初級日常電話英語口語
隨著社會對新型人才英語水平和語言應用能力要求的提高,英語交際能力,尤其是口頭交際能力的培養在英語學習中變得越來越重要。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!
一
Linda:Hello! Who is speaking?
您好,哪位?
John:Hello! This is John. I want to speak to Linda。
你好,我是約翰,我想找琳達。
Linda:This is her。
我就是。
John: Hi, Linda. I’m just calling to invite you to a dinner party tomorrow evening。
Hi, 琳達,我打電話事項邀請你參加明天晚上的派對。
Linda:Really? What time and where?
真的嗎?幾點?在哪兒?
John: 7:30 pm, at Longding Chinese restaurant. I’ll be at your place at 7:00 to pick you up if you need a ride。
晚上7點,在龍鼎中餐館,如果你要搭順風車的話,我們明天晚上7點到你那兒接你。
Linda:Yes, please. I’ll need a ride. I’ll be waiting for you then。
好的,我要搭順風車,我到時候等你。
John: See you tomorrow at 7:00. Make sure you dress a little formally. I heard the restaurant is kind of upscale。
明晚7點見,記得穿得稍微正式點,我聽說那是一家比較上檔次的餐廳。
Linda:Thank you. See you then。
謝謝,到時候見。
John:See you。
明天見。
接電話時常用英語口語句子:
喂!我是湯姆。Hello! This is Tom。
我就是。This is him。
哪位?Who’s speaking?
請稍等,我看他在不在。Hang on a moment, please. I’ll see if he’s in。
莉莉,有你的電話。 Lily, there’s a phone call for you。
抱歉,他不在。Sorry, he’s out。
他現在正忙著呢。He is tied up right now。
對不起,讓你久等了。I’m sorry to have kept you waiting。
我把電話給你轉過去。Let me transfer your call。
你要跟誰通話?Who do you want to talk to?
二
打電話開場白
Is this Dr.Carter‘s office? 請問這是卡特醫生的辦公室嗎?
I’m sorry to call you so late. 對不起這麼晚打電話來。
I’m sorry to bother you at this hour. 很抱歉在這時打擾你。
I hope I‘m not disturbing you 我希望我沒打擾您
I hope I didn’t wake you up 但願沒吵醒您
It‘ nothing. Who do you wish to talk to? 沒關係,你想找誰?
Hello? Who’s that? 喂?你是誰?
Hello? Who‘s speaking? 喂?請問你是誰?
Who’s calling,please? 請問你是哪位?
Who would you like to talk/speak to? 你想跟誰通話?
Who are you? 你是誰?
Can you hear me? 你聽到得到嗎?
This is Jack Byrnes. 我是傑克.伯恩斯。
Arthur Brooks speaking. 我是亞瑟.布魯克。
Hello? This is toby speaking 喂,我是陶貝
Hello? It‘s Sarah Who’s calling? 喂,我是莎拉,誰打電話給我呢?
It‘s Me 是我呀
Hello, Is Bingbing at home? 喂,兵兵在家嗎?
Is micheal there? 邁克爾在嗎?
Is he there? 他在嗎?
Hello? Is Peter in? 喂? 請問彼得在嗎?
May I speak to Mr.Gates? 我可以和蓋茨先生通話嗎?
Can I talk to Mark? 我可以跟馬克講話嗎?
I’d like to speak to Carol 我想和克萊爾通話
This is Honey Daniels calling for Michael Ellis. 我是甜心.丹尼爾,請找邁克爾.埃利斯。
This is a collect call from... 這是從...打來的被叫付費電話。
Yes,speaking 是的,請講
Speaking 說吧我就是
Good morning. Carol here 早上好,我是卡瑞爾
Hi!Glad/nice to hear from you 嗨!很高興能聽到你的聲音
hello,this‘s the Sunny Club 喂,這裡是小太陽俱樂部
I’m xiaowei,Are you toby? 我是小偉,你是陶貝嗎?
Can I talk to you now? 現在方便講電話嗎?
Have any business with me? 找我有事嗎?
三
轉接或幫找人
May I have the extention 123? 可以幫我轉123分機嗎?
Would you please give me extention 123? 可以幫我轉123分機嗎?
Extention 2584, please 請轉接3584
Please stay on the line. 請不要結束通話電話。
Hold on,please. I‘ll connect you to Mrs. Smith 請不要掛電話,我會幫你接給史密斯太太
Don’t hang up. 別結束通話電話。
One moment,please. I‘ll put you through 請稍等,我為您接通
Mrs. Smith,telephone 史密斯太太,你的電話
Yes,he is. One moment,please. 他在,請稍等。
Sure. I’ll go get her. 當然,我這就叫她。
Hold on a moment,please. I‘ll fetch him up 請等一下,我去把他找來
Hang on. Ok? Let me see if he’s here 等一下,好嗎? 我看看他在不在
Hold the line, I‘ll see if he’s in 等一下,我去看一看他在不在
This phone call for Mr Barry. 貝先生的電話。
he‘s on his way 他很快就來他已經在路上了
He is in Mr.Baker’s office right now. You can reach him at 126-1426 他現在在貝克先生辦公室,你打136-1426就可以找到他