初中英語日常交流短文

  隨著中國經濟的發展和與國際社會聯絡日益緊密,中國人對於英語的重視也與日俱增,對於英語學習的狂熱程度愈發高漲。小編精心收集了,供大家欣賞學習!

  1

  A:How long have you been in America?

  你在美國幾年了?

  B:For more than five years.

  五年多了。

  A:Do you think it's easy for a Chinese to get accustomed to the western culture?

  您認為讓一箇中國人去習慣於西方國家的文化難不難?

  B:It's no picnic.

  不是一件很輕鬆的事情。

  2

  A:OK, Hello!

  你好!

  B:Hello!

  你好!

  A:Hi, what's your name?

  嗨,請問你叫什麼?

  B:Yeah, my name is Nanju.

  嗨,我叫Nanju。

  A:Nanju. Nanju, how do you spell you name?

  Nanju. Nanju, 怎麼拼寫你的名字?

  B:Yeah, my name is like N-A-N-J-U.

  額, 我的名字就是N-A-N-J-U.

  A:Oh, OK. That's a nice name, Nanju. And where are you from?

  哦。好的。好名字啊,Nanju。 你來自哪裡呢?

  B:I'm from Madras.

  我來自馬德拉斯。

  3

  W:Pardon me. Could you please pass me the tissue?

  對不起,請把紙巾傳給我好嗎?

  S:Sure, here you are.

  好的,給你。

  W:Thanks, I didn't expect the dish to be so spicy. Are you ok?

  謝謝你,真沒想到這個菜這麼辣,你還好吧?

  S:Yeah, I think the food is alright, it's not too spicy though it's a little salty for me. But you are Chinese, you should have known better.

  恩,我覺得飯菜還可以,不太辣,就是有點鹹.可是你是中國人啊,你應該知道的。

  W:Well, not every Chinese can handle spicy food in the way people from Sichuan and Guizhou provinces can. Back where I come from, people don't eat a lot of pepers and chilies.

  這個,不是所有的中國人都想四川人和貴州人那樣能吃辣.在我的家鄉,人們就很少吃麻辣口味的菜。

  S:Oh, I see how this food can be really hard for you. I can sympathize with that. I stayed in Sichuan for a year. The food was difficult at the beginning. Every dish was so spicy. After a while though, I got used to the taste, and now I won't consider anything a real dish if it isn't spicy.

  哦,那吃這個菜你一定很難受了,我完全理解.我在四川待了一年,最開始很不適應當地的食物,每一道菜都那麼辣。但是過了一陣之後,我開始習慣那個口味了,現在吃菜,要是沒有辣味,就感覺不過癮。

  W:Yeah, you can increase you tolerance for spicy food, but so far, I haven't had the need or the opportunity. Every time I try spicy food, it is a total disaster for my nose and eyes.

  是啊,吃辣是能培養出來的.但到現在我還沒有機會也沒有必要培養一下.所以,現在一吃辣菜,我的鼻子和眼睛就遭罪了。

  S:I completely understand. I didn't intend on liking spicy food at first either, but when you have no other choices, you've got to adapt.

  我完全理解.剛開始我也沒想要培養自己吃辣,不過當時真的是沒有別的選擇了,就不得不做出改變了。

  W:Yeah, I guess that's a typical example of 'when in Rome, do as the Romans do.'

  我猜這就是典型的‘入鄉隨俗’。

  S:Exactly.

  確實如此。