英語小笑話小學
看笑話能讓人忘掉煩惱,開懷開心。細讀下來,有些笑話又蘊含著一定的生活哲理。下面是小編帶來的小學英語小笑話,歡迎閱讀!
小學英語小笑話篇一
你知道我是幹嘛的嗎 Do You Know My WorkOne night a hotel caught fire, and the people who were staying in it ran out in their night clothes.
Two men stood outside and looked at the fire.
Before I came out, said one, I ran into some of the rooms and found a lot of money. People don't think of money when they're afraid. When anyone leaves paper money in a fire, the fire burns it. So I took all the bills that I could find. No one will be poorer because I took them.
You don't know my work, said the other.
What is your work?
I'm a policeman.
Oh! cried the first man. He thought quickly and said, and do you know my work? No, said the policeman.
I'm a writer. I'm always telling stories about things that never happened.
一天晚上,一家旅館失火,住在這家旅館裡的人穿著睡衣就跑了出來。
兩個人站在外面,看著大火。
在我出來之前,其中一個說,我跑進一些房間,找到了一大筆錢。人在恐懼中是不會想到錢的。如果有人把紙幣留在火裡,火就會把它燒成灰燼,所以我把我所能找到的鈔票都拿走了,沒有人會因為我拿走它們而變得更窮。
你不知道我是幹什麼的,另一個說。
你是幹什麼的?
我是警察。
噢!第一個人喊了一聲,他靈機一動,說:那你知道我是幹什麼的?不知道。警察說。
我是個作家,我總是愛編一些從未發生過的故事。
小學英語小笑話篇二
Silly Doctor 蠢醫生
A man went to see his doctor
有一名男子去看他的醫生,
because he was suffering from a miserable cold.
因為他正遭到令人難受的感冒之苦。
His doctor prescribed some pills,
他的醫生開了一些藥丸 ,
but they didn't help.
但是這些藥丸都沒什麼幫助。
On his next visit the doctor gave him a shot,
他笫二次去的時候,醫生給他打針,
but that didn't do any good.
但是那也沒什麼效。
On his third visit the doctor told the man,
他第三次去的時候 ,醫生告訴這名男子:
"Go home and take a hot bath.As soon as you finish bathing throw open all the windows andstand in the draft."
“回家洗個熱水澡吧。你一洗完澡就把所有韻窗戶都開啟,然後站在通風處。”
"But doc,"protested the patient,
這名病人抗議說:“但是醫生,
"if I do that,I'll get pneumonia."
如果我那麼做的話,我就會得到肺炎呀。”
"I know,"said the doctor,"don't worry,I can cure pneumonia."
醫生說:“我知道啦,別擔心啦,我會治療肺炎啦。”
小學英語小笑話篇三
The teacher cried 老師哭了
The six-year-old John was terribly spoiled. His father knew it, but his grandma doted on***溺愛,寵愛*** him. He hardly left her side. And when he wanted anything, he either cried or threw a temper tantrum***亂髮脾氣*** . Then came his first day of school, his first day away from his grandmother's loving arms.
When he came home from school his grandma met him at the door. "Was school all right?" she asked, "Did you get along all right? Did you cry?"
"Cry?" John asked. "No, I didn't cry, but the teacher did!"
[中文翻譯]
六歲的約翰嬌生慣養。他的父親知道這一點,可他的祖父母仍然寵著他。這孩子幾乎寸步不離他的祖母。他想要什麼不是哭,就是鬧。
他第一天上學才離開祖母的懷抱。約翰放學了,他奶奶在門口接他並問道:“學校怎麼樣?你過的好嗎?哭了沒有?”
“哭?”約翰問,“不,我沒哭,可老師哭了。”
小學英語小笑話篇四
Broken Finger 斷指
young woman went to her doctor complaining ofpain .
有名年輕女子去看醫生,怨忿地說著她的病痛。
"Where are you hurting?"asked the doctor.
醫生問她:“你哪裡痛?”
"You have to help me,I hurt all over",said the woman,
女子說:“你一定要幫幫我,我全身痛。”
"What do you mean ,all over ?"asked the doctor,"be a little more specific."
醫生問說:“什麼意思呀,全身?講更明確一點吧”
The woman toughed her right knee with her index finger and yelled,
這名女子用她的指碰觸右膝,痛得直叫;
"Ow,that hurts."Then she toughed her left cheek and again yelled,
“哎唷,那裡好痛呀。”然後她碰觸左臉頰,又痛得直叫:
"Ouch!That hurts ,too.”Then she toughed her right earlobe ,
“哎呀,那裡也好痛呀。”然後她碰觸右耳垂,她哭喊說:
"Ow,even THAT hurts ,she cried.
“哎呀,連那裡也好痛呀。”
The doctor checked her thoughtfull for a moment and told her his diagnosis,"You have a brokenfinger."
醫生體貼地替她檢查了一會兒,然後把診斷結果告訴她:“你的手指斷了啦。”