上司希望你明白的事
小編為大家整理,希望對你有幫助哦!
1. Forget about excuses 不要尋找藉口
No boss cares why an assignment wasn't done. It's your job to get it done and on time.
沒有老闆在乎你沒有完成職責的原因。因此及時完成工作是你的事。
2. Don't aim for perfection 不要苛求“完美”
Getting it done well and on time is much more important than doing it "Perfectly"
及時把工作做好比做得“完美”重要得多。
3. Carrying your share is not enough 只做份內事是不夠的
Bosses value people who do their job and look around for, create or ask for more real work.
上司看重那些不僅做份內事而且主動尋找、創造或要求更多工作的員工。
4. Follow through 自始至終完成工作
Tie up the loose ends of your assignments. Don't wait to be reminded, particularly by aSupervisor.
對分配給你的工作做到有始有終,不要等到別人特別是你的主管來提醒你。
5. Anticipate problems 預見到問題
When your responsibilities depend on input from others, check their plans and theirunderstanding of what you're requesting.
當你的工作有賴於他人的參與時,要核對他們的計劃並確認他們知道你的要求。
6. Be resilient about problems 堅韌樂觀地面對難題
Part of carrying your responsibilities is understanding that unforeseeable failures by others are aroutine part of work life. When problems occur, no one is picking on you and you can't excuseit as bad luck.
發生別人無法預料到的失誤是工作生涯中常見的事情。理解這一點就是你工作職責的一部分。當問題發生時, 沒有人怪罪於你,你也不能以運氣不好作為藉口。
7. Don't take problems to your boss 別把問題留給你的上司
If you lack the authority, come prepared with solutions when you broach the problem. Eventhough your boss may not use your solutions, you've made an impression as a problem solver- not as a problem collector.
如果你權力有限,在去見上司以前要準備好解決問題的方案。即使你的上司可能不採納你的解決方案,也已經給他留下了這樣的印象:你是解決問題而不是收集問題的人。
8. Attendance counts 出滿勤
People quickly become aware of who makes an effort to be there and who uses any excuse tomiss a day.
從出勤情況可以很快看出,誰在努力工作,誰在尋找理由混日子。
9. Don't be a squeaking wheel 不要難字當頭,喋喋不休
Don't be seen as " Here comes a problem".
不要讓人見到你就覺得“又來了一個問題”。
10.Don't carry grudges 不要嫉妒懷恨他人
You cannot win them all. So don't squander your energy, the goodwill of your allies, and thepatience of your boss by turning every issue into a crusade.
你不可能勝過所有的人,因此不要把每個問題都變成爭鬥,這樣就會浪費你的精力,喪失你同事的善意和你上司的耐心。
11.Choose your battles carefully 慎重選擇是否“開戰”
Ask yourself: how much difference the problem really makes. Is it worth making an enemy? DoI have a realistic chance of winning
捫心自問:這個問題到底有多大的重要性?是否值得你為此樹敵?我有切實的獲勝機會嗎?
12.Deal directly with the person who makes the decision直接與決策者打交道
Dealing with people with less authority may be easier on your nerves, but you'll be wastingtime and effort.
可能與職權較小的人打交道不會使你那麼緊張,但這會浪費你的時間和精力。
13. Keep control of problems 保持對問題的掌控
Let's say you need some special work done. Don't stop with getting approval. If the otherperson doesn't follow through, you're left looking inept.
比如說你需要完成某些特殊工作,不要因為還未得到批准而停下來不做。因為如果這樣,儘管是別人不配合,你卻已給人留下無能的印象。
14. Learn to translate boss language 學會“翻譯”上司的話
"If it's not too much trouble" means, "Do it, and the sooner the better".
"如果這不是太麻煩的話"的意思是“做吧,而且越快越好”。
15. Learn what other people in the company are doing
瞭解公司的其他人在做什麼
What were last year's big triumphs and failures?
去年公司主要的成功和不足是什麼?
How does your job' intertwine with all this?
你在這中間起到什麼樣的作用?
Then you'll understand when, how and where to press for your goals.
然後你將明白何時、何地及如何去追求你的目標。
16. Get along with your co-workers 與你的同事和睦相處
Internal battles mean less production. To your boss, if you're involved, you're automaticallywrong.
內鬥意味著減產。對你的上司來說,如果你捲入內鬥就已經錯了。
17. Protect the company's reputation 保護公司的名譽
Never discuss company business and people where strangers can overhear。 Even in private, bereticent.
不要在有陌生人能夠無意中聽到的場合談論公司的事務和人員,即使在私下也不應當說。
18. Let others win sometimes 有時候要讓別人勝出
"Sounds like a good idea. We'll do it that way". If you don't, people will resent you.
"這主意聽起來不錯。我們就這麼做吧。"否則人們會討厭你。
19. Learn Timing 學會選擇時機
Develop the patience to wait for an appropriate occasion.
培養你的耐心,等待一個適當時機的到來。
20. Don't Lie 不要撒謊
Lying will make problems worse. If you're caught in a lie, you lose your credibility.
謊言會使問題變得更糟。如果你的謊言被拆穿,你將失去你的誠信。
21. Read your industry's publications 閱讀本行業的書刊
Indicating you haven't the time or money to read will shock your bosses. To them, your lack ofinterest indicates no real career goals. Or worse, they may think that you are ignorant ofimportant professional news.
假如你聲稱沒有時間或沒錢閱讀本行業的書刊,會讓你的上司感到震驚。對他們來說,你缺乏興趣表明你沒有真正的職業目標。或更糟的是,他們可能會認為你對重要的專業新資訊一無所知。
22. Get to know your peers 瞭解你的同行
Be active in one or more professional/trade organizations. The contacts you make andinformation you glean aid you on a personal level whenever you change jobs, while improvingyour current status.
積極參與一個或更多的專業/行業團體。不管你什麼時候為改善你現有狀況而跳槽,你建立的聯絡和收集的資訊都會有助於你提高自身水平。
23. Never assume other people are operating from your standards
永遠不要假設別人在按你的標準做事
When you find yourself thinking"I never would have expected such behaviour from her", youknow you've made the mistake of projecting your outlook on to others' behaviour.
當你發現你自己在想“我決不會料到她會有這種行為”時,你要知道,你己經犯了一個錯誤, 就是把自己的想法套在了別人的行為上。
24. Use commonsense 運用常識和判斷力