魂斷藍橋經典臺詞

魂斷藍橋經典臺詞

  《魂斷藍橋》講述了陸軍上尉克羅寧在休假中邂逅了芭蕾舞女郎瑪拉,之後兩人墜入愛河並互訂終身的愛情故事。以下是小編收集的經典臺詞,歡迎檢視!

  洛依:你們舞蹈演員吃什麼?

  What do dancers eat?

  瑪拉:哦,舞蹈演員吃-有營養的、脂肪少的

  Oh,,dull things mostly.Nutritious yet not fatting.

  洛依:啊,今晚例外。你這有什麼特別的菜嗎?

  Oh,no,not tonight.(To waiter)What could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible.

  侍者:龍蝦不錯,先生!

  The crepes,is very nice sir.

  瑪拉:嗯魂斷藍橋經典臺詞En.

  侍者:還有酒

  And wine.

  洛依:稍微喝點淡酒不違犯你們舞蹈演員的規矩吧?

  It isn't against the rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?

  瑪拉:哦,今晚上

  Well, tonight……

  洛依:喝4盎

  Good,Number Forty please.

  侍者:40塊,先生

  Number Forty.

  洛依:你的舞跳得很美

  The ballet was beautiful.

  瑪拉:我看不見得

  Madame dindn't think so.

  洛依:啊,內行不懂,只有外行懂,我給你說跳得很美

  Well,experts never know,It takes outsidersto know,and I tell you it was beautiful. 瑪拉:這說明你確實是外行

  Taht certainly proves you'er an outsider.

  洛伊:很高興再見到我嗎?

  Roy: Are you glad to see me again?

  瑪拉:是的。

  Myra: Yes.

  洛伊:我感到你有保留。

  Roy: I sense a reservation.

  瑪拉:我想是有的。

  Myra: Well, I suppose there is one.

  洛伊:那是什麼?為什麼?

  Roy: What? Why?

  瑪拉:有什麼好處呢?

  Myra: What‘s the good of it?

  洛伊:你是個奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什麼好?對生活什麼是好的?

  Roy: You‘re a strange girl, aren’t you? What‘s the good of anything? What’s the good of living?

  瑪拉:這也是個問題。

  Myra: That‘s a question too.

  洛伊:不,等一下。我不會讓你那麼想。生活中美好的事就是會發生這種事情。在空襲的陰影下我遇見了你,這比和平時代到處閒逛,視生命為理所當然要好得多,覺得更充實。我仍不明白。

  Roy: Oh, now wait a minute. I‘m not going to let you get away with that. The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted. I still don’t get it, not quite.

  瑪拉:什麼?

  Myra: What?

  洛伊:你的臉真年輕,真美。

  Roy: Your face. It‘s all youth, all beauty

  瑪拉:你仍不明白什麼。

  Myra: What is it you still don‘t get?

  洛伊:今天下午我離開你時,我記不起你的長相,這輩子也不會記得。我想,她美嗎?她醜嗎?她長得什麼樣?我不記得。甚至非得到劇院去看你的長相。

  Roy: You know, when I left you this afternoon, I couldn‘t remember what you looked like, not for the life for me. I thought, was she pretty? Was she ugly? What was she like? I couldn’t remember. I simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what she looked like. 瑪拉:你覺得現在記住了嗎?

  Myra: Do you think you will remember me now?

  洛伊:我想是的。一輩子記住。

  Roy: I think so, I think so, for the rest of my life.

  瑪拉:你到底有什麼不明白的呢?

  Myra: But what is it about me you still don‘t get?

  男人:各位,現在是今晚的最後一曲。希望你們享受這個告別的華爾茲。

  Man: Ladies and gentlemen, we now come to the last dance of the evening. I hope you enjoy the farewell waltz.

  洛伊:待會兒告訴你,我們跳舞吧。

  Roy: I‘ll tell you later. Let’s dance now.

  瑪拉:這些燭光是什麼意思?

  Myra: What does it mean, these candles?

  洛伊:你會明白的。

  Roy: You‘ll find out.

  地而天清晨,嗎拉和凱娣在物資裡面。

  Myra:I shall have to get this catch mended.

  Kitty:Well I've been telling you.

