餐廳買單英語對話
你在餐廳買單時,會用到什麼英語對話?下面是小編給大家整理的,供大家參閱!
:簽字付賬
Sign the Bill 簽字付賬
Waiter: Would you like anything else?
您還需要些什麼?
Guest: No, thank you. We'll have the bill now.
不需要了,謝謝。我們現在要結賬了。
Waiter: Yes, sir. How would you like to pay for it, sir?
好的,先生,您打算怎樣付賬?
Guest: I'd like to put it on my hotel bill.
我想把賬記在賬單上。
Guest: What's your room number?
請問你的房間號?
Waiter: 1208.
1208。
Waiter: Would you sign your name and room number on the bill, please? And could you show me your room key/hotel passport.
請在賬單上寫上您的名字和房間號碼,並且請出示房匙/房卡,好嗎?
Guest: Of course, here you are.
當然,給你。
Waiter: Could you just sign here, please?
您在這簽字好嗎?
Guest: Sure.
可以。
Waiter: Thank you. How did you like your meal? Would you please give us your comment about our service and dishes?
謝謝。請問你的餐食得怎樣?能否對我們的服務或菜式提供寶貴的意見?
Guest: Very nice, very delicious.
非常好,非常美味。
:現金支付
Paying by Cash 現金支付
Guest: Waiter, the bill, please.
服務員,結賬。
Waiter: Yes, sir.
好的,先生。
Waiter: Here is your check/bill, sir. Thank you.
先生,這是您的賬單,多謝。
Guest: Here you are.
給你。
Waiter: 200 yuan. Please wait a minute. I'll be right back with your changes and receipt.
這裡收您200元,請稍等一會,我將很快找回零錢及賬單給您。
Waiter: Here is your changes and your receipt, thank you. Good night. Hope to see you again.
多謝,這是找給您的零錢及賬單。晚安,希望您再次光臨。
Guest: Thank you. This is your tip.
謝謝!這是給你的小費。
Waiter: Thank you, sir. But we don't accept tips./You're very kind. But no, thank you.
多謝,先生,但我們不接受小費。/不用的,謝謝你的好意。
:使用贈券
Using the Vouchers 使用贈券
Waiter: Excuse me, sir. Do you need anything else? If not, do you mind if I bring you your bill? It is nearly closing time.
對不起,先生,請問還需要點什麼嗎?如果不需要的話,介不介先結賬呢?因為就要到關門時間了。
Guest: I'm sorry, check now, please.
對不起,現在結賬吧。
Waiter: Would you like separate bills or one bill?/Would you like to pay together or separately?
請問分單還是一起結賬。
Guest: Together.
一起結賬。
Waiter: How would you like to pay for it, sir? You may pay cash, credit card, cheque or charge it to your room.
您打算怎樣付賬?你可以付現金、信用卡、支票或入房數。
Guest: I'd like to pay cash. I have discount card and vouchers here.
現金,我這兒有折頭卡和贈券。
Waiter: I'm sorry. Discount card and vouchers are not to be used together.
對不起,折頭卡與贈券不可以同時使用。
Guest: Well, use the vouchers first. Do you have more vouchers?
那先用贈券吧,你們還有贈券送嗎?
Waiter: I'm sorry there are no vouchers sent out during the Trade Fair.
對不起,交易會期間我們不發贈券。
Guest: It's a pity.
遺憾。
看過的人還看了:
- 餐廳買單英語對話
- 鄉鎮平安建立表態發言稿
- 一年級孩子的數學評語
- 參加運動會倡議書
- 致參加工作員工的家屬新年慰問信
- 公司行政助理離職報告優秀範例
- 產生資金時間價值的原因是什麼計算方法是什麼
- 膝上型電腦麥克風裝置沒有聲音怎麼樣解決
- 天秤座男生與射手座女生合適嗎
- 屬豬的辦公室風水佈置有何禁忌
- 關於思念的句子說說心情
- 十二生肖屬豬的愛情觀
- 早安心語經典句子
- 公務員人際關係面試真題及參考分析
- 幼兒園小班冬天教案
- 英漢網路交際詞語理據的比較淺議
- 五行屬水補什麼顏色
- 成長之路初中優秀作文
- 做運動大腿痠疼是怎麼回事
- 真的錯過了說說
- 康熙字典五行屬金的字
- 康熙字典五行屬木的字
- 康熙字典五行屬水的字
- 康熙字典五行屬火的字
- 康熙字典五行屬土的字