英語簡單句子大全精選

  世界經濟的全球化和中國的入世促進了中外交流,社會需要複合應用型的人才,尤其英語口語更顯重要。下面是小編帶來的英語簡單句子大全,歡迎閱讀!

  

  Trying on a New Outfit 試穿一個件新衣服

  A: I want to go try on these clothes.

  我想試穿這些衣服。

  B: What did you find?

  你發現了什麼?

  A: I found some jeans, and a new blouse.

  我找到一些牛仔褲和一件新的緊身襯衣。

  B: Go and try it on.

  那去試試看吧。

  A: What do you think?

  你覺得怎麼樣?

  B: I love that shirt on you.

  我覺得挺不錯的。

  A: What about the jeans?

  牛仔褲怎麼樣呢?

  B: They don't really fit you right.

  我覺得不是很合適你。

  A: I don't think so either.

  我也這麼覺得。

  B: That blouse is absolutely wonderful on you.

  你穿這件襯衣很好看。

  A: I'll just buy the shirt.

  我就買這件襯衣吧。

  B: That would be a good idea.

  好主意。

  Shopping for New Clothes 買新衣服

  A: Hey, what are you doing here?

  嘿,我在這兒做什麼?

  B: I'm just shopping.

  我只是在購物。

  A: What are you shopping for?

  你在買什麼?

  B: Some new clothes. How about you?

  一些新衣服。你呢?

  A: Same here.

  也是買些衣服。

  B: Have you found anything nice yet?

  你找到好看的了嗎?

  A: I found a few pairs of pants.

  我找到一些褲子。

  B: Where'd you get those?

  你在哪裡看到那些的?

  A: I found them at JCPennies.

  我從JCPennies找到的。

  B: Those are really cute.

  那些真的很可愛。

  A: Do you want me to show you where I found them?

  你想知道我是在哪裡找到這些的嗎?

  B: I would like that. Thank you.

  我喜歡這個。謝謝。

  1. I'm just shopping. 購物的其他說法: I felt like doing smoe shopping. I'm doing a little bit of shopping.

  2. Do you want me to show you where I found them? 類似告訴別人的話: I'll show you where to get them at. I can show you were to find them, if you'd like.

  3. I would like that. 我想知道的表達: That would be great. Sure. Thanks a lot.

  英語簡單句子大全閱讀

  Scheduling a Delivery 預約送貨時間

  A: Thank you for purchasing your new mattress with us.

  感謝您從我們店裡購買床墊。

  B: No, thank you.

  也謝謝你。

  A: Would you like us to deliver the mattress for you?

  您希望我們把床墊寄給您嗎?

  B: That would be great.

  那樣很好。

  A: When do you want it delivered?

  你希望什麼時候寄給您呢?

  B: I need it delivered tomorrow. Will that be possible?

  我希望能在明天寄給我。這樣可以嗎?

  A: What time exactly?

  具體的時間是什麼呢?

  B: I need it delivered at 12:00.

  在12點的時候寄給我。

  A: We can have it to you at that time.

  我們可以在那個時間送到。

  B: That's not a problem?

  沒有問題吧?

  A: We will deliver your mattress tomorrow at 12 o'clock.

  我們會在明天12點的時候把床墊寄送給您。

  B: That's great! Thank you very much.

  太好了!非常感謝。

  Returning a Defective Item 退還有缺陷產品

  A: How can I help you today?

  我能為您做點什麼?

  B: I am returning something that I bought yesterday.

  我來退還昨天在這兒買的東西。

  A: What would you like to return?

  你想退什麼?

  B: I'm returning a cellphone.

  我要退手機。

  A: Was there somethinig wrong with it?

  出現什麼問題了嗎?

  B: It's defective.

  有點缺陷。

  A: What isn't working on it?

  是什麼讓它不工作了?

  B: It keeps turning off on it's own.

  它總自己自動開機和關機。

  A: Alright, do you have the receipt?

  好的,你帶收據了嗎?

  B: I have it right here.

  我帶來了。

  A: I'm going to take care of this and refund your money.

  我會處理這件事,並且退還你的錢。

  B: Thanks for your help.

  謝謝你的幫助。

  Not Delivered on Time 沒有按時送貨

  A: I have a problem.

  我有一個問題。

  B: What's the problem?

  什麼問題?

  A: My mattress was supposed to be delivered today.

  我的床墊今天就應該到了。

  B: Is there a problem?

  有什麼問題嗎?

  A: The delivery people showed up four hours late.

  送貨的人遲了4個小時。

  B: I apologize for their tardiness.

  我為他們的延遲跟你道個歉。

  A: I was late for work because of them.

  我因為這個上班遲到了。

  B: Again, I do apologize for the inconvenience.

  對此給你帶來的不便在此跟你道歉。

  A: I want my money back for the delivery.

  我希望退還我支付送貨的錢。

  B: Seeing as they were late, that won't be a problem.

  既然是因為他們遲到了,這個不是問題。

  A: It shouldn't be a problem.

  這本不應該遲的。

  B: I'm going to refund your money right now.

  我現在就退還你的付款。

  英語簡單句子大全學習

  Negotiating a Price 討價還價

  A: I am really interested in buying this television.

  我非常想買這臺電視機。

  B: That's great!

  很好!

  A: How much are you selling it for?

  這臺的價格是多少?

  B: This t.v is $2500.

  這臺電視機試2500美元。

  A: You can't be serious.

  你不會說真的吧。

  B: That's how much this t.v costs.

  這臺電視就是這麼貴的。

  A: That's too expensive for me.

  對我來說太貴了。

  B: This television is of very high quality.

  這天電視機質量很好。

  A: You can't go down on the price.

  可以再降一點嗎?

  B: By how much?

  多少合適呢?

  A: I'll buy it for $2000.

  2000美元我就願意買了。

  B: I'm sorry, but the price is final.

  抱歉,2500美元已經是最低價了。

  A: I'm planning on going to the market soon.

  我打算一會去超市。

  B: What are you buying?

  你在買什麼?

  A: I don't know what we need.

  我不知道我們需要什麼。

  B: I can check for you, if you'd like.

  如果你需要的話,我可以幫你查查。

  A: I'll make a list.

  我來製作個清單。

  B: First, we need eggs, milk, and bread.

  首先,我們需要雞蛋,牛奶和麵包。

  A: Okay, do we need any meat?

  好的,我們需要一些肉嗎?

  B: How about some chicken, ground beef, and some steak?

  一些雞肉,碎牛肉和一些牛排怎麼樣?

  A: What else do we need?

  我們還需要做什麼?

  B: Get some snack foods.

  買些小吃吧。

  A: Is there anything else that we need?

  還有什麼是我們需要的嗎?

  B: No, but if you can think of anything else, just get it.

  沒有,但是如果你想到了,可以寫進去。

  1. What are you buying?=Do you know what to get?/What are you going to get? 你要買什麼?

  2. How about some meat?=What kind of meat do we need?/Should I get some meat? 需要一些肉食嗎?

  3. Is there anything else that we need?=What else?/Do we need anything else? 還有其他什麼需要的嗎?