  Myra:It brole open twice yesterday.Oh, Kitt,what time is it?

  Kitty:It's ,eh ,almost 11.

  Myra:Mmm, oh.

  (敲門聲,夫人進來了)

  myra and Kitty:Good morning Madame.

  Madame:Good morning.I came to congratulate you,Myra.

  Myra:On what,Madame?

  Madame: on being up.Considering that you didn't go to bed until 4,It's remarkeable.I have a feeling your performance tonight will give the effect of sleepingwalking.

  Kitty:It 's the first time Myra's benn out,Madame.

  Madame:When I made you send the note back to the military gentleman last night,It was you I was trying to protect.I'm fond of the girls who work for me.I don't want them to be camp-followers.

  Myra:YOu don't know him or you wouldn't say that.

  Kitty: Can't we have any private lives at all?

  Madame:Not when hurt your public life at the theater.I am happy that he didn't stay here a week,otherwise he would have ruined six performances instead of one.If such a thing should happen again with you,or with any of the others,It means inatant dismissal.I will see you at the sheater tonight.If it's not too much trouble.

  (夫人關上門,走了)

  Myra:Oh, why is she so cruel and hateful……

  Kitty:Ah,the cold broomstick,she talks to us alllike that.Never mind.

  Myra:She spoil everything.

  Kitty:Oh, rubbish,You're upset and tired.Why don't you go back to bed?There's no rehearsal today.

  Myra:No,I'm not tired.Horrible morning for the chanel crossing.I suppose he's gone now. Kitty:YE suppose so.

  (窗外下著大雨)

  Myra:Kitty,Kitty look!He's here!

  Kitty:Good Heavens!He's deserted!

  Myra:Kitty he's here.He hasn't gone,he's here!

  Kitty:He'll be court-martialed for this……

  Myra:Oh,I've got to go.I've got to go!

  Kitty:Oh,you can't now.

  Myra:Oh,Kitty,you see him,too,don't you?

  Kitty:Well,if that's his ghost,don't bring him up.Oh,get away from that window,you stupid thing he'll see you for heaven's sake.

  Mayra:Where's my hat?

  Oh,Kitty,what if I……What if he ……Do you suppose……?Oh,dear,oh,Kitty,what do you think……Oh,Gos.Kitty,there.Do I look all right?

  Kitty:Yes, you look all right.I think you'd better with a dress on.

  Myra:Oh,yes.

  Kitty:Come on,Now.Myra,Stop it!

  Myra:I don't know what I'm doing.Oh,dear.These stupid buttons.Kitty,I just want to……Oh,Kitty,he came back.I was beginning to think……But he didn't.He came back.Oh!Is he stiil there?(Runs to the Window)He is ,he is.

  Kitty:Wait a minute.I'll get your maciontosh.YOu umbrella's in the corner,there.Here ,put

  this on.Now,got to go first.YOyu don't want to run into Madam on the way down.Wait a minute.All clear.And please tell him no more visits,I can't stand the excitement.

  (一路平安的音樂聲響起)

  (雨中在瑪拉宿舍的院子裡―――車子上)

  瑪拉:你好

  Myra:Hello.

  洛依:你好

  Roy:Helleo.

  瑪拉:你來看我太好了

  Myra:Nice of you to come to and see me.

  洛依:別這麼說

  Roy:Not at all.

  瑪拉:你你沒走?

  Myra:You didn't go?

  洛依:海峽有水雷放假四十八小時

  Roy:Couldn't.Mine's in the channel,Forty-eight hours leave.

  瑪拉:這真太好了

  Myra:Isn't that wonderful.

  洛依:是的,有整整兩天。你知道我一夜都在想你,睡也睡不著

  Roy:Yes.Two whole days.YOu know,Ithought about you all last night,couldn't sleep a wink. 瑪拉:你終於學會了記住我了

  Myra:You managed to remember meat last then.

  洛依:呵呵,是是啊,剛剛學會。瑪拉,今天我們幹什麼

  Roy:Yes,barely managed.Myra,What do you think we're going todo today?

  瑪拉:因為我-我我

  Myra:Well,I……

  洛依:現在由不得你這樣了

  Roy:No you won't have time for that.

