曼德拉語錄中英文精選
曼德拉一生在為和平而奮鬥,以下是小編為你精心整理的曼德拉語錄中英,希望你喜歡。
曼德拉語錄中英精選
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
教育是最強有力的武器,你能用它來改變世界。
For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.
自由不僅僅意味著擺脫自身的枷鎖,還意味著以一種尊重並增加他人自由的方式生活。
I detest racialism, because I regard it as a barbaric thing, whether it comes from a black man or a white man.
我痛恨種族主義,不管是來自黑人或是來自白人的種族主義,在我看來,都是野蠻未開化的。
I dream of an Africa which is in peace with itself.
我向往一個內部和平的非洲。
I dream of the realization of the unity of Africa, whereby its leaders combine in their efforts to solve the problems of this continent. I dream of our vast deserts, of our forests, of all our great wildernesses.
我夢見,通過非洲各國領導人齊心協力共同解決非洲的種種問題,非洲實現了統一。我夢見那廣袤的沙漠茂密的森林,還有那無際的荒野。
I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear.
我懂得了,勇氣不是沒有恐懼,而是戰勝恐懼。勇者不是感覺不到害怕的人,而是克服自身恐懼的人。
When I walked out of the prison cell towards the door leading to freedom, I have made it clear his own pain and resentment if not able to stay behind, so in fact I still in prison.
當我走出囚室邁向通往自由的大門時,我已經清楚,自己若不能把痛苦與怨恨留在身後,那麼其實我人在獄中。
A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
精明的頭腦和善良的心靈往往是個不可思議的組合。
After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb.
登上高峰後,你會發現還有更多的山峰要翻越。
If there are dreams about a beautiful South Africa, there are also roads that lead to their goal. Two of these roads could be named Goodness and Forgiveness.
有建設美好南非的夢想,就有通向夢想的道路。善良和寬恕就是其中的兩條大道。
曼德拉語錄中英最新
If you talk to a man in a language he understands, that goes to his head. If you talk to him in his language, that goes to his heart.
如果你用一個人聽得懂的語言與他交流,他會記在腦子裡;如果你用他自己的語言與他交流,他會記在心裡。
If you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner.
若想與敵和平共處,就要與敵並肩作戰。敵亦將為友。
In my country we go to prison first and then become President.
在我的祖國,我們先當囚徒,後當總統。
It always seems impossible until its done.
在事情未成功之前,一切總看似不可能。
It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership.
作為領袖,最好是在後方領導,讓其他人站在前線,尤其是在慶祝勝利或好事時;但在危險時,你要站在前線。這樣,人們會欣賞你的領導力。
Let freedom reign. The sun never set on so glorious a human achievement.
讓自由來主宰一切吧。對於如此輝煌的人類成就,太陽永遠不會停止照耀。
Let there be work, bread, water and salt for all.
讓所有人都擁有工作面包水和鹽吧。
Money won't create success, the freedom to make it will.
創造成功,靠的不是金錢,而是擁有創造成功的自由。
Never, never and never again shall it be that this beautiful land will again experience the oppression of one by another.
這片美麗的土地將永遠永遠永遠不會再經歷人對人的壓迫。
Only free men can negotiate; prisoners cannot enter into contracts. Your freedom and mine cannot be separated.
只有自由的人才能談判,身陷牢籠的人沒有談判的資格。你們的自由和我的自由是不可分割的。
There can be no keener revelation of a society's soul than the way in which it treats its children.
知曉一個社會的靈魂,就看這個社會對待小孩的方式,除此以外,沒有更好的辦法。
There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere, and many of us will have to pass through the valley of the shadow of death again and again before we reach the mountaintop of our desires.
自由之路從不平坦,我們中的許多人都不得不一次又一次地穿過死神籠罩的山谷,才能抵達願望的頂峰。
There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.
本來能過得更精彩的生活,卻勉強接受現狀,滿足於個人的生活,這毫無激情可言。
There is no such thing as part freedom.
不存在部分自由之說。
There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered.
回到一個未曾改變的地方,卻發現自己已經改變,沒有什麼這更美妙。
When the water starts boiling it is foolish to turn off the heat.
水剛煮沸就關火,這很愚蠢。
Our greatest fear is not from our lack of, but because we have extraordinary strength. Let us often threatened not our weaknesses, but our strengths.
我們最大的恐懼不是來自於我們的不足,而是因為我們超常的強大。通常讓我們受到威脅的不是我們的弱點,而是我們的長處。
The greatest brilliance in life lies not in never falling, but fall can always rises again.
生命中最偉大的光輝不在於永不墜落,而是墜落後總能再度升起。
Let black and white as brothers, South Africa to the prosperity and development.
讓黑人和白人成為兄弟,讓南非繁榮發展。
I have finished my role play, now need unknown life. I want to go back home, the village in childhood frolicking hillside walk.
我已經演完了我的角色,現在只求默默無聞地生活。我想回到故鄉的村寨,在童年時嬉戲玩耍的山坡上漫步。
曼德拉語錄勵志詩篇
OUT of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul
透過覆蓋我的夜色,我看見黑暗層層疊疊。
感謝上帝賜予我,不可征服的靈魂。
就算被地獄緊緊拽住,我,不會畏懼,也決不叫屈。
遭受命運的重重打擊,我滿頭鮮血,卻頭顱昂起。
在憤怒和悲傷的天地之外,聳立的不只是恐怖的影子,
還有,面對未來的威脅,你會發現,我無所畏懼。
無論命運之門多麼狹窄,也無論承受怎樣的懲罰。
我,是我命運的主宰,
我,是我靈魂的統帥。