of one another.
看來你們倆能互相激勵出對方最好的一面.
AExactly. Having Jo as my friend is one of the best things that's ever happened to me.
是這樣,能有喬做朋友,是我經歷的最好的事情之一.
BYeah, you are so lucky to have found each other.
嗯,你們真的很幸運,能成為這樣的好朋友.
AThanks, I think so too.
謝謝,我也這麼認為