關於心情憤怒的英語對話
快點來學習一下吧,今天小編給大家整理了有關英語口語的情景對話,英語就是多花點時間看看的哦,,這樣才能更快的提升英語成績哦,大家快點行動起來吧,有需要的可以收藏起來哦,
一我怎麼會上這種當
AOh, my God! I've been cheated!
天啊!我被騙了。
BWhat? What did you buy?
什麼?你買了什麼?
AIt's a brick!I can't believe how stupid I was. Damn it!
磚頭!我不相信我竟然這麼笨,該死!
BWhat is it? Why did you buy a brick?
怎麼了?為什麼你買磚頭?
AThere was a guy on the sidewalk.He had three new boxes, Panasonic video camera boxes.He said he had to get rid of them quick.
人行道上有一個人,他有三個盒子,松下牌攝影機的盒子,他說急著脫手。
BAnd?
然後呢?
ASo he said he'd sell me one for twenty dollars.A four-hundred-dollar camera for twenty bucks.
所以他賣我一臺二十美元。四百美元的攝像機賣二十美元。
BAnd it's a brick?
然後發現它是一塊磚頭?
AYes.
是的。
BI can't believe how stupid you are. Why didn't you open the box?
我不敢相信你這麼笨,你為什麼不開啟盒子呢?
AI wanted to. But he said, no, the box is still in its plastic wrap from the store.If it's opened, other people won't believe it's new.
我想啊,可是他說不行。盒子還是從商店拿出來的塑膠包裝,如果開了,別人不會相信是新的。
BSo he had the boxes wrapped in plastic.
所以他把盒子用塑膠包裝起來。
AYes, it was the kind of perfect plastic wrap that comes with new products.Look, it even had a bar-code price sticker on it! It looked brand new.
沒錯,就像是新產品的完整包裝那樣。你看,上面甚至還有價格條碼貼紙,看起來是全新的。
BBut why would a guy be selling new video cameras for twenty dollars?
不過為什麼有人會賣二十美元一臺的新攝影機?
AHe said he had to get rid of them. They were stolen.
他說他必須脫手,這是偷來的。
BAha! Now I understand.You were trying to buy stolen goods on the sidewalk.So, what I think is, you deserve to get cheated!
哈!現在我懂了。你是要買人行道上的贓物,我認為你活該被騙。
AC'mon, don't blame me!I thought it was a new camera. We could use it.We were even thinking about buying a camera.I don't understand how he could have such a perfect-looking box.
拜託,別責怪我了!我以為是新的,我們可以用。我們想過要買一臺錄影機的。我不懂他怎麼會有外觀如此完整的盒子。
BThat's no problem.He just has a friend who works in a shop that can do plastic wrap. That's easy.And probably it's the same shop he got the boxes from.Maybe his friend works in an electronics store. They sell video cameras there.Probably they had a couple video camera boxes lying around.So they get the idea of wrapping bricks to sell to fools like you.Twenty dollars a brick. That's a good profit if they can sell enough bricks.
這不成問題。他只要有朋友在塑膠包裝公司工作,那很容易。而且可能就是他拿盒子的同一家公司。也許他朋友在電器店工作,那裡有賣攝影機,可能他們隨身有幾個攝影機的盒子,就想出包裝磚頭的點子來賣給你這種傻瓜。一塊磚頭二十美元,如果他們賣的磚頭夠多,這是一筆不錯的利潤。
AYou're right, Sarah.I was a fool. I can't believe it. How could I fall for such a trick?
莎拉,你是對的。我是傻瓜,我真不敢相信,我怎麼會上這種當。
二被誤解的時候都會難受的
AHi, why do you look so depressed today, Mike?
嗨,麥克,你怎麼今天看起來不高興呀?
BI had a terrible quarrel with my neighbor yesterday.
我昨天和我的鄰居大吵了一頓。
AHow come?
怎麼回事?
BIt is a long story. Basically, she thought I had laughed at her while I didn't.
說來話長。就是,她誤以為我嘲笑她,其實我並沒有。
AI know everyone suffers when he is misunderstood. But why not take it easy?
被誤解的時候都會難受的,但是幹嘛不放輕鬆一點呢?
BYeah. It's so nice of you to comfort me.
是啊。你安慰我真是太好了。