關於點菜英語對話常用語

  初中英語對話教學旨在促進學生的語言學習,實現培養學生綜合運用語言的能力。小編精心收集了關於點菜英語對話,供大家欣賞學習!

  關於點菜英語對話篇1

  Waiter: Can I take your order now,madam?您現在可以點菜了嗎,太太?

  May:Yes. What would you recommend?是的。你推薦什麼?

  Waiter: I am happy to recommend the fish.我很樂意向您推薦魚。

  May:It tastes delicious and it's today's special.它的味道很鮮美,而且是今天的特色菜。

  Waiter: Our chef is from the coast and loves seafood.我們的主廚是從海邊請來的,喜歡海鮮。

  May:Today's special is actually his favorite dish.今天的特色菜是他最喜歡的。

  Waiter: So I'm sure it is absolutely fabulous.所以我肯定它會非常好吃。

  May:It does sound wonderful. Maybe I'll try it.聽起來確實不錯。或許我會嚐嚐。

  Waiter: Is there anything else? 還其他的嗎?

  May:Maybe I could interest you in one of our fine appetizers.或許您可以嚐嚐我們的開胃小吃。

  Waiter: Such as the escargot.比如說蝸牛。

  May:Not today,thanks. But I'd like to know if you have any vegetarian dishes.

  今天就不點了,謝謝。不過我想知道你們有素菜嗎?

  Waiter: Yes,Here's the menu. 有。這是選單。

  May:And what do you think you'd like to order?你想點什麼?

  Waiter: Maybe I don't want the fish.我不想要魚了。

  May:I think I'll have the green bean dish instead.我想換這道豆角吧。

  Waiter: What kind of soup would you like?你喜歡什麼湯呢?

  May:I'd like the egg drop soup.蛋花湯。

  Waiter: Ok. Is that all? 好的,就這些了嗎?

  May: Yes.是的

  Waiter: Would you like anything to drink while you wait?您等菜的時候要點喝的嗎?

  May:Just an ice water, thanks!一杯冰水。謝謝。

  關於點菜英語對話篇2

  W= Waiter P= Patron

  W: Hi, I'm George. I'll be your waiter this evening. Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?

  服務生:嗨,我是喬治,今晚我將為您服務。您現在準備點菜還是稍待一會呢?

  P: I'm ready now. I'd like the roast chicken and a side order of corn.

  顧客:我現在點菜,我要烤雞和玉米副餐。

  W: And would you like an appetizer before your meal? The soup of the day is our delicious tomato soup.

  服務生:在正餐之前您要來個開胃菜嗎?今天的湯是我們最美味可口的蕃茄湯。

  P: I'll pass on the soup, but I'd like a garden salad.

  顧客:我不要湯,不過我要田園沙拉。

  W: Can I get you anything to drink?

  服務生:您要什麼飲料嗎?

  P: Yes, I'd like a glass of iced tea.

  顧客:好啊,我要一杯冰紅茶。

  W: Okay. I'll be back in a minute with your drink and salad.

  服務生:好的,我很快會把您的飲料和沙拉送來。

  P: Thank you. to be continued

  顧客:謝謝。

  關於點菜英語對話篇3

  Waitress: Welcome, sir, do you want a special combo?

  先生,歡迎光臨,要不要來份超值套餐呢?

  James: Yes, I want two combos, No.3.好,我要兩份三號套餐。

  Waitress: For here or to go?在這裡吃還是帶走。

  James: For here.在這裡吃。

  Waitress: Do you want an apple pie or a sundae?

  服務生: 要不要來份蘋果派或是聖代?

  James: Yes! I want two chocolate sundaes.

  詹姆斯: 好啊!我要兩個巧克力聖代。