關於信件結束語

關於信件結束語

  關於信件結束語

  “結語”(即“結束語”),是指文章或正式講話末了帶有總結性的一段話。下面是小編為大家整理的關於信件結束語,希望對大家有所幫助。

  關於信件結束語1

  1、With best wishes,謹祝安好!

  2、All the best,祝一切安好!

  3、With kind regards,謹致問候!

  4、With kindest regards,謹致最良好的問候!

  5、ith all good wishes,謹祝萬事如意!

  6、All good wishes,萬事如意!

  7、Best regards,謹致最好的問候!

  8、Wish you every success in the future.祝你未來一帆風順。

  9、I’m looking forward to hear from you soon.我盼望你儘快回信。

  10、Please remember me to your family.請代我向你家人問好。

  11、Give my best wishes to your parents.向你父母親問好。

  12、Any other particulars required I shall be pleased to give you.其他各項詳情,如有所需,我當欣然奉告。

  13、We hope that the finished work will prove in every way satisfactory to you.我們希望此項工作能在各方面使您滿意。

  14、We shall have the pleasure of welcoming your visiting soon.倘於近日能歡迎您來訪,我們將感到快樂。

  15、Won’t you let us hear from you promptly?可否即予賜復?

  16、Your early reply will be appreciated.希早復為感。

  17、We await your good news.我們恭候您的好訊息。

  關於信件結束語2

  1、如能儘早回覆,我們將不勝感激。

  We would appreciate an early reply.

  2、我們期盼著您滿意的回答。

  We look forward to your favorable reply.

  3、我們盼望著不久能聽到您的迴音。

  We look forward to hearing from you soon.

  4、如果就此事您能儘早回信的話,我們將衷心感謝。

  Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.

  5、回信請寄到上述地址。

  Your prompt attention in this matter will be appreciated.

  6、請多關照

  Please write us at the above address.

  7、我們期望您能……

  We hope that you will...

  8、在此方面如果能夠得到您的合作我將十分感謝。

  Your kind cooperation in this respect is greatly appreciated.

  9、我們期望能夠繼續得到你們的合作和支援。

  Your kind cooperation on this issue is greatly appreciated.

  10、我們期盼著您的.……

  We look forward to your...

  11、我們確信我們的請求將……

  We trust our request will... trust

  12、我們期盼著當……的那一刻。

  We are looking forward to the time when...

  13、請您不必客氣,儘管與我們聯絡。

  Please do not hesitate to contact us.

  Please do not hesitate to call us.

  14、我們渴望在……方面給您以援助。

  We are always anxious to assist you in... be anxious to

  We are always willing to assist you in...

  15、如果您有什麼問題的話,請不必客氣,儘管與我們聯絡。

  Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

  16、請理解我們誠摯的歉意。

  Please accept our sincere apologies.

  17、我以我個人的身份為……向您賠禮道歉。

  I want to extend my personal apologies for...

  18、多謝您提醒我們注意此事。

  Thank you for calling this matter to our attention.

  19、十分感謝您給予我們的合作。

  Thank you very much for your cooperation.

  20、多謝您帶給給我們這樣服務的機會。

  Thank you for the opportunity to be of service.

  21、我們感謝能有這樣的機會去……

  We appreciate this opportunity to...

  Thank you for this opportunity to...

  22、很高興和你們持續貿易關係。

  It is always a pleasure doing business with you.

  It is always a pleasure serving you.

  It is always a pleasure to serve you.

  23、我們預祝您在新的一年裡將更加輝煌和成功。

  We wish you a bright and successful New Year.

  24、我們確信今後……將繼續不斷地增加。

  We trust that an increase in...will continue in the future.

最近訪問