關於優美的愛情英文詩

  詩歌是一個國家語言的濃縮 ,它以最凝鍊的文字傳遞了時間與空間、物質與精神、理智與情感 ,其中的文化因素是理解和欣賞詩歌的關鍵。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  篇1

  The Lover’s Appeal

  情人的哀訴

  Sir Thomas Wyatt

  托馬斯·懷亞特

  AND wilt thou leave me thus!

  難道你就這樣把我拋開?

  Say nay! say nay! for shame!

  說不!說不!多麼羞辱!

  To save thee from the blame

  我的悲傷,我的失落,

  Of all my grief and grame.

  責備無需由你揹負。

  And wilt thou leave me thus?

  難道你就這樣把我拋開?

  Say nay! say nay!

  說不!說不!

  And wilt thou leave me thus,

  無論是富貴還是潦倒,

  That hath loved thee so long

  我一直愛你義無反顧;

  In wealth and woe among:

  難道你就這樣把我拋開?

  And is thy heart so strong

  難道你的心就如此冷酷?

  As for to leave me thus?

  難道你就這樣把我拋開?

  Say nay! say nay!

  說不!說不!

  And wilt thou leave me thus,

  難道你就這樣把我拋開?

  That hath given thee my heart

  而我一顆心已經向你託付;

  Never for to depart

  不是為了離別,

  Neither for pain nor smart:

  不是為了痛苦:

  And wilt thou leave me thus?

  難道你就這樣把我拋開?

  Say nay! say nay!

  說不!說不!

  And wilt thou leave me thus,

  對於一個深愛你的人,

  And have no more pity

  你的同情怎會蹤影全無?

  Of him that loveth thee?

  難道你就這樣把我拋開?

  Alas! thy cruelty!

  天啊,如此心狠,慘不忍睹!

  And wilt thou leave me thus?

  難道你就這樣把我拋開?

  Say nay! say nay!

  說不!說不!

  篇2

  DREAMS OF LOVE

  Kathie Moore

  Dreams take me to another place and time

  when my life had reason and rhyme.

  I was so happy and in love...

  God sent me a gentle “dove”

  He loved me so, more than anyone...

  I will ever again know.

  The talks we had while lying in bed...

  he gently caressed my face and head.

  I could “feel” the love without

  a word being said...

  I miss those times, those precious days

  but no one can take the memories away

  “My Angel ”he will always be...

  from now until eternity...

  夢中的愛

  夢把我帶到另一個世界,

  真切度過一段充滿詩意的時光。

  上帝賜予我一隻溫和的鴿子,

  我在幸福中墮入情網...

  他竟然也這般愛我,

  一切讓人難以想象。

  我們躺在床上說著情話,

  他溫柔地撫摸我的秀髮和麵龐。

  即使我們一言不發,

  我也能把愛的滋味品嚐...

  這珍貴的記憶令人留念,

  這虛幻的天使我永誌不忘...

  篇3

  When I Have Fears

  每當我害怕

  John Keats

  約翰·濟慈

  When I have fears that I may cease to be Before my pen has gleaned my teeming brain,

  每當我害怕生命或許就要止息, 我的筆來不及苦集盈溢的思緒,

  Before high piled books, in charactery, Hold like rich garners the full-ripened grain;

  或把文字變為高高堆起的書籍, 像飽貯的穀倉蓄滿成熟的穀米;

  When I behold, upon the night's starred face, Huge cloudy symbols of a high romance,

  每當我看見那綴滿繁星的夜景, 巨大星雲畫出非凡的傳奇幻像,

  And think that I may never live to trace Their shadows, with the magic hand of chance;

  想到即使運氣幫忙,對我垂青, 生前或許也無法追摹這些雲影;

  And when I feel, fair creature of an hour! That I shall never look upon thee more,

  每當我感到那瞬間即逝的美顏, 也許從今以後再也不可能看見,

  Never have relish in the faery power Of unreflecting love;

  更無法享受輕鬆愛情魔力若仙

  then on the shore Of the wide world I stand alone,and think

  於是,在廣袤世界的崖岸, 我形孤影單地佇立,細細思量,

  Till Love and Fame to nothingness do sink.

  直到愛與聲名沉入烏有的穹蒼。