  瑪拉:這樣?

  Myra:For what?

  洛依:這樣猶豫,你不能再猶豫了

  Roy:For hesitating.No more hestitating to you.

  瑪拉:不能?

  Myra:NO?

  洛依:不能

  Roy:No.

  瑪拉:那我們應該怎樣呢?

  Myra:Well,what am I going to do instead?

  Roy:洛依:去跟我結婚

  Going to get married.

  瑪拉:哦,洛依,你瘋了吧

  Myra:Roy, you must be mad.

  洛依:瘋狂是美好的感覺

  Roy:I know ,a marvelous setation.

  瑪拉:我不要你這樣

  Myra:Roy, to be sensible.

  洛依:我才不呢

  Roy:Not me.

  瑪拉:可你還不瞭解我

  Myra:But you don't know me.

  洛依:會了解的,用我一生來了解

  Roy:Then I will discover.Spend the rest of my life doing it.

  瑪拉:洛依,你現在在打仗,因為你快要離開這了,因為你覺得必須在兩天內度過你整個的一生

  Oh, Roy,this is wartime,it's beacause you're leaving so soon,beacause you feel you mustspend the whole of your life in forty-eight hours.

  洛依:我們去結婚吧,除了你,別的人我都不要

  Roy:We're going to be marriedIt's you,It'll never be anyone else.

  瑪拉:你怎麼可以這樣肯定

  Myra:But how can you tell that?

  洛依:別再支支吾吾了,別再問了,別再猶豫了,就這樣定了,知道嗎?這樣肯定了,知道嗎?這樣決定了,知道嗎?去跟我結婚吧,知道嗎?

  Roy:Now listen,darling.None of your quibbling.None of your questioning.None of your douts.This positive,you see?This is affirmative,you see?This is final,you see? You are going to marry me, you see?

  瑪拉:是,親愛的!

  Myra:I see.

  怎麼回事,親愛的,我們去哪?

  Roy:What's the matter darling?Where are we going?

  洛依:去宣佈定婚! 回兵營去。 啊,瑪拉,你聽我說,目前我們會陷於什麼樣的麻煩?

  To announce our engagement.(to driver)To the barracks,around the square.Now Myra,I want to give you a copletepicture of what I'm going to let you in for.

  瑪拉:好的`

  Myra:All right.

  洛依:我要你知道某些情況,首先我親愛的年輕小姐,我是蘭德歇步兵團的上蔚,挺唬人吧?

  Roy:I have to acquaint you with certain facts.In the first place my dear young lady,I am a captain in the rental ship Usaleus.Are you impressed?

  瑪拉:挺唬人

  Myra:Very much.

  洛依:一個蘭德歇步兵團的上蔚是不能草率結婚的,要得備很多手續和儀式

  Roy:A captain in the rental ship Usaleus cannot marry caually.It requirs immense prepartion formality, eti quette.

  瑪拉:我知道

  Myra:I see it does.

  洛依:這有點繁文縟節

  Roy:It's an elaborate ritual.

  瑪拉:是嗎?

  Myra:Is it?

  洛依:嗯,比如一個蘭德歇步兵團的上蔚要結婚必須得到他的上校的同意

  Roy:Um-hmm,For example,a captain ih the rental ship Usaletus has before he marries to get the consent of his colonel.

  瑪拉:這很困難嗎?

  Is that difficult?

  洛依:啊,也許困難也許不

  Roy:Well it might or it might not be.

  瑪拉:我看不那麼容易

  Myra:I fell it is going to be difficult.

  洛依:啊,那得看怎麼肯求了,看肯求的魅力,看他的熱情和口才。瑪拉,看著我

  Roy:A great deal depends upon the petitioner on the charm of the petitioner, on his ardor, on his eloquence. Myra,look at me.

  瑪拉:是,上蔚

  Myra:Yes captain?

  洛依:怎麼?你懷疑嗎?

  Roy:Can you dout the outcome?

  瑪拉:你太自信了,上尉!你簡直瘋狂了,上尉!你又莽撞又固執又――.我愛你!上尉

  Myra:You are very conceited,captain.YOu are quite mad,captain.You are are rekless and headstrong an …… and I ador you, captain.

最近訪問