關於租房的問題的英語口語

  同學們其實不用擔心英語成績提升不上去,只要我們多多花點心思就可以了,小編今天給大家帶來的是關於英語口語的情景對話,大家要好好看看哦,有需要的可以收藏起來哦,英語成績才會得到提升哦,多看多背哦, 大家快點來學習一下吧。

  一感激你讓我們承租這間公寓

  AHello, Mr. Gao. We appreciate your letting us have the apartment.

  哈囉,高先生。我們很感激你讓我們承租這間公寓。

  BMy pleasure. You're a sweet couple. Do you have any questions?

  榮幸之至。你們這對夫婦人很好。有任何問題嗎?

  AThe ad said rent was thirty thousand. That includes utilities and phone, I assume.

  廣告上說房租是三萬元。我猜那包括水電瓦斯跟電話費吧。

  BNo, it doesn't. And there's a maintenance fee for each month. It's forty NT per ping.

  不,沒有包括。而且每個月還有管理費。一坪四十元。

  AThat's another one thousand six hundred?

  那就是還要外加一千六百元?

  BYes, but that doesn't include cable. It's for cleaning and trash removal. You just leave your trash outside your door.

  對,不過那不包括有線電視。那是清潔跟收垃圾的費用。你只要把垃圾放在門外就好了.

  二房租可不可以降一點

  AThat's really convenient. We were wondering if you could take a little off the rent, though.

  那樣真方便。不過我們想知道你房租可不可以降一點。

  BI can take two thousand off. That'll make the rent twenty-eight thousand.

  我可以減個兩千元。那樣就是二萬八千元。

  AThat's great. Every little bit counts. And we don't need the parking space. I guess we could rent it out.

  太棒了。能省多少是多少。而且我們不需要車位。我想我們可以租出去。

  BSure, for at least three thousand per month.

  當然,租金至少可以定在一個月三千元。

  AThat'll bring the price down to twenty-five. That's the price we were shooting for.

  那樣房租就壓低到頂多兩萬五千元了。那正是我們原本設定的價格。

  BI'm glad. Now, there's a deposit fee of two month's rent.

  我很高興。還有,押金是兩個月的房租。