擺渡人經典語錄英文版

擺渡人經典語錄英文版

  《擺渡人》是一本由克萊兒·麥克福爾創作的書籍。2016年1月29日,克萊兒·麥克福爾作品《擺渡人》入選“2015年度影響力圖書”推薦年度文學作品。下面小編為大家帶來了擺渡人經典語錄英文版,希望對大家有所幫助。

  1、我沒有要贏,我只是不想輸罷了。

  I don't want to win, I just don't want to lose.

  2、如果這個世界不喜歡毛毛的煎餅,那就改變這個世界。

  If the world doesn't like pancakes, change the world.

  3、一切都會過去的,你還可以愛上別人。

  Everything will pass, you can fall in love with others.

  4、對他來說,並沒有失去什麼,只是多了一段人生。

  For him, did not lose anything, just a life.

  5、原來兩個人肩並肩坐在一起,也會走散。

  The original two people sitting side-by-side, will be separated.

  6、你為別人拼過命嗎?就像走完一條漫長的隧道。

  Have you ever made a living for others? It's like walking a long tunnel.

  7、我找不到人問,記也記不起。你那邊幾點。

  I can't find anyone to ask, I can't remember. What are you over there?.

  8、然而夢裡有人說,聲音輕柔而堅定,她說,讓我留在你身邊。

  But someone in the dream said, soft and strong, she said, let me stay with you.

  9、我必須要保證你的安全,在這個荒原上,你是我的重中之重。

  I have to keep you safe, you are my top priority in this wasteland.

  10、人海茫茫,全部錯過。因為分母太浩瀚,分子太孤單,所以唯一等於沒有。

  The vast sea of humanity, all miss. Because the denominator is too vast, molecules too alone, so the only equal to No.

  11、你這雙眼睛,我給你的。

  Your eyes, I give you.

  12、神,生於人心,死於人性。請垂憐於我吧,讓我再次眷顧,深愛的你們。

  God, born in the heart, died of humanity. Please have mercy on me, let me love you one more.

  13、真正適合你的不是一個傷人的冰塊,而是一杯溫暖的熱茶。

  You are not really suitable for a wounding of ice, but a warm cup of hot tea.

  14、但我不知道自己將來在哪裡。因為我知道,無論哪裡,我都沒法帶你去。

  But I don't know where I'll be. Cause I know I can't take you anywhere.

  15、那渴望已久的冥冥未知,不過是死亡罷了,唯有死亡。

  The long-awaited "unknown, but death is only in death.

  16、人活著就會失去。你失去的不會再來,你爭取的永遠都會失去。

  People alive will lose. You lost will not come again, you will never lose.

  17、我把全部的倔強都藏進心臟,希望在人群中去融入去釋放。

  I put all the stubborn into the heart, hope to get into the crowd to release.

  18、有人說,十年太長,什麼都有可能會變。

  Some people say that ten years is too long, what is likely to change.

  19、你說我是你的擺渡人,讓你學會面對愛和恨!

  You are my ferryman, let you learn to love and hate!

  20、她的遺物並不多,而我,也是其中一件。

  She's not much of a relic, and I'm one of them.

  21、你就那麼想贏嗎?我只是不想輸!

  Do you want to win? I just don't want to lose!

  22、能一起吃火鍋的人,一定是一個世界的。

  People can eat hot pot, must be a world.

  23、她們寧可做一時的女王,不願一世的平庸。

  They would rather be a queen than a mediocrity.

  24、我發現自己一直在河裡,從未解脫。

  I found myself in the river, never free.

  25、白天你的影子都在自己身旁,晚上你的影子就變成夜,包裹我的睡眠。

  Your shadow is by your side by day, and by night your shadow will be wrapped in the night.

  26、我有一杯酒,敬給這一場大夢,相見時不遠萬里,分別時各奔東西。

  I have a glass of wine, to this dream, when we meet when Gebendongxi make light of travelling a thousand li, respectively.

  27、夕陽真美,幸好沒有死在昨天。

  The sunset is so beautiful, but not dead in yesterday.

  28、都說幸福的人從來都是早睡,晚睡的人從來都不幸福。

  That happy people are never going to bed early, late person is never happy.

  29、她的遺物很少,而我也是其中一件。

  She has few possessions, and I am one of them.

  30、約好的,一但相逢,天昏地老。

  About good, but one day meet, old.

  31、每個人心裡都有脆弱的一面,如果放大這種脆弱的話,沒人想活。

  Everyone has a fragile side of the heart, if the amplification of this fragile, no one wants to live.

  32、我做了一個很偉大的決定,看你這麼可憐,又沒有朋友,我們做朋友吧!

  I made a great decision, look at you so poor, and no friends, let's be friends!

  33、我是一個沒有明天的人,但我希望每一個人都有明天。

  I am a person who has no tomorrow, but I hope everyone has a tomorrow.

  34、他起初想,要趁著年少的美妙時光,能對你好一些。

  At first, he thought, to take advantage of the beautiful young time, can be good for you.

  35、其實吃什麼無所謂,身邊坐著誰才是最重要的。

  In fact, what to eat does not matter, sitting around who is the most important.

  36、時間一直走,沒有盡頭,只有路口。

  Time goes by, there is no end, only the intersection.

  37、我熬夜成癮,卻換不來你一句晚安。

  I stay up all night addiction, but can not change your good night.

  38、擺渡人的最高境界就是感同身受。

  The highest realm of the ferryman is empathy.

  39、如果五分鐘後我能回來,我們就一起去吃火鍋。

  If I can come back in five minutes, we'll go to the hot pot.

