泰戈爾愛情詩句大全

泰戈爾愛情詩句大全

  1那些把燈背在背上的人,把他們的影子投到了自己前面。 They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.

  2 我的存在,對我是一個永久的神奇,這就是生活。 That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.

  3 “我們蕭蕭的樹葉都有聲響回答那風和雨。你是誰呢,那樣的沉默著?” “我不過是一朵花。” We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms, but who are you so silent?" I am a mere flower.

  4 休息與工作的關係,正如眼瞼與眼睛的關係。 Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.

  5 人是一個初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生長的力量。 Man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.

  6 神希望我們酬答他,在於他送給我們的花朵,而不在於太陽和土地。 God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun the earth.

  7 光明如一個裸體的孩子,快快活活地在綠葉當中遊戲,它不知道人是會欺 詐的。 The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves happily knows not that man can lie.

  8 啊,美呀,在愛中找你自己吧,不要到你鏡子的諂諛去找尋。 O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.

  9 我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上衝激著,以熱淚在上邊寫著她的題記: “我愛你。” My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her signature in tears with the words, "I love thee."

  10 “月兒呀,你在等候什麼呢?” “向我將讓位給他的太陽致敬。” Moon, for what do you wait? To salute the sun for whom I must make way.

  11 綠樹長到了我的窗前,彷彿是喑啞的大地發出的渴望的聲音。 The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.

  12 神自己的清晨,在他自己看來也是新奇的`。 His own mornings are new surprises to God.

  13 生命從世界得到資產,愛情使它得到價值。 Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the claims of love.

  14 枯竭的河床,並不感謝它的過去。 The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.

  15 鳥兒願為一朵雲。 雲兒願為一隻鳥。 The bird wishes it were a cloud. The cloud wishes it were a bird.

  16 瀑布歌唱道:“我得到自由時便有了歌聲了。” The waterfall sing, "I find my song, when I find my freedom."

  17 我說不出這心為什麼那樣默默地頹喪著。 是為了它那不曾要求,不曾知道,不曾記得的小小的需要。 I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence. It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.

  18 婦人,你在料理家務的時候,你的手足歌唱著,正如山間的溪水歌唱著在 小石中流過。 Woman, when you move about in your household service your limbs sing like a hill stream among its pebbles.

  19 當太陽橫過西方的海面時,對著東方留下他的最後的敬禮。 The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation to the East.

  20 不要因為你自己沒有胃口而去責備你的食物。 Do not blame your food because you have no appetite.

最近訪問