《老友記》的超實用經典臺詞

《老友記》的超實用經典臺詞

  Theres nothing to tell! 沒什麼好說的'。

  Hes just some guy I work with! 他只是跟我一起工作而已。

  Carol moved her stuff out today. 卡羅爾今天把她的東西搬走了。

  Did I say that out loud? 我很大聲地說了嗎?

  She didnt know, how should I know? 她都不知道,我怎麼會知道?

  I am feeling a lot of pain right now. 我現在很痛苦。

  How did you get through it? 你是怎樣熬過來的?

  Why am I doing this, and who am I doing this for? 我為什麼要做這個?我又為了誰?

  Who am I gonna ask? 我應該問誰呢?

  What if I dont wanna do that? 如果我不做呢?

  Well, it matters to me! 但對我來說很重要!

  Its a metaphor. 這只是個比喻。

  What does that mean? 那是什麼意思?

  I never made coffee before. 我以前從未煮過咖啡。

  Push her down the stairs! 把她推下樓!

  Put the book back. 把書放回去。

最近訪問