  40、離你最近的地方,路途最遠。

  The nearest place, the longest way.

  41、一輩子卻太短,一件事也有可能做不完。

  Life is too short, one thing may not be done.

  42、我知道我不是他的明天,我唯一可以做的,就是把他送到彼岸。

  I know I'm not his tomorrow, the only thing I can do is to send him to the other side.

  43、誕生於想象之中,流傳於口舌之上,慾望,永遠存在,生生不息。

  Born in the imagination, spread in the mouth, desire, forever, life and growth in nature.

  44、喝了你調的酒,我很心碎。

  Drink your wine, I'm heartbroken.

  45、我藉著愛的輕翼,飛過園牆,句磚石的牆垣,不能把愛情阻隔,甚至,死亡。

  I flew over the wall with love's light wings, and masonry walls, not even death, love.

  46、原來兩個人肩並肩坐在一起,也會走散。我們這間,永遠隔著一條河。

  The original two people sitting side-by-side, will be separated. We'll always be separated by a river.

  47、時間一直向前走,沒有盡頭,只有路口。

  Time goes on, there is no end, only the intersection.

  48、這女人要是不漂亮啊,她就得當良家婦女。

  This woman, if not beautiful ah, she will be a good woman.

  49、你這一輩子有沒有為別人拼命過?

  Have you ever tried hard for others in your life?

  50、世界那麼大,讓我遇見你。時間那麼長,從未再見你。

  The world is so big, let me meet you. So long, never see you again.

  51、抓這麼緊有用麼?還不是會消失?

  Is it so tight? Will not disappear?

  52、飯吃三分飽,吃多死的早,一百多斤剛剛好。

  Eat three full, eat more dead early, just a good more than and 100 pounds.

  53、我沒有想贏,只是不想輸。

  I didn't want to win, I just didn't want to lose.

  54、你有沒有拼命愛過一個人。

  Have you ever loved a person.

  55、人前一杯酒,各自飲完。人後一片海,獨自上岸。

  Before a cup of wine, drink each end. After a piece of the sea, ashore alone.

  56、夏天來了,把記憶一顆一顆掛到天上去,就成了只有自己能看到的銀河。

  Summer came, the memory of a hanging in the sky, it has become the only one can see the Milky way.

  57、彼岸煙波流轉,可有人尋我。對岸繁華三千,可有人渡我。

  The other side the circulation, can someone find me. The other side of the busy three thousand, someone can cross me.

  58、人生在世,就是一場不斷去送死又不斷重生的遊戲。

  Life is a time to die and continue the rebirth of the game.

  59、能跟你坐在一起吃火鍋的人,說明是你們是同一個世界的人。

  The person who can sit with you to eat hot pot, you are the same world.

  60、孔明燈真的很漂亮,就像是星星流過天河的聲音。

  The lanterns are really beautiful, like the stars through the Milky way voice.

  61、擺渡人不知道乘客究我們都會上岸,陽光萬里,路邊鮮花開放。

  People do not know the ferry passengers we will go ashore, sun Wanli, roadside flowers open.

  62、緣為冰,將冰擁在懷中;冰化了,才發現緣沒了。

  The edge of the ice, the ice in the arms; ice, and found that the edge is not.

  63、在書裡我叫陳末,在過去的'歲月裡,我並不沉默,這是沉沒。

  In the book I called Chen, in the past years, I am not silent, it is sinking.

  64、我媽把我生得太倉促了,我又控制不了。

  My mother gave me too much, I can't control it.

  65、我是一個沒有明天的人,但我希望我身邊的人都能有個美好的明天。

  I am a person who has no tomorrow, but I hope that the people around me can have a better tomorrow.

  66、我,還會回來的。

  I will come back.

  67、哪怕再花上七十年,七百年,我想我肯定會找到他!

  Even if it takes seventy years, I think I'll find him in the past seven hundred years!

  68、不是所有的往事都很美好,也不是所有的回憶都應該被留下。

  Not all the past is very good, not all memories should be left behind.

  69、緣為冰,將冰擁在懷中;冰化了,才發現緣沒了。

  The edge of the ice, the ice in the arms; ice, and found that the edge is not.

  70、如果還有機會的話,我一定會讓你回到我的身邊,我不想讓你和別人結婚。

  If there is a chance, I will let you come back to me, I do not want you to marry someone else.

  71、我依然懷念過去,可是不再留戀。

  I still miss the past, but no longer nostalgia.

  72、他的命是我的,你想要,不給你。

  His life is mine, you want, don't give you.

  73、抓的越緊,反而消失的越快。

  The tighter the grip, the faster it disappears.

  74、男人插足叫牛逼,女人插足叫小三。

  A man called "woman" Niubi, called mistress.

  75、愛情像條河,我們都會落水,但我們終將上岸。

  Love is like a river, we all fall into the water, but we will go ashore.

  76、一輩子太長,什麼都有可能改變。一輩子太短,一件事也有可能做不完。

  Life is too long, anything can change. Life is too short, one thing may not be done.

  77、緣為冰,抓著會痛,最後還會消失。

  The edge of the ice, holding the pain will eventually disappear.

  78、人生要是無憾,那該多無趣。

  If life without regret, that the more boring.

  79、失戀是人類進步的階梯。有的做進步的人類,有的做進步的階梯。

  Lovelorn is the ladder of human progress. Some do the progress of the human race, some of the ladder of progress.

  80、我不該只是等待,我應該去尋找。

  I shouldn't just wait, I should look.

最近訪問