關於買藥的英語口語

  小編今天給大家帶來的是英語的口語的情景對話,我們學習英語就是要好好堅持哦,我們堅持下去一定可以提高成績的,所以我們要多讀多背,大家趕緊行動起來吧,有需要的可以收藏起來哦

  一中藥的治療效果更持久

  AHere you are. You left the medicine here.

  你回來了。你把藥落在這裡了。

  BSorry. I was too worried.

  對不起。我剛才太擔心了。

  AI firmly believe that you love your brother very much.

  我相信你一定很愛你的弟弟。

  BAbsolutely. By the way, do you sell any traditional Chinese medicine?

  當然了。順便問一下,你們賣中藥嗎?

  AYes, we have some Chinese medicine for common cold.

  是的,我們有治療普通感冒的中藥。

  BI heard Chinese medicine has a better lasting effect in cure.

  我聽說中藥的治療效果更持久。

  AIt depends. It's true that you can take some for prevention.

  要看情況。不過你可以買一些做預防。

  二買些藥給我弟弟

  AWhat can I do for you?

  有什麼需要的嗎?

  BI need some medicine.

  我需要一些藥。

  AFor whom?

  給誰的。

  BMy younger brother. He suffers from a bad cold.

  我弟弟。他著涼了,很難受。

  AWhat symptoms does he have?

  他有什麼症狀?

  BFever and a bad cough.

  發燒,咳嗽也很厲害。

  AI got it. Don't worry, just a common cold.

  知道了,別擔心,只是普通感冒。

  BWhat kind of medicine does he need?

  他需要什麼樣的藥品呢?

  APatulin will do.

  感冒藥就可以了。

  BHow many pills for each time?

  每次要吃多少粒啊?

  ASix per day, and two after each meal.

  一天六粒,每頓飯後兩粒。

  BThank you very much.

  非常感謝。

  AMy pleasure.

  樂意效勞。