最新傷感英文愛情語錄

  經典語錄是指對那些富有哲理與特殊意義話語的記錄,經典語錄普遍來源於經典語錄原創基地,一般用於正式文體。現指能引起共鳴的、發人深省,有一定傳播力的名人之言、網民言論、社會事件所產生的新詞條。

  Why do the good girls, always want the bad boys?

  為何好女孩總喜歡壞男孩?

  every day i miss you. it is a hard time for me to miss you but it is even harder not to do so. in such a contrary mood, i miss you deeply! a happy valentine’s day to you!

  在每個的日子,想你不輕易,不想你更難,願以一片難懂的,深深你!節快活!

  i miss you so deeply that my love just like a kite has broken its line and won’t stop flying until it reaches you at last.

  長長的,就像鷂子斷了線,飄啊飄啊,飄到你的身邊。

  i miss you not because of my loneliness but i do feel lonely when i miss you. only when i miss you deeply i feel so lonely.

  不是因為寂寞才想你,是因為想你才寂寞。的感覺之所以如斯之重,只是因為太想你。

  If I could rearrange the alphabet,I’d put Y and I together.

  假如我能從新來排列字母,我要把Y你跟I我在一起。

  The sandflass remembers the time we lost

  沙漏記得,咱們遺忘的時間。

  The best way to make someone strong is to have someone needs to be protected.

  讓一個人變壯大的最好方式,就是佔有一個想要掩護的人。

  Thank you for comforting me when I’m sad.

  感激你在我時撫慰我。

  Soon there’ll be flowers and prayers that are sad

  很快這裡的鮮花跟禱告文將是的。

  Somewhere, someday, the unexpected encounter with someone changed your life somehow.

  某年某月某一天的某次邂逅,轉變了你的畢生。

  Sometimes the perfect person for you is the one you least expect.

  有時候,最合適你的人, 偏偏是你最不想到的人。

  Some people would never be together but there’s a feeling hiding in their heart forever.

  有些人,一輩子都不會在一起。然而有一種感覺卻能夠藏在心裡一輩子。

  Some pain can not tell until you can slowly forget

  有些痛 說不出來 只能忍著 直到可能緩緩淡忘。

  things do not change.we change

  物是人非。

  The sandflass remembers the time we lost

  沙漏記得,我們遺忘的時光。

  The best way to make someone strong is to have someone needs to be protected.

  讓一個人變強盛的最好方法,就是領有一個想要維護的人。

  Thank you for comforting me when I’m sad.

  感謝你在我時安慰我

  love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you.

  我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎麼的人,而是由於我愛好與你在一起時的感到。

  You are my destiny.

  你是我的運氣.

  Side to give up, while love you.

  一邊廢棄、一邊愛你,成語故事。

  The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.

  失去某人,最蹩腳的莫過於,他近在身旁,卻如同遠在天涯。

  本文來自:逍遙右腦記憶