揮手的英語短語精選合集
揮手是大招呼的一種方式,即使只是打招呼揮手的角度也是有講究的。下面是小編給大家整理的揮手的英語短語,供大家參閱!
揮手的英語短語篇1
1. Leshka waved him away with a show of irritation.
廖什克惱火地揮手讓他離開。
2. He was waving his arms to draw their attention.
他正揮手以引起他們的注意。
3. Amy lifted her arm to wave. "Goodbye," she called.
埃米舉起胳膊揮揮手。“再見,”她喊道。
4. I waved goodbye and went down the stone harbour steps.
我揮手告別,然後走下港口石階。
5. He gave his imitation of Queen Elizabeth's royal wave.
他模仿伊麗莎白女王揮手致意。
6. Jessica caught sight of Lois and waved to her.
傑茜卡看到了洛伊絲,就衝她揮手致意。
7. They came to the front door to wave goodbye.
他們來到前門揮手告別。
8. Marlette was already out of the door, flagging down a taxi.
馬利特已經出門了,正揮手招呼一輛計程車。
9. He waved towards a chair, and seated himself at the desk.
他揮手指了指一把椅子,自己在書桌旁坐了下來。
10. He stood mournfully at the gate waving bye bye.
他傷心地站在門口,揮手告別。
11. When he looked towards me, I smiled and waved.
他朝我看過來的時候,我微笑著揮了揮手。
12. The driver gave me a wave and a toot.
司機衝我揮揮手,按了下喇叭。
13. Paddy spotted Mary Ann and gave her a cheery wave.
帕迪看到瑪麗·安後高興地衝她揮揮手。
14. He made a neat chopping motion with his hand.
他揮手做了一個乾淨利落的劈砍的動作。
15. He brushed by with a perfunctory wave to the crowd.
他擦身而過,朝人群敷衍地揮了揮手。
揮手的英語短語篇2
他揮手叫我們前進。
He waved us on.
那個有錢人揮手把乞丐趕走了。
The rich man waved the beggar away.
她揮手拒絕了他遞過來的手帕。
She waved away his offer of the handkerchief.
“他們在向我揮手。”他說道。
"They waved to me, " he said.
如果結束得好,那麼它意味著你們兩個都想接觸的時間更長;否則,接下來要做的事情就是揮手再見。
If it ends great, it means both of you want more. If it ends otherwise, the next thing to do is towave goodbye.
這時,我們蹣跚地向人行道走去,她把我的臉拉向她的臉,在我兩頰上各吻了一下,然後一瘸一拐地離開了,還不時地回頭向我微笑和揮手。
Then we precarious moved on toward the sidewalk, where she pulled my face down to hers,kissed me on both cheeks, and then limped away, still smiling and waving back to me.
她談笑風生,頻頻向詢問她的年齡和生活遊客們揮手致意。
She talks and waves to visitors, who ask her age and about her life.
男孩一直向它揮手,直到看不見為止。
The boy waved until it was out of sight.
你揮手,看看能否讓出租車停下。
See if you can wave down a taxi.
加州議會一位議員乘車跟隨遊行隊伍,向沿街站立的選民揮手致意。
A local member of the California assembly rides along, waving to constituents who line thestreet.
沒有人能夠用正當的理由和行為命名大自然的饋贈,他們都在向我們揮手,對我們微笑,向我們張開她廣闊溫暖的雙臂久久得擁抱著我們。
Endowments of nature no one can give titles to with the warrant deeds are all waving us, smilingat us, opening her extensive warm arms to us and embracing us long and long.
為什麼他向我揮手呢’那樣他剩餘的旅途就有事情可想,那可以是他的旅途看上去變短了。
Why did he wave to me? ' So he has something to think about during the rest of his journey, andthat makes his journey seem shorter.
揮手的英語短語篇3
儘管媒體晝夜守候在他的住宅外面,喬杜裡只是在陽臺上短暫地露面,向支持者揮手致意。
Despite round-the-clock media coverage outside his home, he has only briefly appeared towave at supporters from his balcony.
接著又有一名收銀員打開了3 號付款臺,並揮手示意第一隊排在您前面的購物者到3 號付款臺排隊。
Then another cashier opens checkout counter 3 and waves to the shopper who was in front ofyou in the first line before you moved over.
我們四人似乎很孤單了,我們學著海龜的樣子向送行的人們揮手告別,我們不知道何時還能看到這麼多的人。
The four of us, now even lonelier, waved in turtle fashion as the others departed, and wewondered about the next lot of humans we might see.
然後,他出現在院子裡聚集的人群面前,向他們揮手微笑,然後消失在了美國銀行總部。
Then he emerged, waved and smiled at people gathered in the courtyard, and disappeared intoBank of America’s headquarters.
如果你俯視下面的大西洋,那麼你會看到一艘黃色的救生筏,上面有三個人正在朝你揮手。
If you look down towards the Atlantic Ocean, you will see a little yellow life raft with three peoplein it to waving at you.
他微笑著衝我揮手。
He waved at me and smiled.
本地的小孩子從家裡奔出來對騎手們說哈羅,在他們笑著揮手的時候,常常還會加上一句,“你叫什麼名字?”
Local children rush from their homes to shout hello at the passing riders, often adding “What isyour name?” as they laugh and wave.
孩子們沿著海岸線蹲在礁石、房屋和樹叢後面。“他們在向我揮手。”他說道。
Along the shore were children crouched behind rocks and buildings and shrubs. "They waved tome," he said.
她向我揮手告別。
She waved me goodbye.
這個簡單的鍛鍊可讓你關注甚至最小的積極的瞬間,如一個小夥子司機在一個四道站點揮手讓你先走,或者發現被垃圾郵件充斥的收件箱中一封朋友的來信。
This simple exercise makes you focus on even the smallest positive moments, like a fellow driverwaving you to go first at a four-way stop, or an e-mail from a friend in a spam-filled inbox.
在羅先市場的那些婦女小販是真的笑了,大笑不已,衝我們揮手,這很少見。
The women vendors at the market in Rason actually smiled, laughed, and waved to us, whichwas unusual.
我在視訊監視器前面練習我的演講,做了一個初排,分析該怎麼樣開場,被指導該站在哪裡,該在哪裡揮手和最佳的使用話筒的方法。
I practiced my speech in front of a video monitor, did a walk-through of how it would be staged,received instruction on where to stand, where to wave, and how to best use the microphones.
說完,他一揮手把兔媽媽打到牆上去了,兔媽媽又大聲叫道:“你要吃就先吃我!
" Then he waved to a Mama Rabbit hit the wall, and rabbit mothers back shouted: "You want toeat to eat me!
成百上千的球迷在盧頓機場向他們的英雄揮手告別。
Hundreds of fans were at Luton airport to wave off their heroes.
用盡了他們會的英語和他們的勇氣,他們轉頭跑下月臺,快樂得揮手告別。
Having exhausted their English, and their nerve, they turned to run down the platform, wavinghappy goodbyes.
海蒂一點兒沒注意到,還是穩步向前,我覺得自己像在一輛載著我離去的汽車中從後窗向外揮手。
Oblivious, Hattie would march steadily forward, and I felt like I was waving out the back window ofan automobile that was bearing me away.
海蒂一點兒沒注意到,還是穩步向前,我覺得自己像在一輛載著我離去的汽車中從後窗向外揮手。
Oblivious, Hattie would march steadily forward, and I felt like I was waving out the back window ofan automobile that was bearing me away.