小學生接電話英語對話

  口語交際是一種互動交際活動。口語交際過程中的主體凸現性必然使說話者在交流過程中涉及到情感體驗。小編整理了,歡迎閱讀!

  一

  打長途電話 To Place a Long-distance Call

  A:Good morning.

  早上好。

  B:Good morning. May I help you?

  早上好。我能為您效勞嗎?

  A:I want to place a long-distance call to London. Is this the right counter?

  我想掛一個去倫敦的長途電話。是在這櫃檯嗎?

  B:Yes. Here's a booking form. Please write down the number you wish to call, the name of the person you want to talk to, and your own name for our reference.

  是的。這是掛號單。請寫上受話人的電話號碼,您要通話人的姓名。寫上您的姓名供我們參考。

  A:All right. Can you tell me when I will be able to get through?

  好的。你能告訴我什麼時候能夠接通嗎?

  B:It's hard to say. It depends on how busy the lines are. Please take a seat over there. We'll try to put you through as soon as possible.

  很難說。這要取決於線路情況。請在那兒坐下,我們會盡力讓您儘快通話的。

  A:Thank you.

  謝謝。

  二

  你能接一下電話嗎?Can You Answer the Phone?

  A:The telephone is ringing. Can you answer it, Sue?

  電話在響。你能接一下嗎,蘇?

  B:OK, I'll get it. It's for you, Jeff.

  好的,我來接。是找你的,傑夫。

  A:Thanks, Sue.

  謝謝,蘇。

  三

  結束通話電話 Hanging up

  A:Hey, Jack, I'd better go now.

  嘿,傑克,我要掛電話了。

  B:Is your boss coming by?

  是老闆過來了嗎?

  A:Right! And I have to finish the report by 5:30 p.m.

  是,我得在五點半之前完成手頭的報告。

  B:Okay. Get back to your work, and call me back this evening.

  好吧,你去忙吧,今晚再打給我。

  A:Okay, no problem. Bye!

  好的,沒問題。再見!

  B:Bye!

  再見!